Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

5 minutes ago, Krakken said:

You're saying that as if we like kinda abused a few glitches. No, mate, this isn't the ninja glitch thread. This is the thread where you learn to get 100m coins, 100m swat armor and weapons in the first 3 minutes of playing a fresh account (I timed it). Clearing bunker alpha both floors under the first hour of playing said account. Spawning the chopper right after that. 

I don't see how you don't see that as a win. I see this as beating the game. 

Edit : bypass what, btw? I have very clean access to addresses via GG with no restrictions. 

Maybe you're taking me too seriously, and this whole thread is just getting too serious, I know I come off rude as *****, but don't take me that way, my bad. No one said you had no clean access to anything, so you misunderstood that bypass ordeal. I was saying, if there's a check in the client that tells it not to save data, we could bypass that in order to get hacks like godmode, durability, whatever to work and etc while still being able to save, had nothing to do with Game guardian not having access. My bad if I didn't make my self clear, and trust me I see all that happened as a win, but all in vain as well. Either way, I'm done here apparently all I'm doing is causing discord and not helping a bit. Take it easy, and good luck.

21 minutes ago, 3113 said:

Maybe you're taking me too seriously, and this whole thread is just getting too serious, I know I come off rude as *****, but don't take me that way, my bad. No one said you had no clean access to anything, so you misunderstood that bypass ordeal. I was saying, if there's a check in the client that tells it not to save data, we could bypass that in order to get hacks like godmode, durability, whatever to work and etc while still being able to save, had nothing to do with Game guardian not having access. My bad if I didn't make my self clear, and trust me I see all that happened as a win, but all in vain as well. Either way, I'm done here apparently all I'm doing is causing discord and not helping a bit. Take it easy, and good luck.

But it's not possible to have everything due to limitations imposed by the way the game is coded. The reason why health freeze and durability freeze don't work is because there are too many variables influencing the same values. Like, with durability you can't move maps with it frozen or open the inventory because there are other values (be it a different bar or value of reference) that call BS on the hack. Since there is some sort of incoherence at some point it breaks (doesn't save). Same thing for hp freeze (godmode) where you can't open the inventory because of similar value checks that are incompatible with the hp you have. 

All of these are observational suppositions since I'm not constantly finding a bunch of values. But I've made these hacks work and experimented with small actions to see what triggers it not to work. Then you set aside which hacks are worth the hassle and which are just for fun. I don't care about these two hacks when we have infinite weapons, armor and medpacks since it's 90% of the trouble in a far easier method. 

I think everything has a reason and I'm not mad at you. Even if we disagree. I want to know the root of your arguments thus asking which wall to bypass but these issues which we exploit are all coding faults. There are many limitations, still. The difference is that the regular Facebook user doesn't try this hard or go this far. We always take the biggest profit regardless its longevity! 

Edit: I'll take the chance to leave a complete run of bunker alpha (avoiding the gas) since yesterday's video got cropped in the gas section and I didn't even notice. 

Edited by Krakken

51 minutes ago, 3113 said:

Yeah, so basically a CRC, but seeing as it's done client side by all means we should be able to create a working bypass to allow us to use better hacks. I can't say I'm having the same problem as everyone else, but I can safely assume this game will probably be getting a good ole fashioned wipe when it does become official, and that's when they will slam all the server sided checks against us. Gg though, keep up whatever you think works. 

I don't want in this heated debate but I do want to just touch on the words "Server Side" for a minute. A lot of people are throwing out those words and some know this information and some do not.

When you save your data using your Google account that information is put into your Google account using an API provided by Google and is a free cloud storage mechanism from the game developers end.

Now when we pick a server to play on that would theroetically be connecting to a server hosted and ran by the game developer. It is my suspicion that the pick a server to play on part doesn't do anything that is just put in for future planning and is at this point for show only. Much like them trying to add the illusion that you can connect with other players in the game.

This means the game developer is not holding you data it is uploaded to Google who holds and maintain the data.

Of course when the game developers upload and download the data they can put checks in to verify whatever they want as long as the API allows the data format.

1 hour ago, 3113 said:

Yeah, so basically a CRC, but seeing as it's done client side by all means we should be able to create a working bypass to allow us to use better hacks. I can't say I'm having the same problem as everyone else, but I can safely assume this game will probably be getting a good ole fashioned wipe when it does become official, and that's when they will slam all the server sided checks against us. Gg though, keep up whatever you think works. 

Data wipes (NO WAY):

I just have to touch on the data wipe subject as well.

It is my opinion that there is no way in hell they will do a full wipe of everyone's data. People keep throwing out that possibility but once they started transactions of real cash for in item purchases they crossed that threshold of no longer an option.

Imaging the people who spent $100 or more buying in game items log in one day and have nothing. To do something like this would be the end of the game. The players would revolt, Google would have to process large scale refunds to everyone, Google would kick the developers out of the play store for it, and there would be other legal repercussions. The developers would have to refund all money collected and perhaps more in legal fees and transaction fees. It would kill them forever.

Now this doesn't mean that the game isn't watching and everyone who tries to complete the acid bath before 21 days gets a flag in there account as a hacker. The devs are allowed to wipe hacker data as violation of terms of service. Why 25 days you ask. ;-)   We can only loot 1 air filter per day after level 2 of bunker alpha was opened and we need 25 of them. That is the pinch point on that item and it appears they set a minimum goal to have it ready before 25 days.

Just to throw out where I sit on all of this stuff. I am of the opinion get while the getting is good, hack all you can, have fun with it, and once the game is stabilized then decided if I'm bored and ready to move on, or start over, and keep hacking. Depending on what is doable and what will be the funnest.

I just enjoy while I can and roll with the punches. ?

50 minutes ago, Krakken said:

Edit: I'll take the chance to leave a complete run of bunker alpha (avoiding the gas) since yesterday's video got cropped in the gas section and I didn't even notice. 

I did the gas run today. The mask lasts for 1 minute from when you put it on and the timer stops when you take it off. I looted both lockers and just got common stuff. In the end I pulled off the mask and still have about 10 seconds of time left on it for later.

@Krakken thanks I found it still working lolz, btw when I do the gunsmith I think I messed up. couz every time I do the group search like the atv and chopper, it shows but after editing and restarting game it doesnt change value to fill the amounts. but when I group search again those values are already changed to the max needed amount. even I put the req it does not fill to max instead it goes x+1 when x is the amount to fill the max amount. still the value if I search it already at max. then I tried singular search it shows the amount changing and the other req amount but when I restarted. it goes back to the previews amount :) imma try making new account later to try again xD

Edited by absolutenothing
tried to link a post and tagged krakken

2 minutes ago, absolutenothing said:

thanks I found it still working lolz, btw when I do the gunsmith I think I messed up. couz every time I do the group search like the atv and chopper, it shows but after editing and restarting game it doesnt change value to fill the amounts. but when I group search again those values are already changed to the max needed amount. even I put the req it does not fill to max instead it goes x+1 when x is the amount to fill the max amount. still the value if I search it already at max. then I tried singular search it shows the amount changing and the other req amount but when I restarted. it goes back to the previews amount :) imma try making new account later to try again xD

For me the gun bench worked flawlessly on the first try. But the acid bath I tried 5+ times and my changes didn't stick so I gave up on that 1.