Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

2 hours ago, hero007 said:

plzz explain cos he is so fast

You need to search the last values in your gold store (double search), appeared the values that were found, click the first and click (GOTO), now has purple values on your screen there are 2 purples above, '' the first ' (Go to the pointer), now there are 3 purples below, hold 2 and click (GO TO THE POINTER), now has one more purple, hold it and (GO TO THE POINTER), now there's one more purple just below, repeat the same procedure, now there's only one, mark it and save it as (DWORD), Okay, now go where there's something to Buy what you want and search the values that appear on the screen, I searched the supply 25, 60, 120, the values searched will be on your screen, go to 120 or the largest there and will appear again Three purple lines, click in the middle, then will appear 2 more below and click the last purple, now there is only one go in it appears a purple much below, click on it Now there is one left, mark it and hold it and click on '' copy the address '', with now go search and hold the search line and paste what you had copied and put a '' h '' at the end, search This value as (DWORD) will appear values now go where you have a floppy disk near the search magnifying glass and hold this value and click on '' copy the adress '' and go back to the magnifying glass and click edit all the values on the side of the And the bar where it should be the value there is to be modified paste the one you had copied before and put a '' h '' at the end and click on '' yes '' now you can go buy the same value that you had modified My case 125).

Just now, simran840 said:

I do with  one and two.. 

with one no work i tried ^^

and also trie with other boost price value

cuz when u see no fear video he tried with two value not worked but with three it's worked /

so i guess it's  a message from him to telling us to try with different comb /

persoanly i used 900gold boost prise to hack and it's worked perfectly /

all u need is too find the adresse of golld boost prise /

hope u understand wut i mean my english is soo noob sry ^^

and gl

1 hour ago, shinobi97 said:

Pembayaran saya berbeda hasilnya berbeda dengan video. Bagaimana cara membuat paymanet USD?

Pembayaran saya berbeda hasilnya berbeda dengan video. Bagaimana cara membuat paymanet USD?

Screenshot_2017-08-22-16-09-19-011_zombie.survival.craft.z.png

No need to change payment

Screenshot_2017-08-22-17-37-03.png

Please, this is not a noob friendly hack. This involves multiple pointers and navigation through memory. When you get to the endpoint, it should look the same. WATCH CLOSELY. 

Edit:

This same concept should work with items too. 

Follow pointers to the item id. Then find item you want instead and replace. 

If video is wanted, I can try to do one. What item would be good to get instead of wood or stone? 

Thanks it work

• Moderators
2 hours ago, _Levi_ said:

GOLD HACK BY NOFEAR METHOD EXPLAINED

YOU GUYS MIGHT BE FRUSTRATED THAT THE PLACEMENT OF VIOLET ADDRESS IS NOT SAME AS HIM.

Screenshot_20170822-133454.thumb.png.a7345f9b1c6bba78dd04db86013bc5fc.png(THIS IS THE VIOLET ADDRESS)

WELL DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. FOLLOW THIS STEPS AND FOLLOW NOFEAR'S GOLD HACK.

1.thumb.png.92ace47983fd6b64453c2c61b24b5900.png

SELECT ONLY A:ANONYMOUS. UN TICK ALL OTHER MEMORY RANGES. AND CLICK SAVE.

Screenshot_20170822-132719.thumb.png.86c6139b593526c565f5dcd48976d5bb.png

Screenshot_20170822-132728.thumb.png.7f4021b932f9ec868cb103692e120125.png

SCROLL DOWN AND YOU WILL FIND THIS.

Screenshot_20170822-132738.thumb.png.2a34d7acda120d077235c885b283fd0d.png

SELECT ONLY THESE VALUE FORMATS. AND SELECT YES.

Screenshot_20170822-133454.thumb.png.7ee48ce1bd013a90733c45fc31a73a0d.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO ADD IS THAT ALL OF YOU DON'T LIVE IN AMERICA. SO HOW DO NOFEAR'S METHOD WILL WORK IN OTHER AREAS.

WELL SEE THIS PICTURE. THE AMOUNT IS DIFFERENT WITH NOFEAR.

Screenshot_20170822-140018.thumb.png.59bd22632ffe1245b70cacaf48abf47f.png

SAME GOES FOR EVERYBODY. JUST PUT THE VALUE AND SEARCH AS DOUBLE SAME AS HOW NOFEAR IS DOING.

Screenshot_20170822-140048.thumb.png.e0e198e04a2b9516269c581a632bbab9.png]

Read my comment.

Thank you. 

I don't typically have time to type the method. Video is all I have time for. 

Thank you. 

2 hours ago, WendersonHC said:

You need to search the last values in your gold store (double search), appeared the values that were found, click the first and click (GOTO), now has purple values on your screen there are 2 purples above, '' the first ' (Go to the pointer), now there are 3 purples below, hold 2 and click (GO TO THE POINTER), now has one more purple, hold it and (GO TO THE POINTER), now there's one more purple just below, repeat the same procedure, now there's only one, mark it and save it as (DWORD), Okay, now go where there's something to Buy what you want and search the values that appear on the screen, I searched the supply 25, 60, 120, the values searched will be on your screen, go to 120 or the largest there and will appear again Three purple lines, click in the middle, then will appear 2 more below and click the last purple, now there is only one go in it appears a purple much below, click on it Now there is one left, mark it and hold it and click on '' copy the address '', with now go search and hold the search line and paste what you had copied and put a '' h '' at the end, search This value as (DWORD) will appear values now go where you have a floppy disk near the search magnifying glass and hold this value and click on '' copy the adress '' and go back to the magnifying glass and click edit all the values on the side of the And the bar where it should be the value there is to be modified paste the one you had copied before and put a '' h '' at the end and click on '' yes '' now you can go buy the same value that you had modified My case 125).

I tried your steps though a bit confusing at least it was well explained. Though it could do better. But the game crashed when I was about to make a purchase. 

2 hours ago, WendersonHC said:

i alredy got it mate

i also thank NO FEAR

thanks  for the explaination 

1 hour ago, Sultanboboc said:

Screenshot_2017-08-22-17-37-03.png

Thanks it work

I would appreciate a more detailed video. For noob level. 

No commentary

Can you teach me how to do this please? I am at noob level. 

Just now, Zaidos said:

Anyone managed to make this work with Philippine Currency(₱)?

I did. Stick with the 5100 value and the next value (west side) and follow No Fear's method carefully. Remember, slowly but surely. You'll make it.