Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

21 minutes ago, AngelWolf said:

patch what, my script literally modify their functions, only things to make it broken is, renaming the function itself, so there's no need to rush it, and im looking into promo codes, and hopefully understand how it works and when i do, i'll create a discord bot to add the items based on request and add them on official app, for now, i still dont know what the server returns, i do found out what to send

and remember the script i made is free, soo i can EOL it anytime i want, so dont rush me to update it, just saying because ppl made hacks for money, and i dont, but if i want i will and obfuscate the code. so consider the freebies is a gift

Bruh, that looks lit, can't wait

On 7/1/2023 at 7:07 PM, enriquecor said:

Do you mean these injectors? I have a couple thousand in my 2 camps that I have

IMG-20230701-WA0001.jpg

How did you get them? I couldn't wait, so I made a few hundreds through opening the box over and over. I had to use an autoclicker, lol.

5 hours ago, ToxioNN said:

Hurry up and release the script before they patchthis thing up

Dude, you don't need to wait for the script update. You can do almost everything the script doesn't do on your own. Just look for groups and you will find them 🙂

The only things you kinda can't do are unbans, moderating functions and old events items.

But regarding the old events items. as Angel mentioned above, the other script, getting all the old event items is coming out soon. It might be dangerous to use since it really gives a lot of things, but.. What? I'm gonna use it 🙂 heh

The unbans and other moderating functions... would be fun to have if we wanted to actually break the game. By breaking its economy. It would be funny tho. A GG community of hackers killing a predatory russian pile of microtransactions called a game. Heh.

Edited by cth

11 hours ago, AngelWolf said:

suggest me sumthing to add, i also wonder what if, i can add some kind special allocated memory like Cheat Engine to add an Object that assigned to a code for promo_code, but i'll leave it to the other dud on the reddit

Crafting and searching speed. 🙂 I don't think it's super necessary, but it would surely make the game more fun. I tried getting to the speed, but Couldn't consistently. Once I froze time. And when you freeze time, you can only craft stuff that doesn't invoke the loading bar. Otherwise, it will just hang there. Oh, and when the time is frozen, you can't move 🙂 lulz. And one other time, I managed to glitch search to be very very fast. But not for long and unstable. 

If you can't find it quickly, then I'd suggest not wasting your time on it. What you have there is already A LOT.

At this stage, we can probably just go switch to another low-budget pseudo MMO game to hack and have fun there too.

Edited by cth

44 minutes ago, cth said:

How did you get them? I couldn't wait, so I made a few hundreds through opening the box over and over. I had to use an autoclicker, lol.

just..... item dupe..., i got like 10 million vacumm bomb, just from replacing the pointer of spike club crafting result Lmfao

=========

hoho, i already modify giant tables like minilocs, and i intrigue to jump into crafting times, ehehheheehe

12 minutes ago, cth said:

Crafting and searching speed.......

For the caps, you use Angel's latest script. It has an option to give you caps instead of taking when you spend them.

For the emba disks, the event is over, so it's too late now. Almost. Angel's working on a solution for that, so stay tunned.

2 hours ago, cth said:

For the caps, you use Angel's latest script. It has an option to give you caps instead of taking when you spend them.

For the emba disks, the event is over, so it's too late now. Almost. Angel's working on a solution for that, so stay tunned.

Tell me where to download the script, I can't find it

Edited by ZabavnYY

stumble this on localization.lua lmao, say alot about their care to players that gives feedbacks
image.thumb.png.e1a79825bb7ad885cada440610073a0d.png

i also working on promocode hacks, but this one is Paid, because i need to pay the host for hosting it, alternatively you can use the script, i'll update it to 3.1, with fixes, so until it done, stay tune

why i feel Revolted just skyrocket to the top in term how destructive it is.

I've been wandering on youtube to find other scripts to take idea from and most i see just these basic find, editAll scripts, so do the mod apks, it's just gazillion caps and yada yada, and i havent seen updated version of mega hack, perhaps they do post request to achieve it, idk. anyway i'll soon preview 3.1 after i pinpoint some new FUNC i found, it'll absolutely destructive not in a sense of like promocode hacks (basically console), but it's just kiss_chef 

im looking foward to destroy this game

On 7/2/2023 at 2:30 AM, AngelWolf said:

and just like caps hack it do be having bugs, cuz again this replace all other functions that uses addCurrency but like always we can narrow it down to specific to shop only, and feel free to do that, i have my script readable if ya want to modify it for example just duplicate caps hack and replace the value it search to this and boom currency hack, also also for love of the god dont claim it the script as yours lmao while it's true most of the script use the thing here on GG, i still take credit making it :3, i made it readable for peeps to contribute, you can add your name on the script as contributor lol, i also hate script kiddies.

1. use Query search and search addCurrency
2. use Query search and search spendCurrency
3. copy addCurrency address
4. pointer search spendCurrency in Qword
5. editAll pointer, and paste step 3, the address+h, to make it HEX
6. enjoy, Disclamer, you must have atleast the minimum amount of emba disk or any currency to buy things out, there's a check to check if currency < priceTag dont do anything, but it's too broad to change soo just get the bare minimun of said currency to buy the cheapest items and then just scale from there.

A bit new to game guardian so I really need some guidance. I was able to follow some of the tips you gave (some pretty old comments) especially how to locate the pointer of an item when swapping but this one here.. I can't grasp it. If it's not too much, is it possible for you to add some video how to do it. Like from the very beginning outlining this 6 steps. Also, if you can do the same for caps. I believe you mentioned the functionalities should be the same albeit "addCaps" and "spendCaps" should be used.

P.S. Your revolted script is not working for me lol. I have a ***** PC to run android emulators and my phone even rooted can't make your script work so I am looking for ways to cheat the game without the scripts.

4 hours ago, Javee said:

A bit new to game guardian so I really need some guidance. I was able to follow some of the tips you gave (some pretty old comments) especially how to locate the pointer of an item when swapping but this one here.. I can't grasp it. If it's not too much, is it possible for you to add some video how to do it. Like from the very beginning outlining this 6 steps. Also, if you can do the same for caps. I believe you mentioned the functionalities should be the same albeit "addCaps" and "spendCaps" should be used.

P.S. Your revolted script is not working for me lol. I have a ***** PC to run android emulators and my phone even rooted can't make your script work so I am looking for ways to cheat the game without the scripts.

the script doesn't work on some emulators. It works just fine in BS tho. Try it out.

5 hours ago, Javee said:

Revolted still doesn't support different pointer for other arch, iirc NoFear did one time says to add certain pointer for other arch to make the script works, but since i dont have that kind of arch on me, im stuck using my own phone which is x64 and that's why i couldnt add support for other ppl that uses a different arch from me, if i had a different arch i would add support to it

also a Raw video

it also works with addCaps and spendCaps but remember to revert it back to normal if you do this function replaces, since it can crash out your game, with a proper filter, you can achieve it always enable minus the crash.

4 hours ago, AngelWolf said:

Revolted still doesn't support different pointer for other arch, iirc NoFear did one time says to add certain pointer for other arch to make the script works, but since i dont have that kind of arch on me, im stuck using my own phone which is x64 and that's why i couldnt add support for other ppl that uses a different arch from me, if i had a different arch i would add support to it

also a Raw video

it also works with addCaps and spendCaps but remember to revert it back to normal if you do this function replaces, since it can crash out your game, with a proper filter, you can achieve it always enable minus the crash.

You can beat the 40k barrier online with this method. I remember that if you pass the barrier of 40k caps online they ban you, it is possible to get that amount of caps that your account has without any ban in online mode in this way using this method