Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

11 hours ago, NoFear said:

I would expect the dev to be present on forum... Be crazy not to, this thread is probably the Frontline of all LDOE hacks. 

Yes it also includes benefits for developers. Maybe look for bugs through forums, especially youtube

36 minutes ago, shinobi97 said:

Yes it also includes benefits for developers. Maybe look for bugs through forums, especially youtube

be + boys 

this forums has to complete it's  100 runs(pages?)

1 hour ago, hero007 said:

be + boys 

this forums has to complete it's  100 runs(pages?)

Haha They know there is cheat gold. They turn all packs into in-app purchases. Then how to buy a lot of gold with a ceredit card ?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, shinobi97 said:

Haha They know there is cheat gold. They turn all packs into in-app purchases. Then how to buy a lot of gold with a ceredit card ?

We are one step ahead....  For now... I would expect the next update to be big. 

Here's a video of NoFear's methods of pointer hacks. I was a bit tired already but recorded this with a voice over to help a bit what you should do. 

You'll find pointer hack for inventory item dupe, inbox quantity hack, and in-app purchase hack. 

It also has a way to purchase the military box IAP pack even if it's not available anymore (showing how to locate "transaction pack 6").

The screenshot shows which addresses you should search for if you want to search for it. Just group search three or four addresses ordered, 25 bytes size. 

Screenshot_20170827-222511.png

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Krakken said:

Here's a video of NoFear's methods of pointer hacks. I was a bit tired already but recorded this with a voice over to help a bit what you should do. 

You'll find pointer hack for inventory item dupe, inbox quantity hack, and in-app purchase hack. 

It also has a way to purchase the military box IAP pack even if it's not available anymore (showing how to locate "transaction pack 6").

The screenshot shows which addresses you should search for if you want to search for it. Just group search three or four addresses ordered, 25 bytes size. 

Screenshot_20170827-222511.png

Thank you for simplifying my Work :p

11 minutes ago, Chry-1986 said:

Hello guys Can anyone help me to use GG on ldoe europe version? I have euro and i dont know how to use GG is arab for me... I Can use teamviewer if need and i have root phone..thank you in advance

What for problems have you?

4 minutes ago, Lord333 said:

What for problems have you?

I dont know how to use, i try follow the tutorial but the pointer is different and i dont know select string after find tue object Can you help me? 

Edited by Chry-1986

1 minute ago, Chry-1986 said:

I font knowu how ti use i try follow the tutorial but the pointer is different Can you help me? 

You must try and try. There are no differences between european or UK or whatelse Version. I'm from european too and everything worked flawless for me. If you want to hack the in-app purchases you must place a "," between the prize and not a ".".

1 minute ago, Lord333 said:

You must try and try. There are no differences between european or UK or whatelse Version. I'm from european too and everything worked flawless for me. If you want to hack the in-app purchases you must place a "," between the prize and not a ".".

OK i go try ty 

Ps italiano?