Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Overkilllord

Last day on earth survival

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, survival said:

anonymous 1000 has well explained videos that will serve you

Thanks, I've looking a lot of posts but there are too much, I don't found what I'm looking for, can you post the links please ?

For example how to find the ID of supply box and all other box.

Edited by Lycaos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Lycaos said:

Thanks, I've looking a lot of posts but there are too much, I don't found what I'm looking for, can you post the links please ?

1. https://gameguardian.net/forum/

2. Hacking Online Games with Gameguardian

3. Hack last day on earth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lycaos said:

Hello, 

 

I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm french and I would like to know how to find ID of item and change ***** wood (for example) of inbox to new item. 

 

I have watched this video : 

 

 

But it's too fast for me. 

Can someone explain to me step by step how to do what I try to do please ? 

 

Best regards. 

2 hours ago, Lycaos said:

Thanks, I've looking a lot of posts but there are too much, I don't found what I'm looking for, can you post the links please ?

For example how to find the ID of supply box and all other box.

There are many videos for what you're looking for, all you need to do is to read. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Krakken said:

There are many videos for what you're looking for, all you need to do is to read. 

 

 

Thank you Krakken, he speak slowly and I can understand ;o)

 

When it's not your mother tongue it's really hard to understand complex terms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2017 at 3:24 AM, NoFear said:

Search the price, and when you follow pointer the "gacha #" goes to 11.

So if you can find gacha 10,then you can edit to 11 too. 

 

Edit :

Video example

 

Sorry, but can someone confirm this still works on 1.6? I continually get 0 results. I don't think that it being in Canadian currency really changes anything, but so far I haven't been able to add a VPN to NOX and  nor really into adding one on my PC atm. If someone who knows if it really is due to it being CAD and not USD, I may try it on my rooted S4 (don't use it much, need a new battery after the last CM was installed killed it... Least now it's on Lineage)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, king69_666 said:

Sorry, but can someone confirm this still works on 1.6? I continually get 0 results. I don't think that it being in Canadian currency really changes anything, but so far I haven't been able to add a VPN to NOX and  nor really into adding one on my PC atm. If someone who knows if it really is due to it being CAD and not USD, I may try it on my rooted S4 (don't use it much, need a new battery after the last CM was installed killed it... Least now it's on Lineage)

Everything pointer related is working. Can you show a print of the shop screen with currencies? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey  @NoFear , @Krakken , is there any way to place more than 3 military boxes in your base , currently I can only place 3  , so I placed 2 boxes on my base and 1 in my inventory , then I did an unknown search and placed 1 box on my base and then refined the unknown search as an increased value , I repeated this process by picking a box then refining for decreased value and then placing it again and refining for increased value . After couple of searches I ended up with 3 values which were 114 . When I placed the box it increased by one and when I removed a box it decreased by 1, so I only placed 2 boxes and then went to each address and froze the highlighted value and the value above it , just like freeze duping . After that I was able to place unlimited amount of boxes at my base , but when I restarted all the military boxes which I placed disappeared , and I wasn't able to place any military box at my base I tried clearing data and reinstalling but it didn't help , thankfully I had made a backup of my save before doing this so I restored my save . Can you find a workaround to place infinite boxes at base.

Edited by Dash021

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, nitinvaid20 said:

This is my situation.... How can I hack the chopper parts now..

Screenshot_20170930-012351.png

so you will be doing search 3;0;0;0;10;0;30;20;10;30::256, and changing values above those ( control numbers ), you change them close and open and you will see new number of parts according to new control number ( then are not in order - so you will go 18, 19, 78, ... - if you are changing control number by one ) = you need patience you will do a lot of opening and closing of chopper window 

Edited by dAbauj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, king69_666 said:

Sorry, but can someone confirm this still works on 1.6? I continually get 0 results. I don't think that it being in Canadian currency really changes anything, but so far I haven't been able to add a VPN to NOX and  nor really into adding one on my PC atm. If someone who knows if it really is due to it being CAD and not USD, I may try it on my rooted S4 (don't use it much, need a new battery after the last CM was installed killed it... Least now it's on Lineage)

Yup still working 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dash021 said:

Hey  @NoFear , @Krakken , is there any way to place more than 3 military boxes in your base , currently I can only place 3  , so I placed 2 boxes on my base and 1 in my inventory , then I did an unknown search and placed 1 box on my base and then refined the unknown search as an increased value , I repeated this process by picking a box then refining for decreased value and then placing it again and refining for increased value . After couple of searches I ended up with 3 values which were 114 . When I placed the box it increased by one and when I removed a box it decreased by 1, so I only placed 2 boxes and then went to each address and froze the highlighted value and the value above it , just like freeze duping . After that I was able to place unlimited amount of boxes at my base , but when I restarted all the military boxes which I placed disappeared , and I wasn't able to place any military box at my base I tried clearing data and reinstalling but it didn't help , thankfully I had made a backup of my save before doing this so I restored my save . Can you find a workaround to place infinite boxes at base.

Inbox, mate. 

Personally, I didn't get any issues with my save game, probably because I never placed one of those boxes in my base. 

I don't feel the need to expand storage when I use my inbox as my storage. All you have to do is open resource boxes until you have all resources and then giving them a high quantity through their quantity pointers. Same thing for weapons and equips, and for exclusive items just change the item ID of fresh wood into whatever you desire. 

With your inbox you don't have a quantity limit issue and you can have everything in one place. You can withdraw anything anywhere. It's a far superior method of storage, so consider transferring everything to there. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I m stuck at loading when i enter my base after winter map. I close the game and restart but the problem is always here. Someone can hello me ?

I'm french, sry for m'y bad english.

Screenshot_20170930-223114.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Krakken said:

Inbox, mate. 

Personally, I didn't get any issues with my save game, probably because I never placed one of those boxes in my base. 

I don't feel the need to expand storage when I use my inbox as my storage. All you have to do is open resource boxes until you have all resources and then giving them a high quantity through their quantity pointers. Same thing for weapons and equips, and for exclusive items just change the item ID of fresh wood into whatever you desire. 

With your inbox you don't have a quantity limit issue and you can have everything in one place. You can withdraw anything anywhere. It's a far superior method of storage, so consider transferring everything to there. ;)

Yeah , its better to have everything in your inbox rather than chests . I dont know why I just wanted my whole base to be covered in military chests lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys I just find out how it works with that bunker time and how to reset now since 1.6.  update. The new value is 172800   This value means 172800 seconds... similar to 48 hours.

Edited by Vahhag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to hack some items to inbox from new update, but every time i tried to enter location game has started to load to infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is atv is now avilable or not?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...