Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

3 hours ago, Krakken said:

Here's a video of NoFear's methods of pointer hacks. I was a bit tired already but recorded this with a voice over to help a bit what you should do. 

You'll find pointer hack for inventory item dupe, inbox quantity hack, and in-app purchase hack. 

It also has a way to purchase the military box IAP pack even if it's not available anymore (showing how to locate "transaction pack 6").

The screenshot shows which addresses you should search for if you want to search for it. Just group search three or four addresses ordered, 25 bytes size. 

Screenshot_20170827-222511.png

Can duplicate military box?

can you give example video complete ATV?

• Moderators
5 hours ago, shinobi97 said:

If you or someone gets me military box id, I'll be happy to help. Until then, I can't. I DON'T play this game... 

14 hours ago, nitinvaid20 said:

I have hacked that modded weapon crate but its only buying one i was not able to find the value that i can change so that i can buy x10

Look for its cost and search for that value in Double Anonymous. You can't just search for the value of a single crate. 

6 hours ago, shinobi97 said:

Yes, I'll get that ID but you can follow the same steps in the video and apply the inbox quantity pointer hack to the military boxes. 

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

If you or someone gets me military box id, I'll be happy to help. Until then, I can't. I DON'T play this game... 

How to see military box id? If you show to me how to see that, i can give you military box id. I have more then 20 box in my base, the big problem if you take the box to your inventory, you cant set the box to your base floor anymore. I was lose 2 box when i try to dup the box with your methods. ?

Edited by AncientCreature

3 minutes ago, AncientCreature said:

How to see military box id? If you show to me how to see that, i can give you military box id. I have more then 20 box in my base, the big problem if you take box to your inventory you cant set the box to your floor base anymore. I was lose 2 box when i try to dup the box with your methods.

What do you mean? All of the hacks he posted are flawless, and I've shown you a way to have 500m military boxes in your inbox, what is the problem? 

1 minute ago, Krakken said:

What do you mean? All of the hacks he posted are flawless, and I've shown you a way to have 500m military boxes in your inbox, what is the problem? 

I have military box in my base, not inbox. I try to dup this item with NoFear methods but not work for me. When i take the box from my base to my inventory the box cant be set on my base floor anymore. I do your method too, but idk how to finish it :( your value not same with my value

On 8/30/2017 at 4:36 AM, NoFear said:

I would expect the dev to be present on forum... Be crazy not to, this thread is probably the Frontline of all LDOE hacks. 

It is a given that Devs would be participating in Forums like these. They also get to learn of concerns of other players. Why they turn to hacks. And hopefully unlike other developers they address the main issue. And not just the hack methods/loop holes. That would lead to a long term solution.

I'd like to help. Problem is I dunno how to look for military box ID. How do I get Military box ID? Its already in my base. I can put one in my inventory but I dunno how to search for single/non-stackable items.

I just follow the inapp purchase hack and had succesed (thanks to @NoFear )  so i wanted to buy engineer box but i  only manage to make it  buy one. anyone know the value that i have to change  so that i can buy x10.

1 more thing, anyone manage to kill the big one, he is very tough i only get 1 damage for 1 shot?

p.s: i'm not good at english,sorry ?

Military chest ID in screenshot 

EDIT 2:

for the ID copy and search for this in Dword 

6619240;7602291;3276896;52::20

Procedure (inbox) 

1. Locate quantity address set through inbox 

2. Search for military box quantity address. 

3. Jump to address list, the ID is in the pointer directly below the address we're in. 

Edit: replacing the address in this pointer would replace the item in this slot so technically I think this is where NoFear intends to go with item IDs. 

Screenshot_20170831-012226.png

Screenshot_20170831-012236.png

Screenshot_20170831-012309.png

Screenshot_20170831-012320.png

Screenshot_20170831-012325.png

Screenshot_20170831-012329.png

Edited by Krakken

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, Krakken said:

EDIT 2:

Reveal hidden contents

Procedure (inbox) 

3. Jump to address list, the ID is in the pointer directly below the address we're in. 

Edit: replacing the address in this pointer would replace the item in this slot so technically I think this is where NoFear intends to go with item IDs. 

Thank you. 

It worked. I converted clothe into military chests. 

I'll make video. Screen shot Attached. 

Screenshot_20170830-210201.png

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Krakken said:

EDIT 2:

Reveal hidden contents

Procedure (inbox) 

Here is the Search string I used :

27;7,667,814;7,209,074;6,881,389;6,881,388;6,488,159::41

Video is like duping, except you are now spawning an item based on the id. 

Method 1 is changing items on your inventory. 

Method 2 is easier, faster and you can give yourself a stack of nearly 700 military boxes EASY. 

I only shared method 1 since it's what I thought of 1st,then dawned on me AFTER I made it to hack in via inbox... You can just skip method 1 :p

Method 1

Method 2

DEVs mentioned that when beta ends and multiplayer is introduced some things will be wiped except purchased ones.
So I think the safest way to not lose our staff is keep stack of items in inbox now that everythig is still hackable.

Maybe they are going to roll back players to level 1 and wipe bases. Still it's too early though...

Edited by NickTSPre

7 hours ago, AncientCreature said:

I have military box in my base, not inbox. I try to dup this item with NoFear methods but not work for me. When i take the box from my base to my inventory the box cant be set on my base floor anymore. I do your method too, but idk how to finish it :( your value not same with my value

I'm not sure if duping military box is useful now, as you can only place a maximum of 3 military box in your base now. I have plenty of them, game just no longer allow you to place them down more than 3