Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

10 minutes ago, AsakuraKira said:

just do like NoFear did, search with double, then pointer trick, and then search value of gasoline. 

I just noticed now. It is already expired. It was a time limited item. Maybe that's why I can no longer search for it.

I need you to work with me. 

I need someone that has that case in their inventory. 

Once you do, we can find its "name". Then work from that. 

Do you mean the Military Box?

LDOE 02.jpg

Edited by Ryubei
Added image file

1 hour ago, Ryubei said:

@_Levi_ I was wondering how to search for the big summer pack. Have you tried this one too?

How did you search the value of the Big Summer Pack? To which item did you pair it off with? I get no results when I pair it off with gold coin items.

Make sure you're searching as double.

Actually yeah probably since it's expired you can't no more.

Edited by LemmeSmashYou

1 hour ago, Ryubei said:

I just noticed now. It is already expired. It was a time limited item. Maybe that's why I can no longer search for it.

Do you mean the Military Box?

LDOE 02.jpg

We are talking about the infected box that randomly spawns in the infected forest. However we came to the conclusion that's there is probably no point since we can already get any items, thanks to @NoFear

Has anyone else found an infected box yet?

On 8/24/2017 at 0:13 PM, tomyryu said:

i assume u know how to find adress stuff u want to hack

How'd you managed to hack Def and Attack Speed that much. Do you mind sharing it with us?

Edited by HeisenBernz

40 minutes ago, LemmeSmashYou said:

We are talking about the infected box that randomly spawns in the infected forest. However we came to the conclusion that's there is probably no point since we can already get any items, thanks to @NoFear

Has anyone else found an infected box yet?

no dude it's infected box

i also ask many time here for that but no one reply for that

i think @NoFear  and @LemmeSmashYou can find out that one

we hope u will soon 

@LemmeSmashYou if your friend has that infected box then just talk to gave his save file so we can give it to NOfear  and the hack beginning

sorry for bad eng just tring to learn

Edited by hero007

11 minutes ago, hero007 said:

no dude it's infected box

i also ask many time here for that but no one reply for that

i think @NoFear  and @LemmeSmashYou can find out that one

we hope u will soon 

@LemmeSmashYou if your friend has that infected box then just talk to gave his save file so we can give it to NOfear  and the hack beginning

sorry for bad eng just tring to learn

That was the plan, @absolutenothing's friend wasn't able to kill the two Big Ones and grab the box. NoFear still needs someone that has the infected box. However, @NoFear posted a video on how to get any item basically, so getting the infected box doesn't really make any sense, assuming that no new items are in the infected box. 

9 minutes ago, LemmeSmashYou said:

That was the plan, @absolutenothing's friend wasn't able to kill the two Big Ones and grab the box. NoFear still needs someone that has the infected box. However, @NoFear posted a video on how to get any item basically, so getting the infected box doesn't really make any sense, assuming that no new items are in the infected box. 

i'll try to kill both big one and grab that inbox  

for that 4 slot of med pack , 2 pair of swat suit and rest solt meeal weapons????

7 hours ago, NoFear said:

Keep in mind I don't play this game... 

What is the item and what is it used for etc etc... 

Thanks. 

I would be impressed if it was patched already.... 

Can someone confirm or deny this...? 

No it is not patched. Look at his value format. Its wrong thats why. 

2 hours ago, Ryubei said:

I was wondering how to search for the big summer pack. Have you tried this one too?

Did you already buy the summer package? If not, when searching the value can you not find the address? Screenshot the "best" section in item shop.

hey nice to meet you all :)

the coin hack works for me but I have some problems with the inbox hack because I cant get the pairs. I have found my inbox and I changed the one value above + the searched one on same time but it doesnt save ( does walk, eat something )

So its not the right pair?

Just now, bartsimpson said:

hey nice to meet you all :)

the coin hack works for me but I have some problems with the inbox hack because I cant get the pairs. I have found my inbox and I changed the one value above + the searched one on same time but it doesnt save ( does walk, eat something )

So its not the right pair?

Same problem........

3 minutes ago, _Levi_ said:

Did you already buy the summer package? If not, when searching the value can you not find the address? Screenshot the "best" section in item shop.

Nope I haven't bought it yet. It needs cash currency not gold coins. Its already expired. Maybe that is why I could no longer search it. I only get " No Result" again. I try it with the other items in the best catalogue and I can search them. Booster, Mod Weapon crate and the wood stack can still be searched but not the Big Summer Package. :( The price and buy buttons are grayed out and it is tagged as "SOLD".

LDOE 03.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ryubei said:

Nope I haven't bought it yet. It needs cash currency not gold coins. Its already expired. Maybe that is why I could no longer search it. I only get " No Result" again. I try it with the other items in the best catalogue and I can search them. Booster, Mod Weapon crate and the wood stack can still be searched but not the Big Summer Package. :( The price and buy buttons are grayed out and it is tagged as "SOLD".

LDOE 03.jpg

It will not worked now I guess its already expired. I will try to get some workaround. 

Just now, _Levi_ said:

It will not worked now I guess its already expired. I will try to get some workaround. 

Are you on ur fb? I will show you something from No Fear.