Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

On 8/28/2017 at 5:14 PM, nitinvaid20 said:

Can this be done with one gun only? like i want to make split of one gun?

Yes, I think that there are just multiple guns there to help with finding values (patterns)

Edit: It is easier to just give yourself weapon crates as in the video named LDOE 3 different Pointer Hacks (NoFear's method)

Edited by ClownApocolypse
addtional info

Hi folks.

Is there any hack of charactor attributes still working in v1.6.2?

Thanks to all users of this forum. After reading dozens of pages backwards I managed a lot hacks like gold, inbox, dupe item, etc.

Hoever, I found no clues of hacking workable in newer versions such as god mode, atk/def/speed hack or infinite hunger/thirsty. Is it still be able to do these hacks now? Can you help me, please?

On 8/28/2017 at 4:13 PM, rian86 said:

how to save it? every i using tool & i re open the game wast not change just back again like i cheat gold its change but when i sign out and sign in that gold not change

This game is more complex than usual value changing, you need to learn about pointers, there are many video on the last 5 or 6 pages of this post that will help you but there is much room for error. This video is the one that helped me the most as it is slow and has some explanation of what he is doing - LDOE 3 different Pointer Hacks (NoFear's method)

11 hours ago, Krakken said:

You can't do a sequential search for those crates. They're not ordered the same way other items are. You should purchase in order to have a greater value, preferably in the hundreds range (say, 483 boxes) so you can single-search them easily. 

If you refine as you buy, you'll find these very quickly. Just focus on one at a time. 

I don't understand what you're trying to do as pointer duping in your inventory goes through 80% the process of freeze duping. 

Replacing IDs are the same method for the inventory but not for the inbox, for that you have to read back a few pages. 

There is a logic. A few posts above I explained how pointers are organized in the game's memory. Now if you think as the directories analogy as rooms in a mansion, then you're being dropped in the lobby and you start investigating. Maybe you'll have to go back to the lobby and start all over, but with enough exploration you'll find your own way for the goodies. That's what NoFear was doing since page 1. 

It's not random. The environment you're dropped in is random to you at a first look. Then you analyze for patterns and find logic in it. Someone structured this game, this is breaking that structure down to a makeshift blueprint. 

Nevermind it still work , i just have some probelm with some items but it's fine

15 hours ago, Krakken said:

You can't do a sequential search for those crates. They're not ordered the same way other items are. You should purchase in order to have a greater value, preferably in the hundreds range (say, 483 boxes) so you can single-search them easily. 

If you refine as you buy, you'll find these very quickly. Just focus on one at a time. 

I don't understand what you're trying to do as pointer duping in your inventory goes through 80% the process of freeze duping. 

Replacing IDs are the same method for the inventory but not for the inbox, for that you have to read back a few pages. 

There is a logic. A few posts above I explained how pointers are organized in the game's memory. Now if you think as the directories analogy as rooms in a mansion, then you're being dropped in the lobby and you start investigating. Maybe you'll have to go back to the lobby and start all over, but with enough exploration you'll find your own way for the goodies. That's what NoFear was doing since page 1. 

It's not random. The environment you're dropped in is random to you at a first look. Then you analyze for patterns and find logic in it. Someone structured this game, this is breaking that structure down to a makeshift blueprint. 

@Krakken @ClownApocolypse

Thanks a lot for all your fancy explainations, you really answered all I was asking for, it frustrated me for 2 weeks xP. Krakken, would you tell me approximately when did you explain pointers in this game please. I mean, do you approximately remember the date or the number of the page, because i'd like to take a look at it. Thanks !

Edited by Rastakiwi

16 hours ago, hero007 said:

atv working or not ?? and hoe to put electrick genratore at watchover tower from inventory?

and is old dupe hack still working

i am plying this game after long time so didn't know...................

Build electric generator at your house. pick it up and place it on the back of your chopper and drive to the tower. carry it over to spot and drop it. It'll start up on its own. Be very prepared to fight. A horde of zombies come immediately after it starts running. I just spammed med packs while trying to run out of the area. It worked out well for me

On 8/28/2017 at 2:00 AM, shinobi97 said:

I got all the packs. But not with engine parts I tried to change the value byte but no one got engine part. Is it different way? @NoFear

Screenshot_2017-08-28-13-55-09-941_zombie.survival.craft.z.png

Screenshot_2017-08-28-13-55-21-870_zombie.survival.craft.z.png

Okay. why not just use the code for chopper gastank and add all the parts to your inventory like that?

13 hours ago, Fappytanner said:

**finalizes 2nd generator, carries it to the acid bath and throws it in**  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It worked like a charm. Many thanks man! Also you got me exploring the search text script! Awesome stuff.

Last Day On Earth Survival_2017-10-03-12-13-09.png

I did the exact same thing. Had to make a third one. Glad to know i'm not the only one

On 10/3/2017 at 3:42 AM, Anonymous1000 said:

if they work in 1.6.2 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z6NRRwrKZ4

this is a weapons hack ?

I've had the same issue but i found on most things if you erase the last few numbers {just until the ordered number changes} it usually works. Hope this helps

Hello all ! 

Would it be possible to group all the IDs of the objects

I am particularly looking for resources, and the trunk.

Here are the ones I have :

connector_rod 18;7471220;6488181;6226027;7471220;7209057;7143539;753

Go up this list and add ALL YOU FIND !! 

Ty all :)

Screenshot_20171004-154807_01.jpg

Screenshot_20171004-154910_01.jpg

22 hours ago, hero007 said:

atv working or not ?? and hoe to put electrick genratore at watchover tower from inventory?

and is old dupe hack still working

i am plying this game after long time so didn't know...................

ATV isn't working yet. 

Electric generator, haven't built mine yet. 

Old freeze dupe works. 

7 hours ago, Rastakiwi said:

@Krakken @ClownApocolypse

Thanks a lot for all your fancy explainations, you really answered all I was asking for, it frustrated me for 2 weeks xP. Krakken, would you tell me approximately when did you explain pointers in this game please. I mean, do you approximately remember the date or the number of the page, because i'd like to take a look at it. Thanks !

Inbox pointer hack method

Credits to kimchanjun on page 70:

19 minutes ago, N54b said:

Hello all ! 

It's not productive to get the IDs of ALL the resources for others to search and paste. A much easier and quicker way to do this is through resource boxes and applying a high value quantity pointer on them.

Item IDs should remain for peculiar items which are hard to get. Otherwise this thread will be flooded with pointless requests. 

Plus, you get your inbox filled within minutes. 

On 10/4/2017 at 3:42 AM, Rastakiwi said:

is this only a question of... luck?

You probably know most of this but I will write what I needed to hear at this point :)

This is still working in 1.6.2

You start by finding your item or potential list of items by searching your inventory using the amount of them you have in the stack.(This is explained in GG help)

Ok, now the confusing part, NoFear figured out the path through pointers to find the item id. When you find the right path the pattern  of addresses that are purple or white will look the same. What we are doing in this hack is following a pattern till we get to the address of item id, copying it and pasting it over the address of another item(like wood) or gas(in the shop)

Watch the video 'LDOE 3 different Pointer Hacks (NoFear's method)' this will show you the pattern and how to set your options.

Edited by ClownApocolypse
wrong info

2 hours ago, N54b said:

Hello all ! 

Screenshot_20171004-154807_01.jpg

Screenshot_20171004-154910_01.jpg

I think it's a very good idea xD

hey guys !!

i tried the dupe method, and the game kept crashing before i get a chance to split the wood or whatever i tried.

i also couldnt find a way to get the coins, cause i only have 25 coins any help in that would be amazing !

thanks in advance