Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AjayP

NFS No Limits 2.9.1 MEGA HACK v4.1 By Ajay P

Recommended Posts


Is it possible to hack level for version 2.9.1? I have watched youtube channel that show how to hack level in 2.9.1 using dword as below

Quote

34;327680~327691;24;917519;327680~327699::128

Where 34 is current level

But I have no luck and cant hack the level. Thanks in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why i cant get it working, although it said found correct value and hacked successfully, but nothing changed.

is there any level requirement for this hack to work? or is there any specific GG settings that i have to configure (i had already setting the filters to 1000)

nevermind, i did it eventually ?

Edited by RydR
adding description

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dont know what im doing wrong... it says it founds the right Value and i put in the new number, but when i get into the game nothing changed... help pls? or any Tips?:(((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, StefanoAper said:

dont know what im doing wrong... it says it founds the right Value and i put in the new number, but when i get into the game nothing changed... help pls? or any Tips?:(((

You set filters to 1000?

Follow my video, if you don't understand yet.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1MxjZtEkswz3Svj9foLU2HT1rVZRYr1Ac

_______________________________________________
added 1 minute later

The hack still work on NFS 2.9.3?

Edited by Miguel156

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Miguel156 said:

You set filters to 1000?

Follow my video, if you don't understand yet.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1MxjZtEkswz3Svj9foLU2HT1rVZRYr1Ac

_______________________________________________
added 1 minute later

The hack still work on NFS 2.9.3?

exactly followed your video ? it even says it hacked the gold, but then i get into the game and it isnt  :s btw im working on a rooted galaxy s4, gonna try it on pc and root bluestacks later

Edited by StefanoAper
tried it on pc on rooted bluestacks: wrong value ... i guess im simply too dumb to get it working?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jveko said:

why dont work for me always wrong found

Don't worry. I'll be looking into it tomorrow. I'm still very busy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2018 at 11:47 PM, AjayP said:

Don't worry. I'll be looking into it tomorrow. I'm still very busy. 

when??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey,Ajay :) First of all i wanna thank you for doing this awesome work.I really appreciate it :)

So I tried your script Tuner trials and Infinite Nitro Perfectly Working :)

However, Gold and Money isn't working.Script is saying found correct values but after opening the game hacked values doesn't show up :( Original values are there.Tried several times 20times same issue and same with money hack.Also fuel,scrap,skip race hack doesn't working it always says found wrong values. PLEASE fix it :) And by the way can you give me your facebook/telegram/twitter id? i wanna get in touch with you regarding this hack :) Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, SohamSen said:

Hey,Ajay :) First of all i wanna thank you for doing this awesome work.I really appreciate it :)

So I tried your script Tuner trials and Infinite Nitro Perfectly Working :)

However, Gold and Money isn't working.Script is saying found correct values but after opening the game hacked values doesn't show up :( Original values are there.Tried several times 20times same issue and same with money hack.Also fuel,scrap,skip race hack doesn't working it always says found wrong values. PLEASE fix it :) And by the way can you give me your facebook/telegram/twitter id? i wanna get in touch with you regarding this hack :) Thank you

My Facebook username is Ajay Gaming. And i'm very busy till 10 May. So i can't get enough time to update the script. Also the game is updated to 2.9.3. They might have patched the hack. I haven't tried. I will look into it if possible. 

 

On 14/04/2018 at 3:04 PM, Jveko said:

when??

When i get some free time, i will definitely try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can still use 2.9.1 :)

2.9.3 is optional.It is for older android version users who are having problems regarding saving the game in cloud :)

Im still on 2.9.1 :) but script properly not working :)

_______________________________________________
added 3 minutes later

Ajay :( still can't find you :( can you provide your profile link? or facebook id? example-> facebook.com/xyz.gaming

 

Thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AjayP said:

My Facebook username is Ajay Gaming. And i'm very busy till 10 May. So i can't get enough time to update the script. Also the game is updated to 2.9.3. They might have patched the hack. I haven't tried. I will look into it if possible. 

 

When i get some free time, i will definitely try.

nice to hear, ill wait ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By candivia
      I tried today to hack the game like I did a year ago and have 9999999 gold and couldn't do it anymore as the old ways , it shows that it have changed to this value and it instantly returns back to the original value ..
      How to hack Gold for the 4.4.6 version of the game ?!
    • By Apni412
      I need help.. can we fix bug in ugr.. igot this bug after hacking cash.. bug come after win and the result not come.. so i stuck in finish but i cant back to ugr menu.. anyone can help?
    • By nfsgamer120
      I just got banned from NFS no limits because I just use a gold hack.I found some YouTubers trying to hack gold in NFS no limits.They use GG to hack NFS NL.Maybe you already know this trick.I am talking about the loading screen hack on NFS NL.If you don't know,you can easily learn this trick by googling.This trick gives you more than 9 million gold to your NFS NL account.So I just found this trick some months ago, but everytime I try it didn't get success so about 5 days ago I just got succeed and I got 7,777,77 million gold on my account.so I played the game without any issue for 5 days and today when I launch the game it says "YOU ARE BANNED" and I just figured out I just got banned from this game.I tried multiple accounts I have but it didn't work.I just try to reinstall the game by apk file that I backup before and even the system doesn't allow me to install it.I just got error saying "app not installed".So I went to play store and installed NFS NL successfully.I didn't download the game data again because I backup it before uninstallation.After the installation done I just moved my backed up game data folder to NFS NL game folder.After that I launched the game and it still saying "YOU ARE BANNED".I tried parallel space with multiple accounts but it still gives me this message.At this point I just feel now it's enough.Does any one know how can I get my account unbanned.I really need my saved data.Please help me if anyone know how to solve this issue, thanks.Sorry if my english is bad.🙂
       
      🔽More Info🔽
      Device: Xiaomi Mi A2 64GB,4GB 
      OperatingSystem: Androidone Android 9.0 Pie with November 5 security update 2019.
      Game: Need For Speed No Limits Version 4.0.3 (58551)
      Reason: Banned Account to get unban.
      Date: 2019 Dec 4                                            ________________________________________
    • By squall12
      Hello guys,  I've been trying many times to hacking the NFS no limit gold but always failed coz one thing,  the auto Pause didn't work.
       
      Since I haven't rooted my device so I open all the apps through Parallel Space. 
       
      I watch this hacking tutorial as reference
      I have follow all the guides exactly but why the auto pause always not work for me while it works well on him and others..
         My Device           :  Redmi Note 7
         Android Version : 9PKQ1.180904.001
         MIUI Version       : 10.3.5.0(PFGMIXM) 
       
      Please help.. 
      Give me the solution 🙂
    • By Cryward
      Hello dear, I tell you that in this version you can still hack gold and unlock all cars.
      Any questions related to NFS No Limits 3.7.4 can be made here.
      Greetings.
×
×
  • Create New...