{delete this post}

Skullboyq

2 hours ago, Lichter said:

Havent tested before, but when i putted there c.json and went in game, tryed to trade, error - an action is in process. Tryed to go jackpot - failed to join jackpot

Can't use marketplace as well

Then your account got banned for using GameGuardian.

New update bans any memory editors and if any suspicious action is found like 2 billion hero coins or 650 medusas they'll probably think it's hacked using that.

They review your account manually for hacks now.

Just now, Skullboyq said:

Then your account got banned for using GameGuardian.

New update bans any memory editors and if any suspicious action is found like 2 billion hero coins or 650 medusas they'll probably think it's hacked using that.

They review your account manually for hacks now.

Glad it was not my main account.

Any way to cheat and not get caught?

Currently any way of hacking is banned.

Data modification is now bannable.

Memory editing is now bannable.

What you can try to do is hack using cheat engine outside of an android emulator.

Or use cheatengines "what is being accessed" feature (don't know the real name right now) and write a program.

Edit: Data modification results in an instantban, not even being reviewed.

To check if you are banned write anything in chat and it should look like this Screenshot_20161224-130541.png

Funny that the dev once asked to speak with me about the issue privately and now is lurking this forum. Hi steven.

Edit2: already found a way around game data modification. 

Screenshot_20161224-131205.png

test@gameguardian shows that i'm not banned for this new method.

No, my real name is not anita möller either.

Edit3: method also works using gameguardian. Bypasses the "GameGuardian installed, you account will now be reviewed" screen.

Screenshot_20161224-134256.png

Edited by Skullboyq

Really man.. not lurking the forum with my exact name. Believe me I know that it shows that I viewed your profile. I just lost all respect for you. It takes a man to try to ruin someone else's work but the fact that you have no respect at all shows already who you are. That is you are. I shall congratulate you that you achieved something in life and try to ruin my work and my Holidays. I will ban everyone doing this and simply not turn gambling modes on if necessary. You should try develop something let's see how far you get. Yeah I feel bad that I will have to put a lot more effort against people like you instead of improving my game. I'm just disappointed..

3 minutes ago, StevenFlautner said:

Really man.. not lurking the forum with my exact name. Believe me I know that it shows that I viewed your profile. I just lost all respect for you. It takes a man to try to ruin someone else's work but the fact that you have no respect at all shows already who you are. That is you are. I shall congratulate you that you achieved something in life and try to ruin my work and my Holidays. I will ban everyone doing this and simply not turn gambling modes on if necessary. You should try develop something let's see how far you get. Yeah I feel bad that I will have to put a lot more effort against people like you instead of improving my game. I'm just disappointed..

Find it hard to believe it's even you.

And even if, i don't care at all, you come off as a crybaby.

If the real steven reads this.

I hacked to help people get further into the game because your game is full of bad hackers that steal from legit players.

Ask anyone if they know sirjack and ask them how nice i was to people who lost skins in coinflip or jackpot.

From my experience playing this game people can't stand that you ignore them.

Many people report the coinflip hackers and jackpot hackers. You still do nothing, and don't tell me you didn't know. This hack existed since the beginning of gambling.

And people now report skins being deleted one by one that they got legitimately plus people that don't even have root are being banned for hacks. When i asked if they knew gameguardian.net they were pretty confused so i guess it can't be this no root hack.

What i did was:

•Sell skins at a negative price for people that are struggling to get hero coins because you make it extremely hard to even buy a skin worth more than 50$ with hero coins (playing legit it takes a day to get there)

The quests are too hard or sometimes impossible. 

•Give back value of skins people lost (for example if they lost 10k i give them 10k worth in skins)

•Do giveaways of the more expensive skins

•Ignore jackpot because my skins were hacked and i didn't want to steal

•Ignore coinflip ^

•Help people even get a 1% chance in any jackpot 

And funny is that i got banned 3 times for just this. Helping against bad hackers.

