Class name and Field offset searcher

Lover1500

CA region? its amazing 

i have values i already found what i do after i find the value is your script to find class and field offset then do -0x[offset] then choose a field offset from the same class.

going to field offsets which are unknown values/True&False  or just finding a value that is known from those field offsets and when its found i can go to other offsets just like a reverse search and edit XD     

this should be added inside game guardian as future good job buddy

Edited by karbiner98k
more info

@blocxHey bro I guess you don't know how to make inbuilt mod menu for games. This script is basically for field offset hooking in in-built mod menu (mostly for unity game).

So if u wanna use this script or if you find your values in any Offset using this script, just learn inbuilt mod menu making from youtube(I suggest DVA MODS). 

You can use any mod menu but LGL is best for beginners. 

First you learn lib patching then go to field hooking. Then you can use this script to find your hacks in dump of lib.so(according to your game lib).Just dump it with a lib dumper then get the dump.cs and make your mod menu. 

@Lover1500Hey bro very good script now my burden is little less and now I can find health and ammo of most the games in just a sec.

Thanks brudah💞💕

On 12/10/2021 at 4:05 PM, karbiner98k said:

CA region? its amazing 

i have values i already found what i do after i find the value is your script to find class and field offset then do -0x[offset] then choose a field offset from the same class.

going to field offsets which are unknown values/True&False  or just finding a value that is known from those field offsets and when its found i can go to other offsets just like a reverse search and edit XD     

this should be added inside game guardian as future good job buddy

It is called instance(start address of a class). Instance address of all classes always point to its class's corresponding header pointer.(some call parent pointer).

address of field value may be changed after a new round start. But instances are still pointing to the same header address. So yes. if u have header pointer, u can find ur field value by reverse search(pointer search in A region)

1 minute ago, LMAO69 said:

It is called instance(start address of a class). Instance address of all classes always point to its class's corresponding header pointer.(some call parent pointer).

address of field value may be changed after a new round start. But instances are still pointing to the same header address. So yes. if u have header pointer, u can find ur field value by reverse search(pointer search in A region)

Yeah, from O to Ca, then A. Unless Ca is 0.0MB otherwise pointer will be there. Works well with floats, bool and double. Just annoying when calculated offset is a pointer as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi, I have trouble using the script.
When I found my value I get the following message: "Your value is not in Anonymous region. Script cant get class name"

image.thumb.png.4414531947d790172f0d41eac237d541.png

I'm tring to find offset from a mod menu, any clue how I can do that ?

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/7/2022 at 19.25, DeeNastyle said:

Hai, saya mengalami masalah dalam menggunakan skrip.
Ketika saya menemukan nilai saya, saya mendapatkan pesan berikut: "Nilai Anda tidak ada di wilayah Anonim. Skrip tidak bisa mendapatkan nama kelas"

image.thumb.png.4414531947d790172f0d41eac237d541.png

Saya mencoba mencari offset dari menu mod, adakah petunjuk bagaimana saya bisa melakukannya?

Terima kasih,

Only value in region anonymouse 

Other than that it can't

• 4 months later...