NFS No Limits 2.9.1 MEGA HACK v4.1 By Ajay P

AjayP

NFS No Limits 2.9.1 MEGA HACK v4.1 By Ajay P

This script is completely created by me.

My channel "Ajay Gaming & Tutorials" got 4 copyright strikes from EA. So it got deleted.

So if u want me to continue to update the script, then please show your support by sharing this script.

More features are coming soon.

I barely get any time to do these all. So it can be late to update the script.

My YouTube channel : https://www.youtube.com/c/AjayGaming08 (R.I.P.)

4 minutes ago, Bloodbathking said:

How do you use the code I have tried to install it in the save/load file it says the data and files don't match what has been saved

This is a lua script. U have to open it using game guardian. 

12 minutes ago, Bloodbathking said:

That's what I was in

Screenshot_20180211-224210.png

That is text editor 

Go to my YouTube channel. U will know how to use the script. 

When in Game Guardian click the hamburger menu, scroll down to the execute script and navigate to the location you saved the script to.

I am unable to get the unlock all cars script to work. It completes and says it's applied, but nothing changed. The other scripts work, but causes the game to slow to about half speed, so do what you need to with the script running and then restart the game. Could just be my phone. I've seen this behavior before in other games while using gameguardian.

15 hours ago, donkeypunch6936 said:

When in Game Guardian click the hamburger menu, scroll down to the execute script and navigate to the location you saved the script to.

I am unable to get the unlock all cars script to work. It completes and says it's applied, but nothing changed. The other scripts work, but causes the game to slow to about half speed, so do what you need to with the script running and then restart the game. Could just be my phone. I've seen this behavior before in other games while using gameguardian.

R u sure u run the all cars hack only after the loading icon stops and then again starts. Because it's working very fine with everyone. And don't apply all the hacks while game is loading. U have to apply only unlocking & removing cars hacks while game is loading. U can go to tutorial option in the script to know when to choose which hack.