Jump to content
BlackyZ

CAN ANYONE HELP ME HACK POT FARM:GRASS ROOT?

Recommended Posts


22 minutes ago, HyunJi said:

I just hacked a few times, now can not enter the game again

Screenshot_20160817-231443.png

uninstall and reinstall the game

how many coins and xp did you enter?

make sure the coins are not high than 999999 and the xp 4999

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BlackyZ said:

uninstall and reinstall the game

how many coins and xp did you enter?

make sure the coins are not high than 999999 and the xp 4999

 

 
 
 
I tried 990000 xp, coins and succeeded for about 6-7 times, then game crash and I can not go back, I reinstall the game, but still the same

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, HyunJi said:
 
 
 
 
 
I tried 990000 xp, coins and succeeded for about 6-7 times, then game crash and I can not go back, I reinstall the game, but still the same

 

 

 

 

try clearing the app cache/data and restarting your phone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Xp doesn't have an upper limit. It's ranking. 

Don't level up more than 2 or 3 levels at a time or game will disconnect. 

Level 100 is like 8,000,000xp. And I gave myself 80000000 one time no problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@NoFear can you pls tell me how you hacked the pot bucks??

it's like 1 hr that i'm trying to hack it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait for me to write up the entire guide. 

And I told you, get a pot bucks plant while you wait or else my guide will be useless to you. 

 

 

Edit:  Guess the developer doesn't take kindly to hacking... 

yrDwsN7.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

awww man... i was really waiting for you release this bro, but too bad the developer is too strict :(

but thanks anyway @NoFear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, reed265 said:

awww man... i was really waiting for you release this bro, but too bad the developer is too strict :(

but thanks anyway @NoFear

I got all the videos made.just the writing portion I need to do. 

I hacked the leaderboard for the karma competition. I think that's what got me banned.  Highly recommend NOT doing that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 @NoFear i think you got banned because of the popolation. because when somebody visit your dispensary and then your town he can see the popolation and report you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2016 at 9:30 PM, NoFear said:

Actually found a much easier way for pot bucks. 

Uploading videos... 

Where are the videos located didn't find any? Would love this

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2016 at 7:01 AM, NoFear said:

I got all the videos made.just the writing portion I need to do. 

I hacked the leaderboard for the karma competition. I think that's what got me banned.  Highly recommend NOT doing that. 

so bro, if you don't hack it, you will be safer from being banned, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there

I just got banned for hacking to much lol.

I am showing you how to hack pot bucks. ..

1.plant as much mystery seeds as you can.

2.scan 0 (dword)

3.water the mystery seeds one time

4.scan 1

5.water the mystery seeds for the second time

6.scan 2

Change all the values to however you want ( I sugest 1000 because if you do it 99999 it gets very boring with the harvest)

7. Dont harvest more than 249 buds or the game will restart...so you can harvest 249 get out of the house and then get back in and harvest 249 buds again...I hope the mystery seeds gives you pot bucks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Albanianboy said:

Hi there

I just got banned for hacking to much lol.

I am showing you how to hack pot bucks. ..

1.plant as much mystery seeds as you can.

2.scan 0 (dword)

3.water the mystery seeds one time

4.scan 1

5.water the mystery seeds for the second time

6.scan 2

Change all the values to however you want ( I sugest 1000 because if you do it 99999 it gets very boring with the harvest)

7. Dont harvest more than 249 buds or the game will restart...so you can harvest 249 get out of the house and then get back in and harvest 249 buds again...I hope the mystery seeds gives you pot bucks :)

Maybe next time do simple search or read the entire thread... 

 

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/14223-pot-farm-grass-roots-xpgoldpot-bucks/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By PSYpsychotichacker
      JOIN FORUM: https://shadownetworkinc.mistforums.com/
      NEW DISCORD : https://discord.gg/gF2KjVT
       
       
       
    • By PSYpsychotichacker
      View File iOS IPhone Android PUBG Mobile Hack
      JOIN FORUM: https://shadownetworkinc.mistforums.com/
      NEW DISCORD : https://discord.gg/gF2KjVT
       
       
       
      Submitter PSYpsychotichacker Submitted 03/16/2019 Category PUBG  
    • By Dicky2321
      Script Free, Script Vip, Anti Banned 100%
      Test In Rank Ace, Its Real Bro.
      Its Fiture Simple.. Get Full Fitures Script In My Blog 99% Anti Banned
       
      Materials needed:
      - New Hero Script or Songong Script [ Anti Banned ]
      - New Antiban Hosts
      - Virtual For No Root Anti Banned
       
      Everything You Need Here : MY BLOG
      Another collection of script, Its Free : Here
       
      Translate aja bro jika kagak paham
       
      Thank you bro.
    • By Dicky2321
      View File Free Script Pubg Mobile Hack 0.12.5 • v2.lua
      Script Free, Script Vip, Anti Banned 100%
      Test In Rank Ace, Its Real Bro.
      Its Fiture Simple.. Get Full Fitures Script In My Blog 99% Anti Banned
       
      Materials needed:
      - New Hero Script or Songong Script [ Anti Banned ]
      - New Antiban Hosts
      - Virtual For No Root Anti Banned
       
      Everything You Need Here : MY BLOG
      Another collection of script, Its Free : Here
       
      Translate aja bro jika kagak paham
       
      Thank you bro.
      Submitter Dicky2321 Submitted 12/15/2018 Category PUBG  
    • By Tommy626262
      View File OffroadoutlawsscriptbyBeAsTMoDzv1.lua
      Offroad outlaws script v1
      This script contains:
      Cash hack 
      Gold hack
      Subscribe to my youtube channel *BeAsT*Modz* for more scripts like this!!
      Submitter Tommy626262 Submitted 05/21/2019 Category LUA scripts  
×
×
  • Create New...