Your game is a mess of bad hackers who steal from legit players. As long as you cannot fight against the bad measures and only fix those that make other players happy you haven't succeeded in my eyes.

All in all, if you are the real steven man up. Code against bad cheats first before you tackle the good ones.

If you are the real steven i ask you to post a snippet of our messenger chat here. If you are unable to i can't trust you.

Funny how you are trying to justify yourself. Why do you think it is so easy to hack a game? Because a developer has no tools whatsoever to fight against it. I was watching this forum because I thought you were just here up for a challenge.. I know I was naive when I thought I could have a game that people can play both offline and online if they want certain features. As far as I know you got a few people banned because of selling items for negative billions of Hero Coins on the marketplace who absolutely reported you. Is that how you help them? Since when is your business how hard the game is? If they got everything the moment they started where would be the fun of getting items. When did you hear of a mobile game with constant support towards players. I have a facebook page to helps everyone if they have any issues. I know how it might come across to you that I appear here but I was disgusted by the fact that I have to shut down parts of my game on a holiday because people are already trying to ruin it. Crying? Maybe. I am just sharing a developers point of view which I think is very rare on this forum.

I have not received anything on messenger.

1 minute ago, StevenFlautner said:

Funny how you are trying to justify yourself. Why do you think it is so easy to hack a game? Because a developer has no tools whatsoever to fight against it. I was watching this forum because I thought you were just here up for a challenge.. I know I was naive when I thought I could have a game that people can play both offline and online if they want certain features. As far as I know you got a few people banned because of selling items for negative billions of Hero Coins on the marketplace who absolutely reported you. Is that how you help them? Since when is your business how hard the game is? If they got everything the moment they started where would be the fun of getting items. When did you hear of a mobile game with constant support towards players. I have a facebook page to helps everyone if they have any issues. I know how it might come across to you that I appear here but I was disgusted by the fact that I have to shut down parts of my game on a holiday because people are already trying to ruin it. Crying? Maybe. I am just sharing a developers point of view which I think is very rare on this forum.

Not justifying, just responding to the false claims. Especially this 

55 minutes ago, StevenFlautner said:

I will have to put a lot more effort against people like you

42 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Give back value of skins people lost (for example if they lost 10k i give them 10k worth in skins)

^ have to add that i ment people that lost due to coinflip hackers (there are literally thousands of them)

Still, i got people saying they asked for help but haven't even got a single response.

And your way of fixing is laughable, if i give people hero coins just reset their hero coins? There is totally no need for a ban. People stopped playing because they played for months and months (yes people do that steven) to get skins to be banned for hacked hero coins they didn't even hack themselves? Pathetic.

If you can fix my hacks you should be able to fix others too, so your point is not really valid in my eyes. Just "encrypt" it using your 1,1,1,2 pattern, that should throw most people off.

And you are still not addressing the bad hackers bravo. Hats off to you.

"I have to shut down parts of my game on a holiday because people are already trying to ruin it."

41 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Ignore jackpot because my skins were hacked and i didn't want to steal from others

Ignore coinflip ^

I'm looking at this in my personal way, if you don't like it, leave. I won't change my attitude unless it's for a specific case.

Ps: i stopped working on this game, just tried to see how good the new security is. It's a joke. You don't even need root to bypass it. It's like a stick on the floor saying no trespassing. 

And you can get unbanned manually just saying. Find out how, i'm not helping you.

I will not reply to further questions, i am done with this game. It's not worth my time. I have done everything that needs to be done there.

Remember, you are on a memory editing forum, don't expect people not to sshare hacks here.

Merry Christmas and bye.

