Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

oh yes, most definitely. I used to play the game like about five years ago and it felt much less p2w. Now it's ridiculously unplayable. A non-playing user can't physically finish the new event at all, not mentioning all the spam all over the game. Well, we can also see how the game has the pathetic online of 100 gamers. And they just milk these players as they can. Pathetic.

The soft ban. When you can't chat and trade.

It's a client-side ban. The server has no clue about it. 

So it must be editable. 

Oh what a challenge though. Nothing visible, nothing to grasp really except the source, but the source is barely useful for memory editing. This challenge is definitely not for my level, heh.

12 hours ago, AngelWolf said:

i found ...
- on how to change reputation output when finished a quest
- exp after battle

Do you think you can find a way to change the food storage multiplier on backpacks or buildings?

7 hours ago, EslamSAK said:

Do you think you can find a way to change the food storage multiplier on backpacks or buildings?

elaborate..
last time i check, there's no such thing as container in the game, if you mean, carry capacity, then there's Infinite Carry Capacity hacks
or maybe you trying to say food's expire time, then there's a calculation to makes it longer but not permanent

1 hour ago, AngelWolf said:

elaborate..
last time i check, there's no such thing as container in the game, if you mean, carry capacity, then there's Infinite Carry Capacity hacks
or maybe you trying to say food's expire time, then there's a calculation to makes it longer but not permanent

How about buffs length? There's a skill that increases it, so it should probably be easier to find the multiplier and make it something like x100. Will make food storage timer less important. I mean these green thingies: 

image.thumb.png.4832c55000282a8a7e902c227198e4c7.png

Edited by cth

4 hours ago, cth said:

How about buffs length? There's a skill that increases it, so it should probably be easier to find the multiplier and make it something like x100. Will make food storage timer less important. I mean these green thingies: 

image.thumb.png.4832c55000282a8a7e902c227198e4c7.png

i'll look into it, i assume its on effect_method.lu

11 hours ago, AngelWolf said:

elaborate..

This is one of the gifts from the current event

I was wondering if it's possible to change the bonus of the food storage time

IMG_20230605_185137.jpg

2 hours ago, EslamSAK said:

This is one of the gifts from the current event

I was wondering if it's possible to change the bonus of the food storage time

IMG_20230605_185137.jpg

1000% is 10 in double

and 25% is 0.25 in double

you can change that by simple search

12 hours ago, AngelWolf said:

1000% is 10 in double

and 25% is 0.25 in double

you can change that by simple search

I did it and it worked, thank you for the advice.

I also tried searching for (100%/1E), any tips on how not to crash the game or on finding the correct address

IMG_20230606_092316.jpg

41 minutes ago, EslamSAK said:

I also tried searching for (100%/1E), any tips on how not to crash the game or on finding the correct address

IMG_20230606_092316.jpg

Did you try changing both numbers on the biocontainer? And did the change reflect in the item description? I briefly took a glance, trying to just look for 10;0.25 but didn't find anything interesting. I think the item descriptions are hardcoded. How do you check the value? By the changed item spoilage time? 

While looking for that modifier, accidentially did this, lulz: 

image.thumb.png.e94e05c2be41088215004a6d20ff004f.png

Edited by cth

okay let me get it straight, these item's modifier (100% and 25%) are different, in memory region, you cant do grouped search for them.
so you gotta manually search them one by one, and do filtering, i havent see the source code yet
also @cth mentioned, the description is hardcoded is simply false, it's just original value * 100
soo basically
1% is 0.01 and 100% is 1 (in Double)

also the crafting recipe can be groupped search, but you can't have the value less than 0, the minimum is 1,
as for the crafting recipe you provided you can do simple search 
1;2;3;3;1;(orginal vial value) :200

and then filter by largest value, which is 3, and then modify them by increment of 1, and then find the address of the value you seek,

lets say the value shown in the crafting recipe was 1;2;304;305;1;10
you can take 305 and offset them by 10(iirc) for each value
so 305 address - 0x10 shoudl be 304, but i might wrong, you can check it on memory view, btw
and this is called Crafting Hack/Dupe, why? cuz you can make the required recipe to 1 or nullify them, and then make the output 100000, (you can find output item value from the last recipe value by adding offset to it) 

1 hour ago, EslamSAK said:

IMG_20230606_092316.jpg

item weight is calculated by Grams, 
as far i know 
most percentage values are originalvalue multipled by 100 or just remove last two zeroes to find the original (100% = 1)

and most value in description can be the actual value itself, such as weapon damage,
or some value can also final calculation of base value + modifier, for example
base pistol damange is 10 * perk pistol damange 5 = 50, soo often time you better of find the base value itself first.
these also applied to everything that can be modified by a modifier, effects, perks, anything.
you have much luck to just modify the base value, for example if you have perk mule 3, your hero will have 50kg carry capacity
and the overload is 150kg, but the base value of hero carry capacity is 30000, soo carry capacity hacks modify the base value and not the modifier or final value