Parallel Space + 32-Bit Support + 64-Bit Support 4.0.9078+1.0.3010+1.0.3075

(53 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Requires Android: Android 4.0.3-4 / Ice Cream Sandwich MR1 or later.

There is support for x86.

Video:

Work without root via Parallel Space - GameGuardian (#94txowoq)

No root via Parallel Space on Android 9.0 Pie - GameGuardian (#cfa9pw40)

Before installing the optimized version, uninstall the version from Google Play.
Differences of the optimized version: no error 105.

About second apk (32-Bit Support):

Parallel Space 32-Bit Support
This app helps to make legacy 32-bit Unity games to work well in ParallelSpace
• Improved the stability of Parallel Space
• Fixed the compatibility issue between Parallel Space and 32-bit devices that run Android Q

Note: The app is an add-on for Paralle Space. Please install Parallel Space on your phone first.

About third apk (64-Bit Support):

You do not need to install it if you do not intend to crack 64-bit games.

Parallel Space 64-Bit Support
This app helps improve the performance of Parallel Space and solve a following issue:
• Improved the stability of Parallel Space
• Fixed the compatibility issue between Parallel Space and 64-bit devices that run Android 6.0 or 6.0.1 (e.g. fixed the issue that screen possibly turns black while opening 2nd apps in Parallel Space)

Note: The app is an add-on for Parallel Space. Please install Parallel Space on your phone first.

What's New in Version 4.0.9078+1.0.3010+1.0.3075   See changelog

Released

1. Fully compatible with Android 11
2. Optimized the overall performance of Parallel Space.
3. Fixed some known bugs.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

AestheticGod

Won't work on android 10. Google play services won't connect and game guardian daemon error. They need to fix this asap!.

Link to review
AndreiIsa34

Parallel Space is working fine (my phone is Huawey P40 lite e with android 10) but i can't use GameGuardian (look at the pic and respond thank you!)Screenshot_20210111_122748_com_lbe.parallel_intl.thumb.jpg.fb3e3b190ee65ce52ee2645aa3b47716.jpg

Link to review

I hate parallel space. i will never use this app again. Frequently displayed full screen ads prevent proper game play. Moreover, the Parallel space often crashes. i recommend you will not use parallel space. 

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.