Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

1 hour ago, Xaviesz said:

[ @enriquecor ]
---
Isn't increasing it gradually with some interval could also avoid the ban?
---

@Xaviesz Previously you could modify the Roulette that is implemented in the game if you exceeded the sum of 40k it prohibited you instantly, the game had limits and it detected I don't know if with this method you can break that barrier and obtain large amounts that exceed 100k. I'm going to try another test account that I have

[ @enriquecor ]
---
It is interesting, the game might send some request to verify your in-game purchases on certain caps. Mind sending the script? as I also wanted to test it against the AC.
---

32 minutes ago, Xaviesz said:

[ @enriquecor ]
---
It is interesting, the game might send some request to verify your in-game purchases on certain caps. Mind sending the script? as I also wanted to test it against the AC.
---

@XavieszThe game doesn't have a good Anti-Cheat system, I don't think I'll review it since I modded a lot of things and never got banned. Regarding the Script, you can look for it here in the forum, angel published it, it has several options, including the option of capital letters

Your save has in it information on the number of caps you've made via video ads. Editing that should make you safe against determined caps purchased checks.

But there's no real sense in having caps. Given how we can spawn pretty much any item from the game, including all caps store items. Well ok, perks reset may be an ok reason, but we now have an option to freeze our perks, effectively making it possible to have all perks on one character.

[ @cth ]
---
The games pretty much have been exposed. It's like ultimate patch can be seen in the future. It is weird that all the transaction happen on the Client side.
---

No, it's not weird. And don't wait for a patch like that.

So look, first of all, backend devs who know what they do are expensive. And they are pretty much always in demand. A game with s*** budget like this one won't have enough money to afford a strong team of backend devs to basically reimplement every front-end interaction on the backend as a verification. And this is the best practice whether in game dev, web dev or wherever. Clients are known to be unreliable. Maybe less so for mobile/console clients given how they don't come with root.

Most likely, they hired a contractor or used to have a team member who made all the backend development for them. Basic as it is. Basically, an MVP. Then they figured that 95% of further progress in the game development can be done via front-end only, so they likely fired that person and continued developing the front-end for years.

But really, if you look at it, there are not many people who are comfortable with rooting stuff and hacking at the memory. In fact, we're a bit odd people. Maybe we enjoy the process of hacking more than the process of playing? I know I often do. The point is, it's not like the game is dead now that we can do almost everything. A lot of kids and non-technical people will keep paying the greedy devs for the stuff that we casually hack. And the devs dramatically limited player interactions and implemented this soft ban logic exactly to prevent stronger players and hackers from busting their "economy", prevent them from giving away stuff that the devs are trying to sell to poor kids.

I guess if we really wanted, we could kill the game by removing the bans and the limitations on the items you can give to other players (or the timeout) and starting giving away top level gear. But I don't see why we would. Loki and Angel are now leading hackers for this game. They target different segments of players, but they both charge or plan to charge, so they're interested in the game continuing as it is. Everyone's happy.

AAA games (like diablo immoral), however, almost always do their backend checks, so we tend to not touch them unless we do it professionally for large profit.

if people that knowns somethings about something shares, it's like opening a pandora box

at first i thought i can just EOL revolted on v3 and move on, but after watching a series of video by some internet security and such, the dude name in youtube was LiveOverflow, i thought myself, what if i can tamper the connection, so i tried to bruteforce the encryption first, but then i realize this is not a normal data transfer, so i look up the source and as expected it's encrypted, and since then ive been snooping the request and such, but like always, just if the community just like Unknowncheats, this game will be dead eons ago.

anyway, i found a modifier that modify the search quantity accidentally when i trying to find alternative for leveling
let's say you search a pharmacy, you'll get 1-4 amount of certain meds, and since i found this modifier, you know can get 10K+

i also found alot of multiplayer settings, unprotected, just as it, Gift Limit, Chat cooldown, banned items, opening gift cooldown, 
i kinda want to scrap the idea to try replay attacks on websocket connection. cuz like i dont find anything special from it, i'll try to unban myself without slash command by mod, if i do, i wouldnt be surprised

i think i should make YT tutorials for day r hacking lmao

imma start with caps, cuz all i see on yt is "this hacks doesn't work after 766, devs patched it"

On 7/7/2023 at 6:58 PM, AngelWolf said:

Revolted still doesn't support different pointer for other arch, iirc NoFear did one time says to add certain pointer for other arch to make the script works, but since i dont have that kind of arch on me, im stuck using my own phone which is x64 and that's why i couldnt add support for other ppl that uses a different arch from me, if i had a different arch i would add support to it

also a Raw video

it also works with addCaps and spendCaps but remember to revert it back to normal if you do this function replaces, since it can crash out your game, with a proper filter, you can achieve it always enable minus the crash.

Is there a way to hack caps without first buying them?

1 hour ago, ZabavnYY said:

You don't need to spend money to get Caps, and at the moment there is no way to make free in-game purchases. If you mean free shopping, it is not necessary. You can get everything in the store without spending money. you can use The Script that is from angel has the option of capital letters

I use a script, but when I have 0 caps, the game writes "first buy caps" The script does not work if the account is 0? And in any case , you will have to buy caps to hack them

57 minutes ago, enriquecor said:
57 minutes ago, enriquecor said:

You don't need to spend money to get Caps, and at the moment there is no way to make free in-game purchases. If you mean free shopping, it is not necessary. You can get everything in the store without spending money. you can use The Script that is from angel has the option of capital letters

2 hours ago, ZabavnYY said:

plus, you don't need to buy them even if you need some to hack them further. Just watch an ad and first reward is always 15 caps. You don't need more.

Edited by cth

9 hours ago, cth said:

plus, you don't need to buy them even if you need some to hack them further. Just watch an ad and first reward is always 15 caps. You don't need more.

And what can you buy for 15 caps? I don't understand. Because with 0 on the balance, I can't use the script. Can you show me how to crack them without buying caps and with 0 on the balance? Maybe I'm stupid and don't understand something just

3 hours ago, ZabavnYY said:

And what can you buy for 15 caps? I don't understand. Because with 0 on the balance, I can't use the script. Can you show me how to crack them without buying caps and with 0 on the balance? Maybe I'm stupid and don't understand something just

It doesn't work because you don't have caps, you have 0, watch a video so that the game gives you 15 caps, after having 15 caps it proceeds to use the script that allows you to get caps, there is also the video where angel shows how to do it manually