Sign in to follow this  
Amizz

Using Unrandomizer in iMonster

I made a post where I wrote the best hacks I found and also added the failed attempts.
The hacks are written in Spanish and English, I hope they are useful for the community.
Los hacks están redactados en Español e Inglés, espero sean de utilidad para la comunidad.

If they have some other idea or contribution they could post it there, so that whoever installs the game can find everything in one place.
Requests > iMonster RPG [2 Functional Hacks for Now]

On 12/1/2018 at 2:25 PM, Amizz said:

Already did. Fuzzy returns no value. Also encrypted search and fuzzy are practically same . tried that too. Also tried xor 2,4,8,10,100 etc.no luck.

I think values might be in encrypted double or qword since unrandomizer worked.but idk how to find it.

take a look for my post!

On 2/11/2019 at 12:42 AM, JintanOwO said:

take a look for my post!

Fantastic work. Even though I'm really busy now to test.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Anonymous246
      Game: panther online                  download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swiftappskom.pantheronline&hl=nl
      What hacks I want help with: I would like to get help with how to get immortality hacks in this game and how to get a no cooldown hack.
      Version: of the game: latest. Of GG: the one before the latest.
      Have I tried hacking this game: yes, but could only speedhack, I'm new to using Game Guardian and couldn't find any tutorials about this game.
      Thanks!

• By Serparior
      need help to hack the NFS: NL with gg, since in YT no current hack has worked for me and since you have more experience I come to your aid to hack it
    • By What_The_Buns
      So, I've been playing Dragalia Lost for the past three weeks now and I kind of want to hack/cheat the game but i haven't tried it yet because i don't want to get ban (if its possible to get ban). Does anyone know how to hack/cheat or make a script for Dragalia Lost? I would really appreciate it. 
      Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nintendo.zaga
      Thank you in advance. 

• By UbijaMortis69
      Hi all, my name is UnijaMortis69...
      I hoped I could use Game Guardian in a virtual space just to get more money and gold bars, but almost any free tool or website has survey's and malware. I just want something that really works for me. Hope someone will help me out with how to hack Mini Golf King without anything else then GameGuardian. Thanks for reading, hope you will help me somehow...

• By JintanOwO
      Hi!
      Name of Game: I Monster-pro Dark Dungeon Roguelike RPG(Dreamsky)
      Play Store Link: [Payment version] (costs less than 1 dollar) [Free version]
      Version: 1.1.12 (11018)
      What cheat?: Gold, Diamonds, Items, Life, More backpack and trunk space.
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: 
      ENGLISH:

ESPAÑOL: