CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

I can only get the HBM to work. That's it. Anyone else?

What version are you using currently?

And HT/Duengons won't work because they incorporated time checks that are done after the battle is done.

I'm using the latest version and i don't think it's only time checks because it takes me about the same time to do HT with and without hack but when using hack it results in failure. same for dungeons i can use only one hacked hero so as to not win so fast but it also gives me a failure. so far i can only do HBM with the mod

I might be doing something wrong here but i cant seem to get it to work.

I have a hunch that it's because the mobile/tablet address changes....

can someone confirm that on mobile and not bluestacks the latest 1.2.52 is working at least for hbm ?

If yes i'll give it another try here. 

Thanks guys

Well thats interesting. on 1.2.52 on cell/tablets the address have all changed. even roaming up 2-3 to get the right ones fail either DC'ing you or not changing properly.  if someone could double check on this version to make sure im not doing a dumb mistake it would be cool

but i did get it working on bluestacks using 1.2.51 - the addresses are in the correct places.

so at least its not dead in the water totally.

@wargod99 what mod lines do you use for HT? i have tried modding HP, attack, proc, etc but i always get a FAILURE.

any tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

all mods dunno why you get failure,carefull not to mod the 9 star heroes cause its the same line as the 250 lvl at HT and you will fight for like 3mins :P (  i also change the skills of enemy heroes to 7 so i wont get vs AC or Succ  and fail etc...)

Maybe someone can clarify for the .52

I'm having a bit of trouble on the address ranges when on tablet. Bluestacks on .51 randomly dcs me 1 min into the HB. Don't know why..so can't use it anymore unless someone has ideas.

Anyways - I'm looking at the v4 and the lines say example use line 150 but the max lvl is not right. So I tried moving +- 4 spots and find what seems to be the correct max lvl line, change it but nothing shows modded in the might.

Generally speaking on .52 is the v4 doc calculating right? Or is it way off?

Edit: so above text doesn't sound noobsauce lol - I have gotten this to work on bluestacks .51 for over 2 hours a few days ago..that's why I'm scratching my head on .52 with above text.

@wargod99 thanks for the soon reply bro. today i tried again and guess what... it worked lol just the other day i couldn't get it to work so i had given it up. i used all mods and as you said it all works.

can you get it to work in Dungeons, Expeditions, etc?

@wargod99 thanks for the soon reply bro. today i tried again and guess what... it worked lol just the other day i couldn't get it to work so i had given it up. i used all mods and as you said it all works.

can you get it to work in Dungeons, Expeditions, etc?

good to hear that :D

as for dungeon or HE sadly nothing that works 100%..still testing if i can find something that will work but no luck yet