Using Unrandomizer in iMonster

Amizz

I saw a request for this game in help so I thought let's try to hack it. But sadly it was too hard for me(xor,fuzzy, encrypted-auto etc didn't work). So I tried Unrandomizer to see if something happens. So I put 777 in qword and back to the game- when I hit a monster I miss but it can dmg me.i died(lol). So next time I put 1000 in qword and this time all hits are crit. Does this mean values in this game are stored in qword? Also if you can try to hack this game it would be great,any help is appreciated.

Devs did some great work for this offline game. It detects root and modification so I had to hide root. Game link-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.dreamsky.monsterlegend

I thought to post this in unintended effects but since this is a help request so posted here.GG.

This might be a hint, after collecting some stuff I went back to main menu where warehouse is. I tried to change shop item value so searched only byte ( don't go below 10 or above 255 here) and at long last I got 2 values. But even though they change when sell value changes in shop but when I freezed them in gg or changed them it didn't affect the in game value. Tried changing some values around these 2 addresses but didn't work. Can someone help me here please?

Here are some of the new info I found

In floor 2 if you put 400104 in qword in unrandomizer you will get the same dungeon Everytime and theres always a secret room in that dungeon.also chest rewards will be always boots . And if you put 0 in qword then you will get a simple one path dungeon always.

I went to the root data folder of the game and there in folder name - files I found the gamesave ,changing which reset my data once. But in that file you can find the item id of your equipment (affix and stats) storaged item ids and ids of the item in shop etc.

@NoFear @Newbi Guys I know you're busy and I really don't want to disturb you but can you help me here please? 

4 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I am not good with unrandomizer.... But can check it this game.

What you trying to edit?

I tried unrandomizer just to see what happens. Im trying to change the gold and diamond mainly. Thanks for replying. I really appreciate the help.

10 hours ago, Amizz said:

I tried unrandomizer just to see what happens. Im trying to change the gold and diamond mainly. Thanks for replying. I really appreciate the help.

im very newbie i only find string my name and string name of place is possible chenge with string search , the values i not know, i forget tell that the changes only appy with the restart  game not load the menu of stats

Edited by nalcwap

4 hours ago, nalcwap said:

im very newbie i only find string my name and string name of place is possible chenge with string search , the values i not know, i forget tell that the changes only appy with the restart  game not load the menu of stats

Thanks for your help bro. I'm not good with string search but I will try to see what happens

4 minutes ago, Amizz said:

Thanks for your help bro. I'm not good with string search but I will try to see what happens

string search is easy the hard are the values  i try but no luck, need a real pro in this game

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Amizz said:

I found the health value with exact dword search in CA region but changing the value doesn't change anything. Also this value changes address Everytime you go to a new floor.

Anyone still trying to crack this game?

There's mod version of this game but that's no fun.only cracking with GG in fun.

1 hour ago, Clickzone said:

Some games have encrypted value, try Fuzzy search or Click the "Value is encrypted". So you can search the real value. The health value must be for a "visual" only.

Already did. Fuzzy returns no value. Also encrypted search and fuzzy are practically same . tried that too. Also tried xor 2,4,8,10,100 etc.no luck.

I think values might be in encrypted double or qword since unrandomizer worked.but idk how to find it.

6 hours ago, Amizz said:

Already did. Fuzzy returns no value. Also encrypted search and fuzzy are practically same . tried that too. Also tried xor 2,4,8,10,100 etc.no luck.

I think values might be in encrypted double or qword since unrandomizer worked.but idk how to find it.

i only find strings lol, include change name of place but no luck in this

• 2 months later...

Hi!
I installed this game recently, and I have tried to hack it in several ways, having little success.

