CC hack v1.2.49 with support and discussion

sqrestreno

@ super - I put them all as the pali shield skill. safe and doesnt randomly PK your heros hp with a effin ***** succu skill-down lol.

As for the J leaderboard... no idea how the hell people finish in .0.0.0.5 seconds to appear there... one one-hundredth of a second?  riiiiiight....no wonder they get banned.

@vegeth5 thanks for the advice. i usually use only 3-4 heroes in order to avoid that. i still win and the time isn't so absurdly short.

now just if i could also use the hack to farm the dungeons that would be great but anything I've tried (hacking one hero, only modding HP or attack, etc) gives me a failure

anyone been adventurous enough to try the hack in HE?

HE is what the icon left of HB?  where all the hero's swarm your base?   ya it works.

If you are talking about attacking someones base - thats just silly.. cant you watch the video of people attacking you?

works in dungeon too but you need to not finish fast. it's tricky to get right.  i can only do maybe 2 or 3 out of 5 if im lucky.

he is talking about Hero Expenditions,the one entering at arena....tried to hack it but most times got a fail and lost some heroes too...the  bad thing is you have to wait 24h before testing hack again xD

@t3xboar yeah as wargod99 said i meant Hero Expeditions (R1, R2, etc) not normal raids.

as for the videos of people attacking me, i don't know of it's normal or not but lately it just shows me the first seconds of the attack and then it ends abruptly. i used to be able to see the whole attack from beginning to end but not anymore. not that I'm interested in it but just thought it was weird.

I used to be able to do dungeons using just one hacked hero and 4 unhacked heroes but not anymore. I've even tried dropping Guardian Angel first as someone suggested it helps avoid server checks but it doesn't work for me.

also has someone noticed that shard drops decrease notably when farming repeatedly the same dungeon? i saw on YouTube someone mentioned IGG had introduced that change so i decided to farm 3 different dungeons instead of only one and BAM! shards start dropping again as usual (25% of times when 100% completed). anyone can confirm this?

@wargod99 I also tried it twice. both time i got a connection disconnect as soon as i dropped my heroes. on reconnection my heroes were dead (the ones that were dropped). i think HE must be server controlled.

anyone tried the application to speed up some in game things? not really useful because most of the game is server sided now. just if it could be used to speed up dungeon and mission refresh it could be great though