27 minutes ago, BigBadGunner said:

Yes and you can buy booster via it 

If an item in the Neo Mall was changed into a building by Game Guardian correctly without crashing Simcity BuildIt, will the thumbnail display be weird?

It will have dark gray circle display if correctly done yes. And you can not buy residents building or any building like factory vu tower city deposit etc. From the mall. 

On 6/13/2018 at 3:50 AM, OtisElevFan said:

If an item in the Neo Mall was changed into a building by Game Guardian correctly without crashing Simcity BuildIt, will the thumbnail display be weird?

I see what you mean season 1-6 crashes when buying it. Sorry for the mis information my mistake 7-10 can still be bought.

On 6/12/2018 at 6:54 AM, NoFear said:

Then you can get really crazy and do things like this...

@NoFear  Can you teach me how to do that please or give me a hint 

On 6/9/2018 at 7:45 PM, BigBadGunner said:

Go into the Trade depo  Select your Item Search 1 and then 2 etc. In tile find one value. This value is fix that is the nice part of it go in to it Now you will see all 4 white values and and some purple values beneath the white ones the first one points building the second one is pointing to items go to pointer now the long Pink value search it and buy it from the neo mall REMEMBER War items building item and expansion item. Got different values you just need to select item search the value to get them all for let say building items

@BigBadGunnerThis method because I'm confused.

Ok What should i do now...? I found 1 Dword 1 Word and 1 Byte value...

Screenshot_20180703-135636.jpg

Edited by Brown58

15 minutes ago, Brown58 said:

Ok tap on the blue value an menu will open then press goto now you will see 4 with value and underneath purple values 

Screenshot_20180703-112943.jpg

It will look like that just underneath it is purple value it is pointers tap and hold on the second purple value a menu will open and tap go to pointer.

Screenshot_20180703-112952.jpg

Now you will see this. Select the Pink value and search it. Now please note let say you search say for instance war items your search result will be eleven and production item is more and expansion item is 9

Screenshot_20180703-113021.jpg

On 6/7/2018 at 8:24 AM, BigBadGunner said:

The Storage got a Limited. The Bank is Different story there is no Way to increase’s it

Hi, I am new to hack....just want to know how to hack simcash and warstuff as online player...

On 2/17/2018 at 12:34 PM, CaelestiCivitate said:

I don’t remember if he has those buildings.  But I think he has them. He trades items and sometimes appears in the GTHQ. I saw his city. He has a spider building near his GTHQ building. He is a Chinese hacker. I don’t play SCBI since they introduced gambling. It’s illegal and against my morality. 

I am not sure if he plays anymore. You need to play a lot to find him, because it’s a chance to come across him. And he rarely appears in the cheaters server 😉

I know his actual name and city name.....he is a Chinese hacker..and his actual name is shinghwa...and he is available at WeChat(just try once as don't know whether he is available or not)....earlier 8 months back.... he given 200 land stuff to me when I got connected through WeChat......there r 2 more guys....who sell rare stuff.like sky Ambler, Mike and Junaid(he is also a big hacker who have all rare stuff as 5000 each ...he shared me that pic of his storage once long back).

On 2/17/2018 at 12:34 PM, CaelestiCivitate said:

I don’t remember if he has those buildings.  But I think he has them. He trades items and sometimes appears in the GTHQ. I saw his city. He has a spider building near his GTHQ building. He is a Chinese hacker. I don’t play SCBI since they introduced gambling. It’s illegal and against my morality. 

I am not sure if he plays anymore. You need to play a lot to find him, because it’s a chance to come across him. And he rarely appears in the cheaters server 😉

1 hour ago, BigBadGunner said:

Which server are you playing on if I may ask.

Valid question.

One thing to hack. It's another to do so and stay on the legit server. 🙂

On 3/25/2018 at 2:20 AM, BigBadGunner said:

Wel I did find a way to unlock buildings from past events and I already unlock season 9 stuff and it pretty cool their is lot of new building coming your way.

Hi...pls tell me how to unlock building and war stuff duplication method....and also how to duplicate rare stuff....pls

On 7/18/2018 at 4:56 PM, Singhji said:

Hi...pls tell me how to unlock building and war stuff duplication method....and also how to duplicate rare stuff....pls

wow, in this thread, it literally taught you how to do these and you can still ask for it. how lazy can someone be?

Someone tried this without being banned?

36 minutes ago, p4T said:

Someone tried this without being banned?

Yes it’s pretty safe, so Long you don’t do crazy numbers 

On 12/15/2017 at 10:52 PM, ghostxxx said:

Sixth chapter and second part query code

And the 43 floor almost, need to test construction, we can know what the building said, you know it must know each building will have 655366553765538 of these 65539 numbers (not all numbers) that we also know that a fixed value is 475, then we'll search

(1) 475; 65536; 65537

(2) 475; 65536; 65538; 65537

After checking up these numbers and testing, you can know what the building is. You can skip this number without testing if you search the same code.

I read the whole post. the 4 pages. The only thing I could not understand is this.

(The cuote) @zetagrim

Thanx for your response! 

Edited by p4T