How do I find the new numbers?

Player4

Is your recoil value static? I tried the group search (0.5E;2.0E;0.5E;1.0E::73) from your script. Do i need to search and edit in match or can already do in lobby?

Edited by nok1a

To be honest i can't do proper test and the antiban causes the game to freeze or quite halfway,
Some of the group searches provided did not give any results for me.

I would like to know how to insert a pointer or offset to the executable file.

But here is an example script using executable as an example. Will load all the pointers that point to that specific address in the executable using a string named "float" as reference. Well i copied a few more bytes because just searching the string float in the executable gave a bit to much results.

I did your group search(0.5E;2.0E;0.5E;1.0E::73), the refined to 1.0 as you did. Had few results, normally get 4 or more but i had 3 in this screenshot because of ban, regardless steps are same and recoil value only loads when you entered a match for the first time.

image.thumb.png.d96efa83f18ef90dd10c2c7f4c4027fa.png

Whent to the address of 0x7C57CBB0 and found there a pointer at address 0x7C57CBA8 (offset - 0x8) with the value 0x0772757C as pointer.

image.thumb.png.ac421227157ef506a35c7e4ffa52f262.png

It appears the other two values have the same pointer values when doing -0x8

image.thumb.png.e09279d35a4bcee95fa58d17bfc5d93a.png

When't to the pointer 0x0772757C, you can see we already reached a executable(In region Cd) part so that's good because we have directly access to static data.

image.thumb.png.ce63fc419f3b4eb591d576da7ddd0da0.png

The first pointer we see below the pointer we just jumped to is usually the pointer of interest that points to a string name in games that are not UE4 or Unity.
So or first pointer of interest is at address 0x07727588 which has the pointer value 0x0494A83D, i go to the pointer.

image.thumb.png.8c06f8dceadb31fd863f288f47da9402.png

So we now reached a string name in the executable which we can use for make the script. String name starts at address 0x0494A83D and the name of string is "float". Now all we need to do is reverse this process using pointer search as done in the script attached to this post.

image.png

The script also has function to get the actual no recoil value. But it will still be from in game.

knivesOutTestExamplePointers.lua

Edited by nok1a
forgot to add 64 bit support to script. added more info.

On 4/16/2023 at 12:55 AM, nok1a said:

Is your recoil value static? I tried the group search (0.5E;2.0E;0.5E;1.0E::73) from your script. Do i need to search and edit in match or can already do in lobby?

Recoil value must go to the match once.

On 4/23/2023 at 3:56 AM, Player4 said:

I understood the first half slightly, but not the second half.
I know this is unreasonable, but could you please take a video and post it on YouTube or something?

What you not understood? Can you explain.