Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

15 minutes ago, AsakuraKira said:

Anyone know how to hack gold and exp, for 1.5.4, i tried everything, but failed ☹️

It doesn't work in 1.5.4. As far as I know item duping works for this version.

7 hours ago, absolutenothing said:

@DemiGod666

@Krakken can we find inventory resources by group in anyway? hehehe im trying it with dword atleast 2 items but shows no result though maybe im doing somthing wrong lolz. I think it is possible to find the slot addresses by doing group search of resources on box. I hope theres a hint there to make our single stack items duplicate too xD

Not through group search since you don't know what offset you're getting (you can't determine the group range). So you search stacks of the same amount. 

So you want to freeze dupe your 18 screws, 14 tape, 15 transistors. You make those 3 stacks of value 10. Split and store them so you have 10 of each, all the same. Then search, split, refine until you end up with 3 values. There you have it. 

4 hours ago, _Levi_ said:

Is it possible to put like a thousand item in one slot in inventory? I am getting tried of duping item again and again for upgrading walls and floor. Or if there is other way of upgrading walls and floors let me know.

Nope, we have to respect our boundaries. There are stack limits of 20 in your inventory and chests. Hacking is always tremendously fast in comparison to the legit way. When you you think it's boring you must consider getting that stone and wood with a pickaxe and hatchet! 

18 minutes ago, AsakuraKira said:

Anyone know how to hack gold and exp, for 1.5.4, i tried everything, but failed ☹️

I'm having trouble with this too, editing both double values and the direct corresponding Dword as well, and I've experimented with different approaches to these values. 

If someone wants to give this a go, I think we would all appreciate it :) unless we're all going to share save games to access old hacks. 

2 hours ago, _Levi_ said:

I don't follow what you are trying to say in this part. It still works in 1.5.4?

In 1.5.3 plank , cutted ston and iron bar was available to buy with coin. I hacked that to 99999999 so i don't have to dupe every time , i just go in inbox and just one touch bag filled with that material

in 1.5.4 it refresh so now it not available to buy with coin and not can be hacked that's what i was saying.

Edited by hero007

hey my friend have problem with game with google account

he has  som promblem with restoring data from google 

google keep restoring data but nothing restore 

a new fresh start always 

restore option still avilable when he try to sin in to google  

corrupted save data..dead chopper..just dont let the char die,have fun kids???

files.zip

hey my friend have problem with game with google account

he has  som promblem with restoring data from google 

google keep restoring data but nothing restore 

a new fresh start always 

restore option still avilable when he try to sin in to google  

dont bother sign stuff,cause MOST illegal stuff will be wipe haha

Edited by tomyryu

23 minutes ago, tomyryu said:

corrupted save data..dead chopper..just dont let the char die,have fun kids

files.zip

dont bother sign stuff,cause MOST illegal stuff will be wipe haha

brrroo he just started game

he did not build the chopper

I am proud to announce that inbox edits are still possible. I thought it was down already. 

What tutorials do you guys need? Gunsmith bench? Inbox edit? I can't edit gold anymore. That's a problem. 

4 hours ago, Krakken said:

I am proud to announce that inbox edits are still possible. I thought it was down already. 

What tutorials do you guys need? Gunsmith bench? Inbox edit? I can't edit gold anymore. That's a problem. 

Inbox edit. By inbox edit you mean item duping?

Edited by _Levi_

4 hours ago, Krakken said:

Defence hack would be nice

I'm doing dup hack.

I'm wondering is there a way to dup a weapon? 

If there is please enlighten me with it ?

Any thing on weapon dup ? 

6 hours ago, Krakken said:

Can you redo a walkthrough of the inbox hack as it worked for you?

I followed the steps previously posted, but it hasn't stuck.  Have tried half a dozen times already with no luck.