Looping issue

WhoKnowsWho

Question

44 minutes ago, MarioRossi93i said:

Whitout code is impossible understand what the script does...

Seems that I forgot.

loop = 0.1
for i = 1, 5 do

gg.searchNumber(loop, gg.TYPE_DOUBLE)
gg.getResults(80000)
gg.editAll(500, gg.TYPE_DOUBLE)
gg.clearResults()

search = loop + 0.1
end

2 minutes ago, Sedurin said:

So if i understand it correctly you want to see the result your loop does?

No, its not mandatory to see the results. I need the results to be edited.

In the video it search for the value, some of the searched values get edited, but then it search 0.3 but it does not edit them. So i'm not sure...and its not only 0.3. its like skipping 2 functions: show results and edit them.

2 hours ago, WhoKnowsWho said:

Seems that I forgot.

loop = 0.1
for i = 1, 5 do

gg.getResults(80000)
gg.clearResults()

search = loop + 0.1
end

loop = 0.1
for i = 0, 98 do

gg.getResults(80000)
gg.clearResults()

loop = loop + 0.1
end

This is the one I'm using*

1 hour ago, WhoKnowsWho said:

loop = 0.1
for i = 0, 98 do

gg.getResults(80000)
gg.clearResults()

loop = loop + 0.1
end

This is the one I'm using*

thats strange...the script was just fine.

already test it.

21 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

thats strange...the script was just fine.

already test it.

When you run it and search the value 0.3 manully do you get results ? Because if so they were never edited either. I really think that it is a bug because the script does search the value but it does not edit each search and its because the results somehow do not appear. I do not know why.

Just now, MarioRossi93i said:

it doesn't seem like a code problem, maybe some values can't be changed. if you manually change the values and then do a new search do you get results?

No, the values can be changed. In the video you can see me searching the value manually. They can be edited.
But in the script you can see when it search for 0.3 no results appeared...so i was only thinking 2 things.

1. Maby it is not a bug because perhaps when you add a value to the search it may never be 100% the same as manually searching a value. GG may show that it is searching for 0.3 but perhaps it is looking for 0.30000000001. But ofc that is just my speculation.

2. Its a bug. I missed a lot of values that were supposed to be edited. But for now the issue is only in Double, in Float the issue does not appear.

• Administrators

In general, nothing is clear.
The script does not have to show you at all that he found something there. This is not an animation to show anything.
The fact that the values can be changed you have not shown. That they existed at the time of the search too.
In general, it's not about anything at all.

To assert something, you must prepare a reasoned justification and clear evidence that it happens this way, and not otherwise. This is not the case now.

Until that happens, there will be no conversation.

1 minute ago, Enyby said:

In general, nothing is clear.
The script does not have to show you at all that he found something there. This is not an animation to show anything.
The fact that the values can be changed you have not shown. That they existed at the time of the search too.
In general, it's not about anything at all.

To assert something, you must prepare a reasoned justification and clear evidence that it happens this way, and not otherwise. This is not the case now.

Until that happens, there will be no conversation.

Ok, no problem i will provide you with clear information so that we can work towards a solution.

50 minutes ago, WhoKnowsWho said:

When you run it and search the value 0.3 manully do you get results ? Because if so they were never edited either. I really think that it is a bug because the script does search the value but it does not edit each search and its because the results somehow do not appear. I do not know why.

well..i tested it on something else not the game from the video.

but it did worked properly.

maybe you can put some kind of alert to show you what is happening really..to see if any results were found and got edited.

add the results to the list would've come handy too.

Edited by MonkeySAN