Hello

Uzephi

It pretty much comes with every thing you need (Boolean cuts, skin options, reflective surface and how reflective you want it, only reflect a certain hue of color or block out a certain color reflection, lighting effects on the object, time lapse for mov, gif, etc). It even has an option to save your object as a png render for Photoshop. Been messing with this option recently

No, not at all. I will have a few video tutorials ready for when you get back. Some little projects I did for work should be good, and I'll tutorial my signature also (the new one I am going to make)

Sent from my CM7 Droid X2 on Tapatalk

d2 said he's in the middle of working on it, hopefully it will be here when I get back, I don't want to seem like I'm boosting posts, oh one other question, z, is it complicated to get renders in cinema, cuz it's a PITA in photoshop with that magic wand tool when you find a render you want that has a black background :/

is it complicated to get renders in cinema, cuz it's a PITA in photoshop with that magic wand tool when you find a render you want that has a black background :/

There is an option for the 3D image you made in Cinema 4D to be made as a PNG render for Photoshop. Cinema 4D is for making fresh 3D images for Photoshop, full 3D images/videos (no actual photo editing, it is photo creation)

• Administrators

Welcome Uzephi! I missed a big conversation... lol. Yeah, chat.... It's thrown a bunch of SQL errors, so, we are working on modding it (yes, we now mod forums too!), so as to MAKE it compatible. lol