Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

On 8/27/2017 at 6:02 AM, _Levi_ said:

I have found the problem. You don't have to worry about the address not being violet. I play in bluestacks sometimes and I find these kind of problems. Just do what he did on his video. If he select 3 address above the highlighted one then just do it. No need to worry about it.

Let me know if it works.

it works ?, thanks mate

On 8/27/2017 at 6:04 AM, Lord333 said:

I'm from European and I had had to put a "," between the prize not a "." that worked for me

thanks for the info ?

p/s:sorry for late reply

Edited by kuwaaa

14 hours ago, DarkangelX15X said:

I will apricate of you make it a littel bit easier thanks

to me its not that complicated hehe..just remmember the pointer lol

and make sure backup manually cause i try dupe paint and pattern chooper seems i cant find the adress lol and my game wont LOAD..other than that ANY item DUPE working 1000% ?

Edited by tomyryu

14 hours ago, DarkangelX15X said:

I will apricate of you make it a littel bit easier thanks

Dang it we need it easier . Too stronk for me ??

Btw anyone know how to skip time  i was pressing like a ***** on the boost for  coins then accidentaly pressed a wpking one and now have to wait 3 days to do the in app hack (first one)

• Hey guys ik i am the annoying mosquito of the ldoe discussion but can anyone tell me how to dupe Inbox items like guns and non stackable items (iwatched  Nofear's video about Inbox QTY hack) but how does it work for pther kind of items

Thanks for reading 

To those having a little hard time trying to get it to work.  NoFear's videos shows exactly what it needs to be done.  Everyone has different address, just follow his steps on the video.  If it doesn't work for you then it just doesn't work.  It happens to me,  but I took the time to keep on pausing the video just to follow where he clicks or touch. 

3 hours ago, nitinvaid20 said:

I would like to know how can i hack the Bodykit repair Kit From new 1.5.6 Update is that possible?

@NoFear's gold hack video

same method of IPA but here u have to choos the value of your kit which u wanna hack