Trouble finding in game coin values

sodaface

Question

Hello.

I'm trying to find the value of in game coins, so i can increase their value. I'm having much trouble finding the values.  Its Hill climb racing 2.

I'm not looking for my coin total....just the value for the in game coins that are collected.

The coins only have 2 different values.  1 + 5. 

Suggestions.?

Thanks

No No. Game guardian cannot pause parallel space on my phone, or any game that is installed in parallel space.

I tried about four different space apps, and Game guardian cannot pause it or any game in it.

--------------------------

BUT i got it to work, even though i was banned 3 times.

I got hill climb 2 to install and run on my phone (a miracle)

So i ran game guardian again, and game guardian can pause the game on my phone, once its not installed in parallel space. (yes my phone is rooted).

I manage to change the values to 50,000,000

If i use 1,000,000,000 (the game will think i am cheating and ban me)

Thanks for the support guys. After rigorous testing, it can be hacked.

So, i just gave that method a go again and i was able to modify the values without a ban. YAY !.

But i end up with the same problem as before. i CANNOT progress in cup races or rank.

This is why i'm looking for alternative methods..... such as increasing the value of the coins you pick up in game etc.....

Thanks anyway @SAGEPAPI 🙂