CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

So what is the issue with using the old steps? I managed to jack my PD with damage and invincible. Using the new search code but modifying his damage to 1999999999 the finding the 401******* line and changing byte to 328448. This hacked my PD perfectly and was wondering why all the extra steps in the new instructions

So what is the issue with using the old steps? I managed to jack my PD with damage and invincible. Using the new search code but modifying his damage to 1999999999 the finding the 401******* line and changing byte to 328448. This hacked my PD perfectly and was wondering why all the extra steps in the new instructions

extra steps are just to help people who don't understand the code. it all basically translates to: if it's not working, check for clues to make sure the values are lining up with your heroes. occasionally the values have switched around on me, but they generally come up as the original values (from previous hacks). 

if hack isn't working for people, check the values; make sure the hero level value check (provided in instructions) coincides with your hero's level range (140, 140, 140, 0 is levels 120–140). make sure the skill value makes sense with your hero before you edit it (succubus should be 19, etc). once you figure out where the values are, you can compare them to the map sqrestreno provided. like I mentioned, the results returned are often the same, with occasional variance (at least for me), so if they are different from the values in the hero map, but are consistent, you can just remember the difference and apply it each time.

so if you're finding that all the values are 4 less than they are on the hero map, then subtract (-4) from the map to find the hero values you intend to edit. 

I cant get it to work with 1.2.49

When i put in the search code for heros 1081711002 it says it isn't found

My #1 post gave you new search code since 1.2.48 update.

P/S: I've updated instruction v4, hero map and calculation file in #1 post. I also edited Title to newest version 1.2.49. My method still works fine on newest version.

have you got a calculation file for elite heros? you only gave one for legendary heros so i cant figure codes out or anything, i followed same steps for elite as i did legendary in calculation file and it just gives me negative numbers to find in the search list...

have you got a calculation file for elite heros? you only gave one for legendary heros so i cant figure codes out or anything, i followed same steps for elite as i did legendary in calculation file and it just gives me negative numbers to find in the search list...

For Elite and Ordinary Hero, you just use the numbers on hero map file attached.

I always get failure if I use it.

I cant beat the Boss Event - it wont count.

After HT & Dungon I get a failure instead of a win.

Whats wrong?

Can you list all of your hero you have? Can you explain more specifically about the sittuation you've got?

today i became a lifetime member just for this game hack bit it's not working for me

can anybody help me please? I've been trying to read the posts in this these but i haven't found anything similar to my problem

one downloaded and read the files from OP, i followed the instructing buy when i search b the first number, the results are only small numbers like 6, 13 nothing like the example 161. so when i input that value in excel calculator the search line becomes a negative value (tears)

it's my first time trying a so complex hack like this so any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. sqresteno i know you must be very busy but if you could help me a little with this I'd be very thankful.

thank you in advance and cheers to everyone!