Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

29 minutes ago, hitu69 said:

bro im asking because this method not a new method to me last time i tried the same method all i was getting is random account. so kindly shush.

26 minutes ago, Trol1025 said:

First time i tried my method it worked, but second time it was randomised. 

24 minutes ago, hitu69 said:

yes it does idk why it happens!

If it is "randomized" then why does the same thing happen to me, but all the "extra" things I've done magically stay the same?
You're telling me that there are others doing EXACTLY the same hacks as me?

It isn't a "random account with the same data".  It is a revert to the last time the data was successfully uploaded, then global variables like Horde timer and day/night cycle are updated.

Quick Logic test to check if your account is yours or a "random player"
1) Is the Character Name the one you put in?
2) Is the gold amount the same as what you had last, including having coins "refunded" because purchases were not "saved".
3) Is your house the same as when you last logged out?  If you had been building, is it the same as before you started building?

I could list a few dozen more, but there really is no need.
It isn't random data, it's a data revert because SOMETHING caused the game to not upload your latest progress.

Edit, Addendum: And the easiest way to get help is not whine for videos, but to actually explain what you are getting that doesn't match what should be happening.
Above all, remember that we are trying to play fast and loose with security measures designed to prevent EXACTLY this.
Patience is required, as it sometimes doesn't work.

Edited by DrakeEdwards
additional information

1 minute ago, DrakeEdwards said:

If it is "randomized" then why does the same thing happen to me, but all the "extra" things I've done magically stay the same?
You're telling me that there are others doing EXACTLY the same hacks as me?

It isn't a "random account with the same data".  It is a revert to the last time the data was successfully uploaded, then global variables like Horde timer and day/night cycle are updated.

Quick Logic test to check if your account is yours or a "random player"
1) Is the Character Name the one you put in?
2) Is the gold amount the same as what you had last, including having coins "refunded" because purchases were not "saved".
3) Is your house the same as when you last logged out?  If you had been building, is it the same as before you started building?

I could list a few dozen more, but there really is no need.
It isn't random data, it's a data revert because SOMETHING caused the game to not upload your latest progress.

Its not a data revert. Kraken posted a save without atv and without gunsmith bench and i was using that for my tutorial. When i restored it ATV was build and gunsmith bench too. So its randomised somehow.

dude have u ever though y does saved data files take longer to load? its because many ppl r u using the same data save in multiple cells so its bound to get randomized when restoring thru google! and trust me i have played on saved for a week then for some reason i uninstalled my game and then reinstalled adn when i was trying to restore my data it took about 10 tries to load then my file was mixed with a lvl 99 player maxed out base and loads of stuff.

8 minutes ago, Trol1025 said:

Its not a data revert. Kraken posted a save without atv and without gunsmith bench and i was using that for my tutorial. When i restored it ATV was build and gunsmith bench too. So its randomised somehow.

There are three reasons that you got the results you did:
1) You got a save with the exact data that was restored, due to the person sharing the save (most likely unintentionally) overwriting an older save.
2) The game extrapolated data present, searched for an exact match to that data present in the database, then gave you THAT data instead.
3) The game AI recognized your IP address, decided to play games with you, and then proceeded to add in those exact two items knowing that it would mess with your head.

For those following along at home, number 1 is the most likely.

Ask yourself one thing ... HOW in the world is the game going to find RANDOM data that matches your save almost perfectly, then change just your name and maybe the amount of coins you have so that you might not notice?

2 minutes ago, Trol1025 said:

Its ****ed up somehow, multiple players have the exact same files in depository. I dont know, as i said LDOE save system is completly ****ed up.

exactly my thoughts i have used 3 email id  for save thing to work but its all fked

exactly my thoughts i have used 3 email id  for save thing to work but its all fked

more over i had to use mod apk but idk haviing negative coins is a good thing or not...what do u think?

3 minutes ago, hitu69 said:

dude have u ever though y does saved data files take longer to load? its because many ppl r u using the same data save in multiple cells so its bound to get randomized when restoring thru google! and trust me i have played on saved for a week then for some reason i uninstalled my game and then reinstalled adn when i was trying to restore my data it took about 10 tries to load then my file was mixed with a lvl 99 player maxed out base and loads of stuff.

