Hello

Uzephi

Can't convert eh?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

It's like saying an exe would convet to a bmp, just not possible. Two completely different formats.

Welcome Uzephi! I missed a big conversation... lol. Yeah, chat.... It's thrown a bunch of SQL errors, so, we are working on modding it (yes, we now mod forums too!), so as to MAKE it compatible. lol

Nice, love the layout. I will be working on a logo and nameplates to match to enter in the contest if it is still going. Mind you I have a 12hr shift coming up and c4d files take at least a day or two making, and then the rendering... ugh, that alone might take a good 20mins rendering depending on the detail

• Administrators

Nice, love the layout. I will be working on a logo and nameplates to match to enter in the contest if it is still going. Mind you I have a 12hr shift coming up and c4d files take at least a day or two making, and then the rendering... ugh, that alone might take a good 20mins rendering depending on the detail

Yeah, it will be going for 2 more weeks, as I will be gone all this next week.

I'll make it one of my tutorials for Cinema 4D

Sent from my CM7 Droid Inc using tapatalk

I've been trying Cinema 4D but I get the same thing as the C4D renders, so I just download them already made and use them in photoshop, that program is complicated for me

I've been trying Cinema 4D but I get the same thing as the C4D renders, so I just download them already made and use them in photoshop, that program is complicated for me

Even just using a premade c4d file makes your photo editing that much better, using the skin options and changing transparency, reflection, color, cloudiness (make it look like old plastic), and bevel (like a dented piece of armor) gives you way more detail and complexity in your photos

Edit: the hair option, and gravity makes making videos way easier than other CGI programs.

Is it can make a format like gif...

I never get hold in it...

yes, in the render options, you can have it make a gif, tiff image sequence or png sequence for importing to image editing software. Also has an option for avi, mpg, mp4, etc.

Haha it sounded like a ***** star, googled and what do I find...anime....BLAH!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

lol... In ur brain all *****aneese is a ***** star? XD

yes, in the render options, you can have it make a gif, tiff image sequence or png sequence for importing to image editing software. Also has an option for avi, mpg, mp4, etc.

Make me himura kenshin :P