Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

23 hours ago, cth said:

I know where you've got the emba disk numbers. I found them in the repo, but changing them didn't change the reward for me. 

image.thumb.png.82f8679fe9ff500af8d17222ab9aada0.png

Lol, even managed to hack the video containers:

image.thumb.png.f323e2565b8cadcb7f9cd998b5670ef6.png

But if you edited this, you can also edit the requirements for the scientists quests. To avoid the brainless farming of the flowers. I'll try it out.

Where did you get the rep and rubel numbers? What are they?

Could you explain how you got the emba disk please? Search with double or dword?

Double. This game only uses doubles for everything, even for booleans. I suspect that's how lua gets interpreted after building. 

You look for that group, then refine by looking only for 3, then increment that 3 by 1 so that they would look like 4,5,6,7,8, etc. Then you go to the game, refresh that page and see what your + number is instead of +3. Then go find that number in GG, de-select it, revert and delete the other 3s, then change this 3, go to the memory editing and after the 3, you can edit other values. There will be a double after the 3 that is equal to 1. That 1 is the number of the video boxes you get with the 3 disks.

18 hours ago, AngelWolf said:

alright, hope it works for everyone else, this script is just for general use, soo not specific stuff such as event specific

MediaFire Direct Download Link

it's zip file, you gotta extract it first :3

All works overall, but there are a few bugs. Like for example when you disable decrease of perk points, you can't take perks above the first level. Only the lvl1 perks show up. If you disable it and then re-enable it, it will crash the game. 

Battle hacks are a bit odd. They don't give you exactly 1000 AP, they just increase those to max every turn, which is good enough. Starting 1k AP doesn't work either.

Reputation hack seems to be Exp hack. I think you misplaced it. It's even called Exp hack when you edit it.

Edited by cth

This is the biggest issue of the script so far:

image.thumb.png.6b9d70d58506b455147fe988407329ec.png

Instant leveling is causing it. 

Another bug: when using the Exp/Rep multiplier, you can't reroll stock/quests at the bases. But disabling it makes it possible again.

Edited by cth

3 hours ago, cth said:

All works overall, but there are a few bugs. Like for example when you disable decrease of perk points, you can't take perks above the first level. Only the lvl1 perks show up. If you disable it and then re-enable it, it will crash the game. 

Battle hacks are a bit odd. They don't give you exactly 1000 AP, they just increase those to max every turn, which is good enough. Starting 1k AP doesn't work either.

Reputation hack seems to be Exp hack. I think you misplaced it. It's even called Exp hack when you edit it.

it seems that battle hacks failed to pinpoint the max AP value, if i understand what you mean.
hmm, im unsure about the you can't pick any lvl 1+ perks, all i did was replacing the calculation of perk points, i'll see if i can fix it, if not then ig it is what it is.
bruh, im incline to removes starting AP hack, cuz it always broken, for others.
yeah its my fault for the mismatch name for rep exp, because idk what to name the hack and probably forgot to rename the hack too lol.
for instant leveling, i still uses the old revolted 2 instant level, it's known issue to dupe other items and such, i'll find something like gains exp from battle or something like that and replace it on revolted 4.
I havent tested the rep hack while also rerolling quests, and now since you mentioned it, i'll look into it later,

for the perk hacks, maybe i accidentally modify the perk selection. lol

Edited by AngelWolf

28 minutes ago, AngelWolf said:

it seems that battle hacks failed to pinpoint the max AP value, if i understand what you mean.
hmm, im unsure about the you can't pick any lvl 1+ perks, all i did was replacing the calculation of perk points, i'll see if i can fix it, if not then ig it is what it is.
bruh, im incline to removes starting AP hack, cuz it always broken, for others.
yeah its my fault for the mismatch name for rep exp, because idk what to name the hack and probably forgot to rename the hack too lol.
for instant leveling, i still uses the old revolted 2 instant level, it's known issue to dupe other items and such, i'll find something like gains exp from battle or something like that and replace it on revolted 4.
I havent tested the rep hack while also rerolling quests, and now since you mentioned it, i'll look into it later,

for the perk hacks, maybe i accidentally modify the perk selection. lol

yeah, remove starting ap hack. I just went through all the hardest battles with the rest of the hacks and they're more than enough I'd say.

