Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

44 minutes ago, HeisenBernz said:

1.) Open the game, disconnect.

2.) Go to your phone's settings, clear data. The data in your SD/Andryourata will be deleted.

3.) Copy Krakken's save folder (already unzipped) and paste it in your SD/Android/data or Phone/Android/data.

4.) Open the game. 

I didn't receive any "restore your old data" thing. I don't know if it is linked with my Google account either

If you wanna know your data of krakken saved then uninstall and Reinstall then link with google it will ask u to restore

And if it krakken's data not youre Old data then its successfuLly save And linked

Whenevere i opened with googl id it ask me restore so all krakkens data will be gone and old bacjKup appeare

Edited by hero007

So tutorial for saving hacked savegame on google. I found a way but the game saving system is retarded so make a copy of your progress. I will use kraken save for the tutorial.

1) Copy your saved progress in Android/data/LDOE

2) Paste your saved progress in some folder, use your sdcard or some place that you will find it fast. (Probably you dont need your progress when you want hacked save, so you will not use it anymore.)

3) Take the hacked save and paste it in Android/data/LDOE

4) Now start the game. Chose google profile tab will pop up. Click anywhere just not on your acc.

5) You are able to play saved save but when you go to settings > google play sign in it will write you have saved progress. 

6) Restore that progress.

7) It will take a while to restore and you will be back at start but you will be able to disconnect your google acc.

8) Go to google settings application find CONNECTED APPS under SERVICES

9) You will see many applications or maybe just few, it doesnt matter, find LDOE, click on it and Disconnect.

10) Copy hacked save again in Android/data/LDOE 

11) Turn on the game go to settings and sing in to your google account

12) Hacked save will be uploaded on your google account, so you will be able to restore it.

This metod worked for me. I dont know if it will work for you. I do not bear any responsibility for data loss.

the problem with restoration is that every time u restore ur progress from google account it loads up a random players account whose using same saved data

SO ITS USELESS TO SAVE IT ON GOOGLE 

Edited by Trol1025

12 minutes ago, Trol1025 said:

So tutorial for saving hacked savegame on google. I found a way but the game saving system is retarded so make a copy of your progress. I will use kraken save for the tutorial.

2) Paste your saved progress in some folder, use your sdcard or some place that you will find it fast. (Probably you dont need your progress when you want hacked save, so you will not use it anymore.)

4) Now start the game. Chose google profile tab will pop up. Click anywhere just not on your acc.

5) You are able to play saved save but when you go to settings > google play sign in it will write you have saved progress. 

7) It will take a while to restore and you will be back at start but you will be able to disconnect your google acc.

9) You will see many applications or maybe just few, it doesnt matter, find LDOE, click on it and Disconnect.

12) Hacked save will be uploaded on your google account, so you will be able to restore it.

This metod worked for me. I dont know if it will work for you. I do not bear any responsibility for data loss.

the problem with restoration is that every time u restore ur progress from google account it loads up a random players account whose using same saved data

3 minutes ago, hitu69 said:

Yes i see it now too. Totaly edited home and i was starting at bunker. So i will add it in the tutorial :D

Edited by Trol1025

1 hour ago, Trol1025 said:

Make video plzz if possible

2 hours ago, Trol1025 said:

I did this and it worked perfectly. I was able to sync this save with a secondary Google account. The IGN was changed too, I didn't get it if it was a randomizer or not, and I was rolled back a bit from where I was. After syncing and restoring hacked save, I moved maps, shot some zombies, moved maps again and cleared data. After restoring for testing, the progress was saved. 

Cheers, my friend! 

15 minutes ago, Krakken said:

I did this and it worked perfectly. I was able to sync this save with a secondary Google account. The IGN was changed too, I didn't get it if it was a randomizer or not, and I was rolled back a bit from where I was. After syncing and restoring hacked save, I moved maps, shot some zombies, moved maps again and cleared data. After restoring for testing, the progress was saved. 

Cheers, my friend! 

bro ill be happy if u can make a video prooving the method is correct :)

Can anybody confirm if the gold hack is still working? I have tried every method but didn't work.

been doing for 2 hrs none worked :c

15 minutes ago, hitu69 said:

bro ill be happy if u can make a video prooving the method is correct :)

Stop asking for videos.  The steps are very easy to follow.

Videos are how the devs easily find glitches/exploits/hacks and then go about fixing them.

Just now, DrakeEdwards said:

Stop asking for videos.  The steps are very easy to follow.

Videos are how the devs easily find glitches/exploits/hacks and then go about fixing them.

bro im asking because this method not a new method to me last time i tried the same method all i was getting is random account. so kindly shush.