Hello

Uzephi

I came here from GameCIH due to D2's "persuasion" so to speak. From what I have seen, I think I will love it. While I am not a good game 'hacker'/'cheater' finder, I do love using them. I am very computer literate(I build custom electronics/computers for Cars as a side job). While I am still a nub at phones, I do know enough to have made both my phones run CM7 and do a TRUE factory reset (out of box new via dev tools I have acquired)

I hope to help and be helped in this new (to me, lol) forum D2 admins.

oh awesome thanks for the tip, I've been trying to knock out a lot of projects I have going on before I go turn myself in later on today, from the site logo, to modifying the rank icons, and then remixing updated themes for CM9/AOKP to make 11 various colors, time consuming :/

I bet. Only down side is Cinema4D is not cheap (US$1600) best to try the demo before dumping that kind of money.

Sent from my CM7 Droid X2 on Tapatalk

Will do. I just got back to using Photoshop for some things. Before last month, I haven't used it in over 3 years because I could do it with Cinema 4D, but Photoshop is the only place where you can mix already made pictures really easily. Cinema 4D you gotta make your own :(