After many attempts and multiple perspectives, I managed to find 2 functional hacks, of all those I tried:

Gold [Works]: To get Gold, you only have to press on the top left, where your character's gold comes out and a "" symbol. Once there, click on any of the offers, you will get a confirmation window, which mentions the price of gold in exchange for diamonds. You must search for those Dword values (Ex: 2000D; 100D) and you will find only 2 values, modify the diamonds (100 → 0) [EYE! you must place 0] and there will be no problems, no bans.
[Warning! : Do not put negative numbers here because they will ban you!]

More backpack and trunk space [Works]: You must perform the following search Dword (50; 450D; 1000D; 2500D; 6000D) and modify all values to "0" so that you can have them without problems, or bans.
[Warning! : Do not put negative numbers here because they will ban you!]

Life [Does't Works]: I tried to hack life and life bottles within the levels. I did not succeed.

Items [Does't Works]: I tried to hack the amount of cumulative items, looking for the value in auto, dword, word and byte, but I did not succeed.

Gold [Does't Works]: I tried to hack the amount of cumulative items, looking for the value in auto, dword, word and byte, but I did not succeed. (same method with Gems) I tried to hack the amount of gold that is accumulated in the store when you mark an item or subtracting others, I was not successful either. (I think I managed to find a value that shows the screen, but not the real one, maybe it has some encryption)

Gems [Does't Works]: I've tried multiple ways to hack it:

1.- I tried to modify the values above by negative values and I got a lot of gems but they banned me from the game when I connected to the internet.
1.2.- This generates me a couple of questions: How does the server detect how many gems I got in a fraudulent way? How do you know how many I got illegally or through advertising? (I think somehow, that maybe the game has a counter of how many gems it has given me legally and how much is the total that I have spent, so that the difference would mean that I got it fraudulently.

2.- I tried to find the prices of the store that is in the lower part so that everything is worth 0 (as in the previous case). I searched and searched Dword, Word and Byte, without success.

2.1.-I had the idea that the values were not literal, but in the memory they were with a minus (all the values end in 0 or 5) so look for this change, without any success. (All this I also tried with the gold shop)

2.2.- I tried to find the values (literally and with a minus) with XOR (EJ .: 150: 150b, 150W, 150D, 15b, 15W, 15D) all of the above with different values of the store with the following displacements: x2 , x4, x6, x8, x10, x12, x14, x16, x18, x20: I did not get anything.

3.-I tried to see advertising with a BOT (yes, I was desperate). As there were no more ideas, I downloaded a Macro Maker (TouchMacroPro) and spent a whole day creating the correct sequence of automatic touches so that advertising is seen again and again without it being present. [This worked, but of course, it's not a hack at all]

4.- I tried to hack the cost of the items to improve or refine them, it is changing. I did not succeed. (I think I managed to find the variable that shows the value in question, but I think it is a value with a minus (ex: 150 → 15d). I did not progress more in this.

5 .- It would be great to see an ad give you +9999 no ?. It also occurred to me, but there are so many results = 20. (which is what they give for publicity) that it is not worthwhile to keep looking: C (although I tried XD) [This +9999 would be detected by the system that has already banned before?]

6.- Since the hack works offline (because when you connect to the internet you are banned) I thought it would be best to play it offline forever. I empowered myself and with Lucky Patcher I tried to take away the Internet connection permissions, or functional parts. But I failed, when the modified game starts it sends you to the store or it closes. : 'C

Add, that previously to all these crazy ideas, I tried looking for the value that shows the game and the "encrypted value" that allows Automatic GameGuardian, but I did not succeed and followed with other alternatives.

I want to keep trying until I find something else. I think I failed to try to hack the gems off, spend them and remove them before reconnecting to the internet. I get the impression that if I tried, but I'll try again.

PD: I'm a newbie, I do not know much about XOR. I just look for the values as they are displayed on the screen or encrypted. Any tutorial, help or other is welcome.

PD2: Excuse English, it was translated with Google Translate. My native language is Spanish.

Any more ideas?

I think I'll create a post where I'll put the hacks that work in this game and the ones I find. Look for it and add things there!

Screenshot_20190208-133046.png