First of all, not to be a grammar ***** or anything, but you're typing in a forum, not texting your buddy down the street.
Don't resort to using the contractions and abbreviations from texting in a venue that really doesn't require nor desire it.

Second, if it was taking you 10 tries to load the restore (I am going to assume that you mean killing the process and restarting completely), then there was something wrong in your save that it was trying to restore.

Thirdly, if this is happening to you, then it should randomly happen to everyone EVERY TIME that it takes a long time to load.
It has NEVER randomized my account data, even when I had one particularly difficult time where it took 5 different restarts to get the game to restore.
However, EACH TIME I restarted I went and cleared the game data in order to NOT have an unintentional bleed-through effect.

more over i had to use mod apk but idk haviing negative coins is a good thing or not...what do u think?

I think I found the problem.
Of all the people having this problem, how many of them have used a modded APK and gotten it to save to Google or the like?

THIS is why I don't use modded APKs.  Not only do I want to be able to do the things myself, I want to know that the only thing changing is what I am changing at that moment.

4 minutes ago, DrakeEdwards said:

First of all, not to be a grammar ***** or anything, but you're typing in a forum, not texting your buddy down the street.
Don't resort to using the contractions and abbreviations from texting in a venue that really doesn't require nor desire it.

Second, if it was taking you 10 tries to load the restore (I am going to assume that you mean killing the process and restarting completely), then there was something wrong in your save that it was trying to restore.

Thirdly, if this is happening to you, then it should randomly happen to everyone EVERY TIME that it takes a long time to load.
It has NEVER randomized my account data, even when I had one particularly difficult time where it took 5 different restarts to get the game to restore.
However, EACH TIME I restarted I went and cleared the game data in order to NOT have an unintentional bleed-through effect.

Ok follow my step by step tutorial an load kraken save file. Then post if it was randomised or not. Because now we have it both me and Hitu randomised

1 minute ago, DrakeEdwards said:

First of all i'm not much familiar with forums way of "communication" so i cant help it.Secondly i have tried killing process and all watched every youtube video possible to resolve it but it just wont happen and having to wait like 5 minutes it way too long for a game. Right now all my email id's are linked with the save data's and if i try to restore all i get are random accounts plus its not fare to those people who have spent time on this game just to get this result

8 minutes ago, DrakeEdwards said:

I think I found the problem.
Of all the people having this problem, how many of them have used a modded APK and gotten it to save to Google or the like?

THIS is why I don't use modded APKs.  Not only do I want to be able to do the things myself, I want to know that the only thing changing is what I am changing at that moment.

And i am talking about pre mod apk experience.. when i only used save for coins. 

Post screenshots.

What is "randomized"?  Is it a jumbled mess or just "subtle differences"?

Randomization doesn't do subtle very easily when it comes to game data like this.

As i said before Randomized means getting accounts mixed up with people using same save data.

1 minute ago, hitu69 said:

First of all i'm not much familiar with forums way of "communication" so i cant help it.Secondly i have tried killing process and all watched every youtube video possible to resolve it but it just wont happen and having to wait like 5 minutes it way too long for a game. Right now all my email id's are linked with the save data's and if i try to restore all i get are random accounts plus its not fare to those people who have spent time on this game just to get this result

Alright, let's go about this the simplest way possible.

Choose ONE of your email IDs for this process.  Only one.
Go into your Application Management and find LDoE.  Clear all Data.  This reverts the game to a fresh install.
Start the game and go through the process already outlined for uploading Krakken's data, but use a brand new character. (The one standing next to the truck.  A fresh game)

This is basically a test to completely wipe one account's data and replace it with a fresh start character.
If you still get a randomized result, then there is something linked to your account that is causing it.
I don't work for Google or the devs of LDoE, so I can only speculate on what that might be.

4 minutes ago, Trol1025 said:

Randomized = you have save of other player using that same save. So you have his equipment in base, atv, workstations, etc. 

No, you misunderstood.

I'm asking what data specifically is randomized.
What data does not match what you are expecting to see?
Programmer Basics 101: Bug Hunting - List all unexpected data points.