Pinglen

Question

Hello, when I hacked homescapes I was able to change my coin number but not my stars, when going to the offset calculator and writing -58, it sent me to either a completely different number or 0 in Dword, how can I fix this issue

22 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

Screenshot_20210927-190430_Homescapes.thumb.jpg.4aa48b579017d3a858eabdfaef11c21c.jpg

As @MonkeySAN said the method in the other thread is still working. Go and watch the video that NoFear posted and give credit to him 👏

Yes bro it worked and hope it works for lifetime❤️❣️

Just now, huzaifa143 said:

Yes bro it worked and hope it works for lifetime❤️❣️

And guys anyone have idea how to redeem old seasonpass rewards?? 

On 9/27/2021 at 11:37 PM, sammax71 said:

Screenshot_20210927-190430_Homescapes.thumb.jpg.4aa48b579017d3a858eabdfaef11c21c.jpg

As @MonkeySAN said the method in the other thread is still working. Go and watch the video that NoFear posted and give credit to him 👏

Bro @MonkeySAN @sammax71now its not working in the new latest 4.8.5 version bro I'm searching the code and the 2 results found as previous but when i edit it its not working bro the it is not editing any suggestion?

Edited by huzaifa143