Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pinglen

Homescapes Stars

Recommended Posts

Hello, when I hacked homescapes I was able to change my coin number but not my stars, when going to the offset calculator and writing -58, it sent me to either a completely different number or 0 in Dword, how can I fix this issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/7/2020 at 5:43 AM, Pinglen said:

Hello, when I hacked homescapes I was able to change my coin number but not my stars, when going to the offset calculator and writing -58, it sent me to either a completely different number or 0 in Dword, how can I fix this issue

Calculate offset without Hex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That didn't work either

On 4/8/2020 at 9:05 PM, n3kitOzz said:

Calculate offset without Hex

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2020 at 4:56 PM, Pinglen said:

That didn't work either

 

Ohh, ur seriously?

Try to do N*4, where is N - offset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, n3kitOzz said:

Ohh, ur seriously?

Try to do N*4, where is N - offset.

Can you explain it a bit more?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2020 at 4:39 AM, Pinglen said:

Can you explain it a bit more?

Pm me to telegram - @n3kitOzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By Sjsjbdbwj
      I am using game guardian on android 8.0 (oreo). But I use without root via parallel space. I am not able to hack the main game, I can hack only the cloned app. But in the cloned app I got a way to access the main game via Facebook. But when I click "connect to fb" in any game it just shows a white screen. Only once I was able to access with tropic escape. In any other game it doesn't access. It's like as if it crashes. Please help me! I am new to gg.
       
       
       
       
       
    • By BobTheStone
      Hello!
      Is there a way how to get Golden Ticket or only the Golden Ticket Furniture / costumes for free? (editing some values, or maybe if there is a LUA script for it)
      Thanks!
×
×
  • Create New...