iceyzz

Pokemon Quest

How did you freeze the cooking materials? Only thing I was able to do was use the speed hack.

Screenshot_20180704-193806.png

Screenshot_20180704-193749.png

Screenshot_20180704-192749.png

Posted (edited)

@NoFear Sir, care to tell us how to hack levels. i was able to hack tokens but failed to hack pokemon level and ingredients. Thankyou 🙂

Edited by Fatel5

40 minutes ago, tee14 said:

How do you get the speed hack to work?

For me i used the speed hack to get new pokemons which you get free after few hours. 

Posted (edited)

Do tell how you were able to hack it please.

Edited by apieman

3 hours ago, SomeoneTrying said:

How did you hack the decorations/pots?

You can easily hack tokens by searching the vaule of tokens with "dword search" simply search the present value then increase or decrease the vaule by spending them. Repeat until you only get 1 vaule..change it to less than 99999. Then buy whatever decorations you want from the shop. 🙂

Posted (edited)

I hacked the ingrediënts lol, tis easy but i dont shake because it will get patched 

Unless people are willing to pay 

Edited by FreekIrine

14 hours ago, Fatel5 said:

You can easily hack tokens by searching the vaule of tokens with "dword search" simply search the present value then increase or decrease the vaule by spending them. Repeat until you only get 1 vaule..change it to less than 99999. Then buy whatever decorations you want from the shop. 🙂

Sorry I should have been more specific, I knew how to hack pokemon tickets already, I was asking about the DLC decorations.

30 minutes ago, FreekIrine said:

I hacked the ingrediënts lol, tis easy but i dont shake because it will get patched 

Unless people are willing to pay 

Ingredients are easy. Can easily hack them the same way you hack pokemon tickets.

On 7/5/2018 at 6:56 AM, NoFear said:

So Mr.Moderator, could you kindly tell us how you hacked the DLC decorations?

On 7/7/2018 at 4:10 PM, SomeoneTrying said:

Sorry I should have been more specific, I knew how to hack pokemon tickets already, I was asking about the DLC decorations.

Ingredients are easy. Can easily hack them the same way you hack pokemon tickets.

So Mr.Moderator, could you kindly tell us how you hacked the DLC decorations?

Hi. Could you please tell how to search for the values for the ingridients? I tried but could not find de especific adress to change it.

thanks

On 7/5/2018 at 7:56 AM, NoFear said:

Hi. Will you share how you manage to locate the adresses for this hack

I hope to do a script soon.

It's a work in progress. I'm trying to unlock all 4 pots.

Not really needed though.

13 hours ago, Yotchuco said:

Hi. Could you please tell how to search for the values for the ingridients? I tried but could not find de especific adress to change it.

thanks

Yea I'm doing a dword search on the ingredient screen and refining it after changing the amount, but it never finds anything after the refine. What am I doing wrong here?

43 minutes ago, apieman said:

Yea I'm doing a dword search on the ingredient screen and refining it after changing the amount, but it never finds anything after the refine. What am I doing wrong here?

Cause is not DWORD

I tried with encrypted values, found some. But they didn't change de amount in game of ingridients.

5 hours ago, iceyzz said:

Cause is not DWORD

Then how should I be searching?

20 hours ago, NoFear said:

I hope to do a script soon.

It's a work in progress. I'm trying to unlock all 4 pots.

Not really needed though.

Ahh... Alright, hope to see it soon. Want it for a backup account so I can use it for hacking while keeping my main account legit since I bought DLCs.

Ingredients are byte, not encrypted.

I found PM tickets as Qword, encrypted. The value was a bit above 35 million. I just changed the ten thousands place.

1 hour ago, KLew90 said:

I found PM tickets as Qword, encrypted. The value was a bit above 35 million. I just changed the ten thousands place.

number : Number '000' out of possible range: [-128; 255].

this message shows when i search the ingredients by byte

sorry newbie here, need help please

i am able to search the ingredients using Dword (encrypted) and freeze them so the ingredients will not reduce when i use them

but am i able to change the number of ingredients i have?  how can i change it please help

below are the picture of the 5 ingredients

ssssss.jpg

6 hours ago, KLew90 said:

How would do it with a byte search? I'm not familiar with it.