Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

• Moderators
9 hours ago, absolutenothing said:

@NoFear can we get the address to get the infected box instead of metalbars? one of my friend claimed that we can now finalize the acid bath, ialso tried finalizing, success, and then, he saw a notif that popup inside infected forest that he must get the infected box fast.. according to my friend he tried killing big one but he failed when 2 other bigone came. he forgot to backup. and screenshot since my friend is excited about getting it.. lolz just asking :D tnx in advance.

Keep in mind I don't play this game... 

What is the item and what is it used for etc etc... 

Thanks. 

I tried to hack with a new account. But the poinyer value is different from the one in the video. Is gold hack fixed? And can not be used?

Screenshot_2017-08-25-04-56-25-269_zombie.survival.craft.z.png

I would be impressed if it was patched already.... 

Can someone confirm or deny this...? 

Hey guys...

What is with the Acid Bath? Is it now in the game??? I finalized it before it was in the game available and then it disappeared. Is it now gone forever?????? I can place only one Acit Bath. What can I do? Play the Acid Bath a big role in the game?? Or is it not so important.

Edited by Lord333

13 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Keep in mind I don't play this game... 

What is the item and what is it used for etc etc... 

Thanks. 

I would be impressed if it was patched already.... 

Can someone confirm or deny this...? 

It is not patched, pointers are still the same, I'm assuming he clicked on the wrong address.

The infected military box is found in the infected forest. It spawns randomly and the game will notify you when one spawns (like an airdrop or dealer). You are then supposed to go grab the infected military box and put it on the back of your chopper and ride back home and put it in the acid bath. Then, the box can be looted. However it's very very hard to grab the infected box because one or two "The Big Ones" will spawn in the infected forest and are hard to kill.

5 hours ago, NickTSPre said:

Guys is minigun doing damage to Big One for you or I just messed this gun with inbox hack..?

Deals damage to all orher enemies except this thing...

It lowers the durability during firing at it but does no damage, no popping damage number nor lowering it's health...

you could also kill it using a shotgun, around 8 to 9 shotguns needed to kill that beast

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, LemmeSmashYou said:

It is not patched, pointers are still the same, I'm assuming he clicked on the wrong address.

The infected military box is found in the infected forest. It spawns randomly and the game will notify you when one spawns (like an airdrop or dealer). You are then supposed to go grab the infected military box and put it on the back of your chopper and ride back home and put it in the acid bath. Then, the box can be looted. However it's very very hard to grab the infected box because one or two "The Big Ones" will spawn in the infected forest and are hard to kill.

So it's a crate/box of items? 

Can you obtain these easily if you one hit kill "the big ones"? 

Instant add 300 would be good I assume? 

This acid bath, that something you don't need to worry about getting? 

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

So it's a crate/box of items? 

Can you obtain these easily if you one hit kill "the big ones"? 

Instant add 300 would be good I assume? 

This acid bath, that something you don't need to worry about getting? 

Yes, a box of items.

And they don't come from killing The Big One(s), rather, they guard the box that's in the infected forest. Also they spawn pretty rarely, randomly.

Yes.

The Acid Bath can be completed from the chopper and ATV method (page 17-20), so we don't have to worry about that. 

I haven't found one of the infected boxes yet, I am just going based off of other people's information, someone correct me if I'm wrong about anything.

Edited by LemmeSmashYou

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, LemmeSmashYou said:

Yes, a box of items.

And they don't come from killing The Big One(s), rather, they guard the box that's in the infected forest. Also they spawn pretty rarely, randomly.

Yes.

The Acid Bath can be completed from the chopper and ATV method (page 17-20), so we don't have to worry about that. 

I haven't found one of the infected boxes yet, I am just going based off of other people's information, someone correct me if I'm wrong about anything.

Ok. The boxes exact title in the game? 

3 hours ago, Lord333 said:

Hey guys...

What is with the Acid Bath? Is it now in the game??? I finalized it before it was in the game available and then it disappeared. Is it now gone forever?????? I can place only one Acit Bath. What can I do? Play the Acid Bath a big role in the game?? Or is it not so important.

for now there no function..in next update maybe..have u try find the value acid bath again? and decrease emm maybe u can build again?hehe

in future dont finalize stuff dont exist yet..hack to make  ingredient full only..

Edited by tomyryu

20 hours ago, AsakuraKira said:

It's really work to me, Thanks Guys. ;) 
@NoFear

final_bstSnapshot_86031.jpg

How do you use game guardian in bluestacks? I have started playing in pc yesterday and I haven't look deep into this problem. I have done root and everything. 

36 minutes ago, tomyryu said:

for now there no function..in next update maybe..have u try find the value acid bath again? and decrease emm maybe u can build again?hehe

in future dont finalize stuff dont exist yet..hack to make  ingredient full only..

The acid bath is functional...thats why you can finalize it, unlike the ATV which isn't functional yet. 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Ok. The boxes exact title in the game? 

I need you to work with me. 

I need someone that has that case in their inventory. 

Once you do, we can find its "name". Then work from that. 

1 hour ago, _Levi_ said:

How do you use game guardian in bluestacks? I have started playing in pc yesterday and I haven't look deep into this problem. I have done root and everything. 

@_Levi_ I was wondering how to search for the big summer pack. Have you tried this one too?

It's really work to me, Thanks Guys. ;) 
@NoFear

final_bstSnapshot_86031.jpg

How did you search the value of the Big Summer Pack? To which item did you pair it off with? I get no results when I pair it off with gold coin items.

8 minutes ago, Ryubei said:

@_Levi_ I was wondering how to search for the big summer pack. Have you tried this one too?

How did you search the value of the Big Summer Pack? To which item did you pair it off with? I get no results when I pair it off with gold coin items.

just do like NoFear did, search with double, then pointer trick, and then search value of gasoline.