GG.... I'm face with problem I'm using internet based game

In other words let consider

I have 5 coins and 5 crystal I'm edited game data of coins and crystal into 1000000014 and 99,999 respectively..... When I'm buying games starter pack it cost for 200 coins  I'm unable to process (where I changed 5 coins in to 1000000014) it say "you have not enough money " what can I do now please teach me to find solutions 

I'm enclosed screenshot 

Screenshot_2018-05-14-09-15-52-052.jpeg.afec172bb42ce6477823a59b2857defd.jpeg

Please how to get that I want buy in—app

You can not hack server-sided data.

@Sivaprasad1108

hello, thanks for posting.

the game you are trying to hack, as you said, it's online... online games can't be hacked by GG (atleast not that easy to do very simply)

because, the data is stored in the server, server knows you have 5 coins... when you change it on your device, you only change the value you see, still the server hold value 5, you try to buy something, and then, game contacts to server and finds out you have 5 coins, so, insufficient coins.

you may not directly edit important values, try values that are less likely to be saved on the server, and that may work.

- You may post a request, on the request section if you want to

Okay..... Starter pack cost 200 coins if I edited it to 0 coins(as it's cost)  I'm able to buy or not???  If it is hackable.   Cost of starter pack is fixed value as 200....then how can I change the unchanged value if it possible please link the video tutorial from YouTube  or express as words( I'm want to change starter pack cost 200 into 5 coins but 200 coins is default on unaltered... How can I refine the search) 

Usually all costs stored on server if game online. So you can not hack it.

How can I prevent gameguardian from game dead..... It automatically die instantly not stable any alternative method to make stable???? 

Or protection or changing in the memory of the game is something wrong, breaking it.
As for the protection, everything is written in the help.
If you change something wrong, do not change it.

How can I hack  in—app shop  contents price. (not with real money it just need  sufficient points to buy) I'm edited my points not worked so I'm going to edit price in shop

Link me video tutorial are express how to do

Use Lucky Patcher or similar tools. GG not intended to do this.

GG no LVL emulator is required because no real money is needed to buy this object.... Just in-app points is required.... This server based game when I edit value and again it reverts to original when investing or gaining poits........ The object that I need to buy with points........ So alternatively how to hack it's price(  in-app points not real money) 

3 hours ago, Qwertinuous said:

How about Infinitode? Is it cheat-able?

Here's what i found

Screenshot_20180519-202450.png

Edited by FahimZS