I know absolutely where I am. But I still wanted to express my emotions to let you know what the long time consequences of hacking are. I do not mean what I say to you personally because I know if it is not you it is someone else. I am curious of your point of view and I think you can benefit from mine. That is what can lead to a good conversation I reckon. To the point I would say that there were no false claims on my part. I am aware of people cheating on coinflip and crash. They shut down until something remotely close to a fix comes. I will have to wrap my head around that and the hours spent on it will not benefit the game at all. People do hack here and I always had respect towards those who were finding the exploits of a game because that can be an achievement for one. The moment it is being shared and doing harm to the game is the moment it is not justifiable for me. If you really were trying to help the game you would have contacted me and shared the weekpoints and raised awareness of issues. Obviously you can choose not to respond.  I'd say you are absolutely not the cause of existing issues, I will have to learn the hard way that creating something is not worth it unless you can prevent people ruining it.. And it is better to share less, that is secure than share a ton that is not. However I believe people here never faced the amount of work and harm they have caused.

If you choose not to respond. Well. Happy holidays and a fulfilled life to you!

• Moderators

@Skullboyqand @StevenFlautner

My 2 cents 

I respect the work of developers. 

I've had my run in with a developer kindly asking in an email to share my hack. I willingly shared so he could continue to improve the game. The fact he kindly asked is what did it. 

Also, I am firmly against inapp purchases. I find it to be an extremely greedy method of taking money from people especially when the games mechanics almost force you to spend money to make decent progress. 

Hopefully you two can work things out and both enjoy the holidays.  And the best protection on your game is to implement the same root detection google uses on Google pay or Pokémon Go. It's not unbreakable, but it's the most inconvenient method of root detection to bypass. And if it is memory editing you want to end, ptrace is the death of Game Guardian. 

Merry Christmas

NoFear :)

31 minutes ago, NoFear said:

The fact he kindly asked is what did it. 

Agreed.

I am firmly against inapp purchases

Agreed. Game only has no ads though which i didn't turn off for respect.

games mechanics almost force you to spend money to make decent progress. 

These games i can't stand, if you force people to buy stuff i will find a way to hack it and share.

Hopefully you two can work things out and both enjoy the holidays

I'm trying, his last sentence made me look at him from a different angle, before he just looked like a pissy developer trying to make me look like the bad guy. Tried talking to him in pm to find a way against coinflip and crash hackers as i'm pretty experienced (not saying i'm as good as you though lol) in hacking games, and maybe shut down most hackers using methods i found from other games. (Bulletforce is a good example, i know you found the hack for it but still.)

And the best protection on your game is to implement the same root detection google uses on Google pay or Pokémon Go

No bad idea, very, very bad idea.

You should never shut down an entire group of user for their root status, it's almost like shutting down everyone coming from a different country.

Root users don't always have the intention to hack, root is freedom for your phone and unlocks many features you couldn't have otherwise.

And if it is memory editing you want to end, ptrace is the death of Game Guardian. 

agreed, kinda.

It would 100% shutdown the bad hackers like the cf hackers or crash predicters.

But i already found the method to hack it without gameguardian.

It would still have every hack included i had before.

The .json files are encrypted but with enough research you can kind of "read" them. Very hard though.

Oh and merry christmas!

Edited by Skullboyq

I already sent a pm to you @StevenFlautner, if you wanna really fix hacks NoFear & I are the guys you should come to, ofcourse, if you have your own anticheating measures use that.

I am done with this game and if you fix the hacks i won't post new methods, i'll just ignore it.

I am sorry for acting like an asshole, i was genuinely pissed how you approached me. 

• Moderators

Honestly, if more developers kindly contacted, they would save themselves time and headaches... 

There is a reason I intentionally hack a majority of Gameloft games. :p

I hack for fun and to help others.

25 minutes ago, NoFear said:

if more developers kindly contacted, they would save themselves time and headaches.

Reason why i was an asshole to him in the first place, if you are nice to me i'll be nice to you.

26 minutes ago, NoFear said:

There is a reason I intentionally hack a majority of Gameloft games

Gameloft are the worst devs ever, pay2win, Copyrights and no toleration for any use of exploits, hacks or anything

27 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I hack for fun and to help others.

Same, but for me it's still to learn. I'm advanced and above average but nowhere near where other people are.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.