CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

Could I ask you next tutorial vid to be really simple please and easy to folliw from the start for those of us who arent naturals.. thanks

That's a problem, i'm think about the way to access the hack for all people. It's not easy.

Tobi, i am little angry, cause alot of People just buy the VIP+ for Castle Clash, and start crying and so on.

This guy asked if he got scammed, cause there is no castle clash Hack on this Forum? Seriously????

Tobi, i am little angry, cause alot of People just buy the VIP+ for Castle Clash, and start crying and so on.

This guy asked if he got scammed, cause there is no castle clash Hack on this Forum? Seriously????

I see your point, which is totally valid. There's one thing you and I can come to observe though...  many people (specially paying ones) do have a right to an opinion on the product or service they are trying to get, So some Demand / Questioning / dissatisfaction stuff will of course be expected. If those whom paid VIP JUST for Castle Clash hack then that's a pretty **** good sale in my opinion.  

Know why I signed up for VIP?..... just to get dibs on unique mods and tuts ...  have a been able to download a successful mod?... no. Most that are interesting ones need updates or the updates need some fixing, so I kind of just wait and see.

I dont agree with people calling a broken mod a scam, there is a reason it is broken obviously.. some just need to be "Educated" as to why it may not be working at the moment. I just recently joined this forum and so far right now i probably i see like 3 or 4 modders active working on mods?..

To me, the responsibility seems crazy, and the time needed to invest on a list of broken mods, mind you I have NO experience whats however.. but i have tried learning when i can and my brain just fries..  lol

Modder releases Mod APK (Said game) >> People download >> Success! >> Game gets patch/Update cause a swarm of people go ham on mods and not be careful >> Re-modding required >> people spam the forum with same posts.

Modder releases Mod APK (Said game) >> People download >> Fail! >> Re-modding required >> People spam the forum with same post.

Modder releases Mod APK (Said game) >> People download >> ????? >> people are stuck with what to do with OBB files or multiple tutorials >> the mix of comments of experienced and non-experienced members ensues! >> half the people succeed the other half dont.

modder releases Mod APK (Said game) >> People download >> Success! >> Some people want a super-extreme-god mode mod and dont seem satisfied with given mod >> Modding changes required.

To me, this is what I see here, but anyone feel free to correct me or add to this if I am wrong.

Well said Tobii. The other reason that occurs often is that it is too easy to be VIP. Anyone can be VIP here, including spies and developers themselves. The forum should make a filter to decide who can be VIP.

On the side note about spies and developers, there are actually companies having these guys going through websites looking for hacks of their own game so they can patch it. I know that for sure because the company my friend is working at is doing that.

Just be more aware!

I see your point, which is totally valid. There's one thing you and I can come to observe though...  many people (specially paying ones) do have a right to an opinion on the product or service they are trying to get, So some Demand / Questioning / dissatisfaction stuff will of course be expected. If those whom paid VIP JUST for Castle Clash hack then that's a pretty **** good sale in my opinion.  

Know why I signed up for VIP?..... just to get dibs on unique mods and tuts ...  have a been able to download a successful mod?... no. Most that are interesting ones need updates or the updates need some fixing, so I kind of just wait and see.

I dont agree with people calling a broken mod a scam, there is a reason it is broken obviously.. some just need to be "Educated" as to why it may not be working at the moment. I just recently joined this forum and so far right now i probably i see like 3 or 4 modders active working on mods?..

To me, the responsibility seems crazy, and the time needed to invest on a list of broken mods, mind you I have NO experience whats however.. but i have tried learning when i can and my brain just fries..  lol

Modder releases Mod APK (Said game) >> People download >> Success! >> Game gets patch/Update cause a swarm of people go ham on mods and not be careful >> Re-modding required >> people spam the forum with same posts.

Modder releases Mod APK (Said game) >> People download >> Fail! >> Re-modding required >> People spam the forum with same post.

Modder releases Mod APK (Said game) >> People download >> ????? >> people are stuck with what to do with OBB files or multiple tutorials >> the mix of comments of experienced and non-experienced members ensues! >> half the people succeed the other half dont.

modder releases Mod APK (Said game) >> People download >> Success! >> Some people want a super-extreme-god mode mod and dont seem satisfied with given mod >> Modding changes required.

To me, this is what I see here, but anyone feel free to correct me or add to this if I am wrong.

i can mod this game use lucky patcher :)

Hi all,

Today i've finished "hero map" and "calculation file" in order to help you find exact hack number for your hero. I attached them in #1 post.

Update: How to use the file "Calculation for hack number"?

- Your phone must be rooted and installed sbgamehacker and Castle clash.

- Open sbgamehacker and castle clash. Close all opening app.

- Maximize sbgamhacker, type "1074737971" and click "Search".

- You will see 161 results, click on "List". (If not 161 results, leave me a feedback message)

- Go to line numer 5, Tap and Hold on this value till a pop-up window appear, then click on "View bound memory".

- Look for 12 lines and 20 lines below blue line, remember these value.

- Enter the values you've seen to Calculation file.

- Type your hero max level on "Max level" column reference to his name. Then you will see hack line for your hero on the next column.

- If your result after #1 search is not 161, replace 161 by your value on calculation file (it may get wrong answer) .

I need your feedback after using these, please answer 3 quick questions below:

1. How many result you get after first search (master code: 1074737971)? Ex: 161.

2. Does it value CORRECT on your case? Ex: YES/NO. (If NO, what WRONG did you get?)

3. Do you find any mistake on these 2 file attached? Ex: YES/NO. (If YES, what mistake is?)

Thanks for your feedback!

