Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

hi, guys, i've edited too much stuff in inbox before to 99999999. so i have a really long list of address now, and even though i only have one item that isn't hacked, it has many 1D in the address. any other way to narrow this down? or identify the correct 1D?

31 minutes ago, Saxyanimal said:

hi, guys, i've edited too much stuff in inbox before to 99999999. so i have a really long list of address now, and even though i only have one item that isn't hacked, it has many 1D in the address. any other way to narrow this down? or identify the correct 1D?

Easy solution. Since they are in order go to the 99,999,999 stack next to the single item you want. Take out 20 and search for 99,999,979.  Then 13 DWORDS away from that is the "1d" you want.

lets say i already modded the modified weapon crate and have 999999999, i would like to mod the swat armor below that crate. i found the address of the crate, so i scroll down from that crate address 13 Dwords and its the 1D i want (swat armor)? or is it 13 Dwords of 1ds?

If anyone was running my pervious save and want to try what I have now. Lets me know and I'll put it up.

The base is about the same with every table completed, hacked gold, skill points, tons of boxes of stuff, the inbox has 2bill mini guns, 1bill per type in best craft-able armor, 1bill in best 3 modified weapons, tons of other 1bill stacks like food, med kits, gas, wood, different weapons, etc.

I'm sure there is more I forgot to mention.

1 hour ago, AsakuraKira said:

thanks mate

plzzz anyone who will find the coin hack with GG share imidiatly 

7 minutes ago, AsakuraKira said:

yeah, But idk how to put that :D hahaa
can u teach me how to put that??

https://androidrepublic.org/forum/threads/last-day-on-earth-1-5-4-mod-global-device-rooted-13-08-17-update.36126/

this can solve your problem bro

watch videos u will find directory to put this files and method 

Edited by hero007

51 minutes ago, Saxyanimal said:

1) crate 2) swat armor 3) modified glock (hacked) 4) 999999500 limestones. 

i located the crate address, but 13Dwords below that is the 999999500 limestones, 

@DemiGod666 as well as @Saxyanimal

This is aimed at Saxyanimals situation but could have the top Demigod is missing it it:

A few things that can help here.

1) The crate can be in the middle even though they always display at the top. Because of this search for limestone not crates.

2) The order is no longer reversed. This means search for the limestone and when you find limestone scroll UP 13 DWORDS to find the Glock, if it doesn't look right it could be on a stack of crates. If it matches a crates number go up again another 13.

3) Also make sure your on line stone by pulling another 20 and verify the value in GG changes.

4) Another crucial note here. After opening crates and finding what you want make sure to exit the game and come back in. The act of doing that makes the list resort so it's in proper order. If you don't the items you want to hack could be anywhere.

Edited by Drunlar
Forgot to mention exit - Step 5

2 minutes ago, Drunlar said:

A few things that can help here.

1) The crate can be in the middle even though they always display at the top.

2) The order is no longer reversed. This means search for the limestone and when you find limestone scroll UP 13 DWORDS to find the Glock, if it doesn't look right it could be on a stack of crates. If it matches a crates number go up again another 13.

3) Also make sure your on line stone by pulling another 20 and verify the value in GG changes.

thanks, i managed to find the value after a lot of tries, after lets say opening crate, i found the mod weapon that i want, i delete the others, then i actually have to restart the game in order for that weapon address appear above the crate. the orders seems like will align after you restart game. 

5 minutes ago, Saxyanimal said:

thanks, i managed to find the value after a lot of tries, after lets say opening crate, i found the mod weapon that i want, i delete the others, then i actually have to restart the game in order for that weapon address appear above the crate. the orders seems like will align after you restart game. 

Haha, oops I added that tip in while you were responding.

Just now, Drunlar said:

If anyone was running my pervious save and want to try what I have now. Lets me know and I'll put it up.

The base is about the same with every table completed, hacked gold, skill points, tons of boxes of stuff, the inbox has 2bill mini guns, 1bill per type in best craft-able armor, 1bill in best 3 modified weapons, tons of other 1bill stacks like food, med kits, gas, wood, different weapons, etc.

I'm sure there is more I forgot to mention.

Let me try mate.

5 minutes ago, HeisenBernz said:

Let me try mate.

Here... Remember to back up you save first just in case your not satisfied or well who knows it's just good practice.  ?

PS: exery item in the inbox is in the 1bill range so don't fear removing them.

zombie.survival.craft.z_v1.5.5.zip

Edited by Drunlar