Hello

riorolannnn

Hey there, fellow gamers! I'm thrilled to be part of the Game Guardian community, where my passion for modded games and tinkering with game values has found its perfect home. While I may be new to Game Guardian, I'm eager to soak up all the knowledge and expertise from all of you amazing individuals. In particular, I'm captivated by the world of Lua scripts, and I must say, the talent and creativity displayed by those of you creating these scripts is absolutely mind-blowing! So, I want to encourage all of you skilled Lua script developers to keep those incredible scripts coming. Let's keep the spirit of friendly competition alive and thriving, inspiring each other to reach new heights. Together, we can create unforgettable gaming experiences and take modding to a whole new level. Happy gaming, my friends! Let's embark on this exhilarating journey together!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I'm already feeling the positive vibes in this community. I appreciate your kind words, and I'm excited to dive deeper into the world of Game Guardian alongside all of you. It's fantastic to be part of a group that values passion, creativity, and friendly competition. I can't wait to learn from all the talented individuals here and contribute my own ideas and experiences. Let's make this journey together unforgettable!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2023 at 15.07, riorolannnn said:

Hei, sesama gamer! Saya senang menjadi bagian dari komunitas Game Guardian, di mana hasrat saya untuk permainan modded dan bermain-main dengan nilai-nilai permainan telah menemukan rumah yang sempurna. Sementara saya mungkin baru di Game Guardian, saya ingin menyerap semua pengetahuan dan keahlian dari Anda semua individu yang luar biasa. Secara khusus, saya terpesona oleh dunia skrip Lua, dan saya harus mengatakan, bakat dan kreativitas yang ditampilkan oleh Anda yang membuat skrip ini benar-benar mengejutkan! Jadi, saya ingin mendorong Anda semua pengembang skrip Lua yang terampil untuk menjaga skrip yang luar biasa itu datang. Mari kita menjaga semangat kompetisi persahabatan tetap hidup dan berkembang, menginspirasi satu sama lain untuk mencapai ketinggian baru. Bersama-sama, kita dapat menciptakan pengalaman bermain game yang tak terlupakan dan mengambil modding ke tingkat yang sama sekali baru. Selamat bermain game, teman-temanku! Membiarkan'memulai perjalanan yang menggembirakan ini bersama-sama!

Welcome!!!