That duping of items is very dangerous. If admins see double numbers of quest items, they can safely ban then. It also dupes whatever you get from the caps store and it remains duped even after disabling. Same about quest items, if you get them while having this on, they will remain duped even after. I'd suggest either removing it or saying that it's dangerous like you did for caps. Let people make exp through the town quests. It's a lot safer.

Just posted your update on reddit too here: 

A dude left a comment there offering removing bans for money. Seems legit. I think he either opened the encryption protocol for the data transfer and can update the save game that way or, more likely, made his own game client allowing him to safely change any values, including the ban stuff. No need to go dig in the memory when you can just change the source to do whatever you want and build it. Very elegant.

Edited by cth

5 hours ago, cth said:

yeah, remove starting ap hack. I just went through all the hardest battles with the rest of the hacks and they're more than enough I'd say.

That duping of items is very dangerous. If admins see double numbers of quest items, they can safely ban then. It also dupes whatever you get from the caps store and it remains duped even after disabling. Same about quest items, if you get them while having this on, they will remain duped even after. I'd suggest either removing it or saying that it's dangerous like you did for caps. Let people make exp through the town quests. It's a lot safer.

Just posted your update on reddit too here: 

A dude left a comment there offering removing bans for money. Seems legit. I think he either opened the encryption protocol for the data transfer and can update the save game that way or, more likely, made his own game client allowing him to safely change any values, including the ban stuff. No need to go dig in the memory when you can just change the source to do whatever you want and build it. Very elegant.

i create my hacks free of charges, soo basically no money involved, like if i go through premium version, there's like 7 options will be marked as premium only hacks, but i choose make it free for people, all i ask is simply donation if you like,
but if you want to buy their hacks or whatever it is go for it,
and also for rebuilding custom client, it's possible, but i wanted the game literally open to edits without recompling the .car, for example World Conqueror mods, those game were compiled and some modder rebuilds the game and uses custom loader to loads Json, soo hopefully i can recreate that in day r, i also will replace Instant Level to get set of EXP from battles, cuz i did experiments on it awhile ago

Edited by AngelWolf

@cthalso if possible replace the download links on the reddit thread with the link on my youtube desc, i mean i need sumthing yk lol
you get like freebies that if other scripter made it, it'll be premium yk, atleast i get is sum ads from downloads yk

55 minutes ago, cth said:

Yeah, sure. Updated it. Does your pet replacing script work? You can spawn pets? How does one get a copy of the script with the pets logic?

it just like badcase's, replacing pet pointer with other pet and do something minimal to make the game save, iirc you can get infinite pumpkin pet, but i havent checked it for awhile

fun fact 
on your savefile it has 2 thing inside of it, a 128 random letters and a readable json
and you thinks maybe i can tamper the save, nope you cant, cuz on load the game did server checks on it using that 128 random letters or SHA512, basically it goes like
- read the file
- do request to a server and fetch the save file (cloud save using that sha512 as identifier)
- compare both local and server, and if it mismatch, start new game,
and i was thinking what if i send external rest api call to their server and says, here my new save, and remember this sha512 okie,
and since the loads always be checked on load, for example, if you start a new game from existing game then play abit, then quit and then resume same save, it'll ask if you want to load cloud or use local, soo basically that what i mean.
sooooooooo....... :3
basically, i can tamper it all i want, since it has deviceID, userID, caps, and most importantly ShoppingList where you can just insert stuff in it as "topup", i admit it, using irreversible method of checking is quite good than old save file that add this (i found this specifically on 1.462 to compare what changes)

L3_2.****YouCoolHackerSuckMyBinaryBalls = {}

lol, kinda defeats the purpose of the sumchecks when you can easily tamper it. i also understand WHY you need UserID for the topup, cuz you can ask for pincode, and then from that pincode you can basically do everything, Changename, tampersave, unban yourself, add items to yourself, basically Admin priv, in scope of your own account obviously
you'll understand what i mean by 128 SHA512 on 1st line and then JSON data on 2nd line, if you see the datas