Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

Just now, Drunlar said:

Here you go. Remember to back up you previous save first just to be safe and because it's good practice.

NOTE: all items in the inbox are in the 1bill range for stack size so pull as many as you want.

zombie.survival.craft.z_v1.5.5.zip

Can you link it to other sites like zippyshare? Can't download the file, don't know the reasons tho.

Ah it's here, don't bother linking it to other sites mate. Thanks!

Edited by HeisenBernz

@Krakken

Brother please help me..i messed up.

#1So in order to complete acid bath i messed up with values..now it teleported a few blocks away on the grass but the floor cant be removed as it says something is blocking.

#2  i can't place any items now...i made a chest but cant place it anywhere..i click the tick sign but nothing happens .. 

I was able to get acid bath to show up and complete  it . I can show you all my values through a video and maybe ypu can guide me if i should change anything to reset it or something so my game works properly.

Plz help..sos 

Thanks

Screenshot_2017-08-20-15-33-07.jpg

45 minutes ago, DemiGod666 said:

@Krakken

#1So in order to complete acid bath i messed up with values..now it teleported a few blocks away on the grass but the floor cant be removed as it says something is blocking.

#2  i can't place any items now...i made a chest but cant place it anywhere..i click the tick sign but nothing happens .. 

I was able to get acid bath to show up and complete  it . I can show you all my values through a video and maybe ypu can guide me if i should change anything to reset it or something so my game works properly.

Plz help..sos 

Thanks

Do you happen to have a backup? I hope Krakken can help but this sounds like one of those things that can't be fixed or is an extreme long shot to fix.

If we knew the memory structure of items like this the world of hacking in this game would be so huge. We could put down a chest and turn it into whatever.

Just now, Drunlar said:

Do you happen to have a backup? I hope Krakken can help but this sounds like one of those things that can't be fixed or is an extreme long shot to fix.

If we knew the memory structure of items like this the world of hacking in this game would be so huge. We could put down a chest and turn it into whatever.

I see..well guess im out of luck..i would actually do the trick where you can make someone else's game save link to your Google account but they have  absurd amount of inbox hack..making the game point less and boring.

Just now, DemiGod666 said:

I see..well guess im out of luck..i would actually do the trick where you can make someone else's game save link to your Google account but they have  absurd amount of inbox hack..making the game point less and boring.

Looking at your screen shot... You have a structure that is supposed to be placed on level 3 floor. Any chance you can build a floor underneath it? Then when done you can probably straighten it out / delete it or whatever.

15 minutes ago, DemiGod666 said:

I had my acid bath on that stone floor..i edited some values and it teleported beside the truck ..(look in the screenshot at the radar) and it has no floor under it

Next thought. You weren't by any chance disconnected from your online save and haven't reconnected yet we're you? If so it possible to restore to last time you were connected by clearing all data then reconnect.

To be honest I don't have any ideas past that sorry.  ?

Perhaps loading that lib mod might give you the control to fix it? I'm not sure what's in the mod it's not something I do or use.

52 minutes ago, Drunlar said:

Next thought. You weren't by any chance disconnected from your online save and haven't reconnected yet we're you? If so it possible to restore to last time you were connected by clearing all data then reconnect.

To be honest I don't have any ideas past that sorry.  1f641.png

Perhaps loading that lib mod might give you the control to fix it? I'm not sure what's in the mod it's not something I do or use.

Alright thanks though..just do me a favor if possible ... Could you keep and eye out for .lib with only gold hack ??..cuz i dont want a save that had 200mil of all resources and guns..makes it boring

Thanks again!

4 hours ago, DemiGod666 said:

@Krakken

Plz help..sos 

Thanks

just do the group value serch like we did in chopper hack ( i don't know the acid bath's 7-8-9-10 value )

and in result go to the value and cheak all value which u edited to hack the acid bath

edit it with zero and restar the game like we does

i have problem to in the chopper by editing this vaue to zero i was  able to get my chpper back

try it ....

after that don't complete the acid bath again 

cause i think it's not in the game right now so

Edited by hero007

5 minutes ago, hero007 said:

just do the group value serch like we did in chopper hack ( i don't know the acid bath's 7-8-9-10 value )

and in result go to the value and cheak all value which u edited to hack the acid bath

edit it with zero and restar the game like we does

i have problem to in the chopper by editing this vaue to zero i was  able to get my chpper back

try it ....

after that don't complete the acid bath again 

cause i think it's not in the game right now so

Okay thanks! I'll try it out

5 hours ago, DemiGod666 said:

@Krakken

Plz help..sos 

Thanks

Mate, if you messed with position addresses, the best would be to restore a backup. Always backup before attempting major edits... That involves schematics, inbox and gold. Duping is irrelevant since it's so simple and you're only splitting a frozen stack. 

I hope you had a backup for this, mate.. Good luck!