P/S:

- Read my #1 (QUICK TIPS) to know hacking method.

- Instruction v4 and Video tutorial is being updated.

- All attached file today is on TESTING VERSION so you may get some bugs on using, pls give your feedback message here.

Reply to sqrestreno:

**Used your questions in quote to answer ** 

- Your phone must be rooted and installed sbgamehacker and Castle clash. OK!

- Open sbgamehacker and castle clash. Close all opening app. OK!

- Maximize sbgamhacker, type "1074737971" and click "Search". WORKING!

- You will see 161 results, click on "List". (If not 161 results, leave me a feedback message) WORKING!

- Go to line numer 5, Tap and Hold on this value till a pop-up window appear, then click on "Edit". ** Minor missed step from you?.. When I hit "Edit" what am i suppose to Edit here?.. Or do you mean "View Bound Memory"?

- Look for 12 lines and 20 lines below blue line, remember these value. Understood.

- Enter the values you've seen to Calculation file. Understood.

- Type your hero max level on "Max level" column reference to his name. Then you will see hack line for your hero on the next column. Stuck here/ Do not know what column you are referring to.

- If your result after #1 search is not 161, replace 161 by your value on calculation file (it may get wrong answer) . Understood.   

End result after trying to follow your instructions: Have not succeeded / Game reboots when trying to go back to reset searches. I am assuming this is normal though since I did not get it to work.

1. How many result you get after first search (master code: 1074737971)? Ex: 161.  I actually got 157

2. Does it value CORRECT on your case? Ex: YES/NO. (If NO, what WRONG did you get?) Can't test it as your Calc only has legendary heros and I'm testing this on a new account

3. Do you find any mistake on these 2 file attached? Ex: YES/NO. (If NO, what mistake is?)

I hope someone is kind enough to instruct me a bit more in detail if they have managed to get this to work on their end.

- I've correct mistake error, thank you.

- I think you should try this hack on emulator (Jenneh motion is a good choice) to know all step.

Ex: You're going to hack for Druid lv 78 (which is 4 star and max level is 80). Besides, you also get:

+ Your result is 161.

+ Checking step on line #5 gave you 60:60:60:0 (12 lines below blue line).

+ and xxxxx:1:1:0 (20 lines below blue line).

So, you will enter these values on calculation file (excel):

+ Cell D2: type 161.

+ Cell D3: type 60.

+ Cell D4: type 1.

+ Cell B12: type 80.

=> Hack number for your Druid show on cell C12, for this example it is 51.

- Turn back (by click back button) then go to line #51 to hack for your Druid.

- How to hack: read QUICK TIPS on my #1 post.

1. How many result you get after first search (master code: 1074737971)? Ex: 161.  I actually got 157

2. Does it value CORRECT on your case? Ex: YES/NO. (If NO, what WRONG did you get?) Can't test it as your Calc only has legendary heros and I'm testing this on a new account

3. Do you find any mistake on these 2 file attached? Ex: YES/NO. (If NO, what mistake is?)

- If you got 157 results, check line is #1 line after first search. On calculation file, only keep value 161, other cell do as above example, then subtract all value on C column with 4. Apply to above example, C12 shows the value 51, then you do 51 - 4 = 47. Go to line 47 to hack for your Druid.

- This file calculate for Legendary Hero only because their value change everytime, for Elite and Ordinary Hero, all value is the same with Hero map attached.

- I've correct mistake error, thank you.

- I think you should try this hack on emulator (Jenneh motion is a good choice) to know all step.

Ex: You're going to hack for Druid lv 78 (which is 4 star and max level is 80). Besides, you also get:

+ Your result is 161.

+ Checking step on line #5 gave you 60:60:60:0 (12 lines below blue line).

+ and xxxxx:1:1:0 (20 lines below blue line).

So, you will enter these values on calculation file (excel):

+ Cell D2: type 161.

+ Cell D3: type 60.

+ Cell D4: type 1.

+ Cell B12: type 80.

=> Hack number for your Druid show on cell C12, for this example it is 51.

- Turn back (by click back button) then go to line #51 to hack for your Druid.

- How to hack: read QUICK TIPS on my #1 post.

- If you got 157 results, check line is #1 line after first search. On calculation file, only keep value 161, other cell do as above example, then subtract all value on C column with 4. Apply to above example, C12 shows the value 51, then you do 51 - 4 = 47. Go to line 47 to hack for your Druid.

- This file calculate for Legendary Hero only because their value change everytime, for Elite and Ordinary Hero, all value is the same with Hero map attached.

Thank you squestreno I will try this.

Also FYI: I am not sure how much different the SBGH version are but I uninstalled mine (2.6.3) and Installed the one you linked which seems to be (2.6). I came discovered that with the one on your link I do not get the 161 value. I kept getting a value of 54. Uninstalled (2.6) and went back to (2.6.3) and got the value of 161.

Occasionally I would get 157, so what I did was reset and search again Master code and would get 161 again. This is something people may want to keep a note of.

Thank you squestreno I will try this.

Also FYI: I am not sure how much different the SBGH version are but I uninstalled mine (2.6.3) and Installed the one you linked which seems to be (2.6). I came discovered that with the one on your link I do not get the 161 value. I kept getting a value of 54. Uninstalled (2.6) and went back to (2.6.3) and got the value of 161.

Occasionally I would get 157, so what I did was reset and search again Master code and would get 161 again. This is something people may want to keep a note of.

You can use what version is the best for you. For master code search, sometime it shows 157 results, sometime 161, sometime 169 so i need your feedback to write a calculation file suitable for all case.