Arm64x To Arm32x

ReignJosephds

Question

Hello Guys,

I really need help, Im a root user , and my phone has support 32 and 64 bits. How do i use Game Guardian to set 32bit in Roblox because when I use Roblox its support with (Roblox x64). Is there a script to set target to 32bit or, an application itself using (apk editor pro) but i dont know how I do it. Please Sir Help me

correct me if im wrong.

64bit device support backward compatibility.

meaning it will run 32bit app just fine.

im not sure if there are devices that come with 32bit and 64bit simultaneously.

it depend on the chipset and it either come in 32bit or 64bit but not both on the same time.

if your device is 64bit..any game you download will be 64bit automatically to match your device architecture(64bit/Armv8).

unless the game doesnt have 64bit version then it will be download 32bit.

that been said..

all you need to find is the 32bit version apk file of the game.

Edited by MonkeySAN
sorry for the long text..just wake up.

On 4/12/2022 at 11:46 PM, ReignJosephds said:

Hello Guys,

I really need help, Im a root user , and my phone has support 32 and 64 bits. How do i use Game Guardian to set 32bit in Roblox because when I use Roblox its support with (Roblox x64). Is there a script to set target to 32bit or, an application itself using (apk editor pro) but i dont know how I do it. Please Sir Help me

If you have a 64bit device and install a game with both 32bit and 64bit libraries then the game will use the 64bit libraries, if the game only has 32bit libraries then it will use them 

On 4/15/2022 at 3:41 PM, Rs92ks said:

Install app with terminal command.

sudo pm install --abi armeabi-v7a <path to apk>

Try this or type pm and read output.

Try am if you phone is running on old Android.

This is adb command, you will not be able to use it with native package manager of android

On 5/4/2022 at 4:35 PM, CYBORG-WARRIOR said:

If you mean games with 32bit So don't download it from the playstore, download it outside the play store (from google) And you have to remove lib folder 64 from apk , then apk becomes 32bit

This is nice but since some app got signature verification it can be difficult de kill it. and also if he want to use google play service this is not a good idea

if your smartphone is rooted it's easy to bypass and if no rooted use virtual (only 32bit) and download via playstore which is in virtual 32 bit such as x8sanbox or etc which are already available on the google play store

I download 32bit games via x8sanbox if the 32bit version of the game is not on google

Edited by CYBORG-WARRIOR

6 minutes ago, CYBORG-WARRIOR said:

jika smartphone anda sudah di root mudah di bypass dan jika tidak di root gunakan virtual (hanya 32bit) dan download melalui playstore yang ada di virtual 32 bit seperti x8sanbox atau dll yang sudah tersedia di google play store

Saya mendownload game 32bit melalui x8sanbox jika game versi 32bit tidak ada di google

Maybe this it doesn't break the signature

because we download 32bit applications directly from playstore

When the app have multiple ABI it is always bundled In the same app, you will not be able to find the app with only specific ABI that you want.

So that that brings us to how android app behave. Any edit break the signature. Even if you just edit the extension of the apk from apk to zip or anything else bOOm signature broken. 

So deleting unwanted ABI folder from the app will also break the signature

Edited by MAARS

4 hours ago, MAARS said:

Ketika aplikasi memiliki beberapa  ABI  , itu selalu dibundel Dalam aplikasi yang sama, Anda tidak akan dapat menemukan aplikasi hanya dengan ABI tertentu yang Anda inginkan.

Sehingga itu membawa kita pada bagaimana aplikasi android berperilaku. Setiap edit merusak tanda tangan. Bahkan jika Anda hanya mengedit ekstensi apk dari apk ke zip atau apa pun tanda tangan bOOm rusak. 

Jadi menghapus folder ABI yang tidak diinginkan dari aplikasi juga akan merusak tanda tangan

Yes , 

that can be solved, if only to log in to a google account it should be easy, first you download the original game via playstore after logging in overwrite the mod game, without deleting the original game downloaded from the playstore this has to activate patch to android via lucky patcher or etc else I use this method to be able to log in

IMG_20220506_195957.jpg

Edited by CYBORG-WARRIOR

5 hours ago, CYBORG-WARRIOR said:

Yes , 

that can be solved, if only to log in to a google account it should be easy, first you download the original game via playstore after logging in overwrite the mod game, without deleting the original game downloaded from the playstore this has to activate patch to android via lucky patcher or etc else I use this method to be able to log in

IMG_20220506_195957.jpg

Hum are you sure modern app and online app are not bullet proof to this ?

23 hours ago, MAARS said:

Hum are you sure modern app and online app are not bullet proof to this ?

You can if you have root access( that's why sudo command before pm). Tested on Android 12.

2 hours ago, CYBORG-WARRIOR said:

Hmm sudo ?

Sudo, magisk's su for only 1 command. It's tsu extension on termux Android terminal.

Edited by Rs92ks

On 4/13/2022 at 1:46 PM, ReignJosephds said:

Hello Guys,

local game = gg.getTargetInfo() or {}
if game.x64 then
print('Game is x64 bit')
return--or os.exit()
end

Edited by HEROGAMEOfficial