Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

yoooooooo, Revolted 3.1 will be the last release that's free
i found out The CLOWN DEVELOPERS WATCHING THIS SUB
and they specifically Intervally BANS my account lmao
and this is not an ordinary ban too, it's SPECIFIC by the ADMINS or CLOWN DEVS themselves.
also 33 ID bans, 7 Device ID, and total 8000 Overrided Force Save my account,

also i find the NoFear post that "should" fix the issue with revolted being broken on other arch, he said try add B4000 when you do pointer search, soo you can go to the script and add the pointer on it,

I take that as a win TLT now i will take your game and make COPY out of it with 0 in-app and custom server, you can cry about it
also your game is ***** anyway, maybe i should mod World Conqueror 4 instead, Peace y'all

imagine you're so bad at making your game secure, you add interval bans and checks to see if my account uses "new device" 
sounds like Skill Issue

Ban reason is "Hacking b" you know the b stands for

I probably go inactive for awhile, and make a godly spoofer hehe, i actually impressed on how my spoofer changing alot seeing 33 IDs

Edited by AngelWolf

So, I've learned how to reduce the inputs of crafting down to 1, and how to increase the output to whatever number I like. But how can I change what the item being output is? Like, if I wanted to have the output of crafting Activated Charcoal to instead produce steel?

• 2 weeks later...

You can change it by editing the item id, it's right there, in the memory near its quantity, but you'll need to translate its id into a few words. I think one word can contain four letters? Anyhow, read the early pages of this thread. People used to replace the pointers there to dupe items. You can use the same exactly technique to change the crafting input/output. I didn't bother doing so cuz... no need really. Oh, I guess I could do it to get unobtainable quest items and such, but Angel broke the promocode system, so now we can just spawn whatever we need through the promocodes.

On 7/10/2023 at 6:47 PM, AngelWolf said:

what for TLT? do you afraid of my revolted script or what, perhaps threating me with something

I didn’t really understand from your explanation on how to hack the store to increase caps instead of spending, and where can I download your script?

On 7/10/2023 at 6:47 PM, AngelWolf said:

what for TLT? do you afraid of my revolted script or what, perhaps threating me with something

I was able Still figure it out, but I saw that you said that there is an opportunity to get a premium at the user level, how to do it? I did not find instructions here.

14 hours ago, Fujimkad said:

I was able Still figure it out, but I saw that you said that there is an opportunity to get a premium at the user level, how to do it? I did not find instructions here.

you don't want it. Getting premium is not as easy. You would need to download the premium app and that is paid. it would check your google pay history. You run into a chance of bricking your game. 

Instead, just give yourself all the caps you need and also give yourself a raven. Done. Premium enough.

I broke the game already, im moved on to making MOD for this game, i already did most thing GG can do on the game
also there's several Unique items that's not present in the game, you can spawn everything, like every single thing, from food to unobtainable items and even as far as quest items. it's Gold Crowbar with id "t34" and you cant find it on normal game, because it only will be added into test build game. and so far the mod i worked on added
1 new gun, 1 new pet, 1 new transport, rework of scamp, and there's several ideas from others i need to add too
such as, rework on doors, rework on survivor base, rework on the game to be less grindy and list goes on and on

22 hours ago, AngelWolf said:

I broke the game already, im moved on to making MOD for this game, i already did most thing GG can do on the game
also there's several Unique items that's not present in the game, you can spawn everything, like every single thing, from food to unobtainable items and even as far as quest items. it's Gold Crowbar with id "t34" and you cant find it on normal game, because it only will be added into test build game. and so far the mod i worked on added
1 new gun, 1 new pet, 1 new transport, rework of scamp, and there's several ideas from others i need to add too
such as, rework on doors, rework on survivor base, rework on the game to be less grindy and list goes on and on

You create a complete modification of the game with a redesigned system and new items, it's cool

On 24.06.2023 at 19:21, AngelWolf said:

я называю это заменой инструкции или, в основном, заменой указателя на то, что я хочу, вместо того, что он якобы делает

Hello
please update your script link, can't download file*(

On 8/1/2023 at 8:32 AM, Melburne said:

Hello
please update your script link, can't download file*(

https://anonymfile.com/NV0rk/revolted-3.lua

Just mind you, it was EOLed and is no longer supported thanks to idiots who charge people real money for this script 😞

You can find more script and hacking resources in Discord here: https://discord.gg/rRrdKWkJHm

Edited by cth

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2023 at 4:16 AM, enriquecor said:

You can beat the 40k barrier online with this method. I remember that if you pass the barrier of 40k caps online they ban you, it is possible to get that amount of caps that your account has without any ban in online mode in this way using this method

do you know if it's 40k total earnings barrier or 40k actively on hands?