How to bypass encryption/obfuscation for game values?

amelabrooke90

Question

Hello everyone, I'm facing a challenge with modifying values in a game due to encryption or obfuscation. It seems that the game developers have implemented security measures to protect the values from being easily modified. I would greatly appreciate any tips or techniques from experienced users on how to bypass these security measures and successfully modify the game's values using GameGuardian. Are there any specific scripts, methods, or strategies that have proven to be effective in such cases? Your insights and guidance would be immensely helpful in solving this problem. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

2 answers to this question

On 10/21/2023 at 8:49 AM, amelabrooke90 said:

Hello everyone, I'm facing a challenge with modifying values in a game due to encryption or obfuscation. It seems that the game developers have implemented security measures to protect the values from being easily modified. I would greatly appreciate any tips or techniques from experienced users on how to bypass these security measures and successfully modify the game's values using GameGuardian. Are there any specific scripts, methods, or strategies that have proven to be effective in such cases? Your insights and guidance would be immensely helpful in solving this problem. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

You mean you can't find the values? Or you find them but can't edit them or nothing happens? Have you already tried encrypted search?

Yes, I have tried searching for the values, but I'm either unable to locate them or when I do find them, I'm unable to edit them successfully. I haven't specifically tried encrypted search yet. Could you please provide more information on how encrypted search works and any techniques or strategies that could be helpful in bypassing these security measures?