Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

5 minutes ago, DemiGod666 said:

You know a save for hacked coin and inbox hack for guns??

http://viahold.com/6FU is a game save with 100mil coins, level 96 and 158 skill points

As far as inbox hacks, the only way I know how to do it is by just changing the value, which requires a couple hundred coins in order to buy a few or coin hack (negative coin hack will work too).

Like this:

Buy a gun box

Search for 1 (dword)

Buy another

Refine for 2

Buy another 

Refine for 3

Etc, until you have only one value left (or a couple if it's being stubborn)

Then simply change the value to whatever number you want.

Are you sure ? Can any one confirm that? 

He's incorrect.

Freezing items to craft objects work.

Item duping works. 

PS: I am still trying to hack gold value. It is unsuccessful as of now. 

If you guys want some easy trick to upgrade walls and floors faster tell me.(Its not a new hack, just applying some brain for faster and easier upgrading)

I tried No Fear's way of hacking coin on a couple updates ago, doesn't work no more :/

57 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I might look into another gold hack.... 

If I have time. 

That would be great, I have gold from earlier hack, but my friend desperately needs it and I can't hack his gold

Freezing items to craft objects work.

Item duping works. 

PS: I am still trying to hack gold value. It is unsuccessful as of now. 

If you guys want some easy trick to upgrade walls and floors faster tell me.(Its not a new hack, just applying some brain for faster and easier upgrading)

Hi, I would like to know. I tried freeze dupe but it doesn't save. So i just put the resources to the lowest slots on my inventory and dupe them first, upgrade around 8 walls then dupe again rinse and repeat. Would like to know a faster way to do it. Thanks

16 minutes ago, Saxyanimal said:

That would be great, I have gold from earlier hack, but my friend desperately needs it and I can't hack his gold

Hi, I would like to know. I tried freeze dupe but it doesn't save. So i just put the resources to the lowest slots on my inventory and dupe them first, upgrade around 8 walls then dupe again rinse and repeat. Would like to know a faster way to do it. Thanks

use .lib files for upgrading wall

it easy without any  resorses just touch and upgrade. After that u can remove that files if wanna play without free crafting , durability , increcing coin when by somthing

the inbox hack not working..NICEEE

use .lib files for upgrading wall

it easy without any  resorses just touch and upgrade. After that u can remove that files if wanna play without free crafting , durability , increcing coin when by somthing

where is the lib files?hehe

18 minutes ago, tomyryu said:

hey i found this one in for crate inbox hacking

we can dupe crate for unlimited times open the crate

Edited by hero007

6 hours ago, SilverSurfer- said:

@Krakken dude I have a question. Im having trouble finding the value of the modified ak and vintores in inbox. This is my order (top to bottom)

Vintorez

Ak

Minigun

M16(900m value already)

Gloc(900m value already)

I found the address of m16 but cant find the address of the items above it. Cant fine the 13th address.

Let me guess, you bought crates between the M16 and the Minigun, and still have the crates ....
You need to have a batch of materials on BOTH sides of where you bought the crates.

The crates stay at the point where you purchased them in memory, but float in the display, meaning that they act as an artificial boundry between portions of the inbox.

1 hour ago, tomyryu said:

It has been working for me just fine.

4 hours ago, LemmeSmashYou said:

http://viahold.com/6FU is a game save with 100mil coins, level 96 and 158 skill points

As far as inbox hacks, the only way I know how to do it is by just changing the value, which requires a couple hundred coins in order to buy a few or coin hack (negative coin hack will work too).

Like this:

Buy a gun box

Search for 1 (dword)

Buy another

Refine for 2

Buy another 

Refine for 3

Etc, until you have only one value left (or a couple if it's being stubborn)

Then simply change the value to whatever number you want.

I tried this save but it is just stuck at loading screen..also it asks me to update the game

2 hours ago, Saxyanimal said:

Its what I do. Putting resources in lowest slots.

1 hour ago, DrakeEdwards said:

Let me guess, you bought crates between the M16 and the Minigun, and still have the crates ....
You need to have a batch of materials on BOTH sides of where you bought the crates.

The crates stay at the point where you purchased them in memory, but float in the display, meaning that they act as an artificial boundry between portions of the inbox.

It has been working for me just fine.

are you using old method?,when i try to hack i can see the value but when changed it turn to original value..

example i want to dupe modifi ak..care to shine some light??

36 minutes ago, tomyryu said:

are you using old method?,when i try to hack i can see the value but when changed it turn to original value..

example i want to dupe modifi ak..care to shine some light??

inbox dupe won't work for me ...

and dunno wut method u guys are using

but every time i modify the dword part its won't change and save

and when i change the dword part of the above adresse it's change it but no save ...