Jump to content
AjayP

NFS No Limits 2.9.1 MEGA HACK v4.1 By Ajay P

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, AjayP said:

I haven't tried latest version. But bluestacks is good. Rooting bluestacks is also very easy.

@AjayP we'll talk in PM bro

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@AjayP man no luck on bluestacks 3. I can download games in it but it cant connect to the internet when playing ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, L36up6 said:

@AjayP man no luck on bluestacks 3. I can download games in it but it cant connect to the internet when playing ?

Do u get that error while game is loading? And why don't u just root ur android phone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AjayP said:

Do u get that error while game is loading? And why don't u just root ur android phone?

I have a question about you please PM me thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Twitteraccount said:

I have a question about you please PM me thanks 

U can ask me a question in my PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did as you told me and now it worked, I was able to increase the gold. Money still did not work for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Miguel156 said:

I did as you told me and now it worked, I was able to increase the gold. Money still did not work for me.

u use computer or mobile?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2018 at 9:42 PM, AjayP said:

Do u get that error while game is loading? And why don't u just root ur android phone?

my root mobile ardy block by ea,cant log in to the game,but other no root mobile can log in and ply,

other question is i use bluestack,but cant open gg.

can u help hack the gold?

thank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jacky996 said:

my root mobile ardy block by ea,cant log in to the game,but other no root mobile can log in and ply,

other question is i use bluestack,but cant open gg.

can u help hack the gold?

thank

Have u rooted ur bluestacks? If not then root it. It's very easy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AjayP said:

Have u rooted ur bluestacks? If not then root it. It's very easy. 

i use software root ardy.but nothing helppen.i dont know got root adry or not.ur side can help me hack gold?coz b4 i use mobile also no work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jacky996 said:

i use software root ardy.but nothing helppen.i dont know got root adry or not.ur side can help me hack gold?coz b4 i use mobile also no work.

U can use root checker to see if it is rooted or not. U can contact me on kik messenger. My username is : BikeRaceAjay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. Thanks for the script. I have succeed change all exclusive hack except for scrap point. It says wrong value. I executed script when circle stop loading for the second time (just before connecting to server). Works for money, gold, etc. Except scrap point. Did I do something wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wakhaiha said:

Hi. Thanks for the script. I have succeed change all exclusive hack except for scrap point. It says wrong value. I executed script when circle stop loading for the second time (just before connecting to server). Works for money, gold, etc. Except scrap point. Did I do something wrong?

can help me ?i ardy try many time.not work how u make it?i gv u teamview,can u help me?

_______________________________________________
added 1 minute later

can u help me?

_______________________________________________
added 1 minute later
1 minute ago, Miguel156 said:

Mobile

can u help me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By AjayP
      This script is completely created by me.
      My channel "Ajay Gaming & Tutorials" got 4 copyright strikes from EA. So it got deleted.
      So if u want me to continue to update the script, then please show your support by sharing this script.
      More features are coming soon.
      I barely get any time to do these all. So it can be late to update the script.
      My YouTube channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/AjayGaming08 (R.I.P.)
       
    • By AjayP
      Can someone tell me how many days are left to end Blackbridge Rivals? Because I don't want to enter Blackbridge Rivals?.
      I'm asking because I can work on my MEGA HACK Script depending on the time left to next update. 
      Here is my MEGA HACK Script :- https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/file/78-nfs-no-limits-285-mega-hack-v21-by-ajay-p/
      And here is the DATA HACK :- http://www119.zippyshare.com/v/ebggCL8Q/file.html
       

    • By arunhk3
      Hi Ppl,
      Just wanted to know if there is a fuel hack for Need for Speed No limits (2.7.3). I tried few old tricks but it didn't work out for me which is the issue...
      Thanks in advance!
    • By Cryward
      Hello dear, there is some way to cheat the black market, to buy more planes than those left to buy, which are currently only 25.
    • By Cryward
      In the new update, the bugs were fixed to get 200 gold and 50,000 of money, hopefully new bugs will be discovered, comment here if you find something new.
      Greetings.
×
×
  • Create New...