Can anyone help me?

LordImam

Question

The value I found in the ONE PUNCH MAN OBT game, The value shown in the video can only be searched for in Double, when I change the value it only displays, is my method wrong or is it server side?, sorry, I'm still learning

I hope someone can help

*What I can use for GG in this game is only exp growth from the resource, that's only the initial part, each hero's exp has limits like breakbthrought

Game: 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onepunchman.ggplay.sea

Edited by LordImam

2 answers to this question

[ @LordImam ]
---
Alot of people says that the game is mostly server sided, meaning: there's a chance that the game validate things (even the quest reward) through the server. I'm not sure about this but have you tried the following?:

• - Check individual value, including the EXP reward and Coins. Both can have a different data-types, for example: If EXP is Integer/Dword and Coins is Double, then in group search it would be like this: "30D;500E::512". Also, by default, Game Guardian will do group search in range of 512, you may want to reduce this if the values are close to each other, (ex: "30D;500E::20")
  • - The values probably encrypted / obscured. Just do search as in your video and look at neighbored address, see if there's multiple address with the same value, just change the first one to 0 and the last one to your desired value.

---

Edited by Kiynox

3 hours ago, Kiynox said:

[ @LordImam ]
---
Alot of people says that the game is mostly server sided, meaning: there's a chance that the game validate things (even the quest reward) through the server. I'm not sure about this but have you tried the following?:

• - Check individual value, including the EXP reward and Coins. Both can have a different data-types, for example: If EXP is Integer/Dword and Coins is Double, then in group search it would be like this: "30D;500E::512". Also, by default, Game Guardian will do group search in range of 512, you may want to reduce this if the values are close to each other, (ex: "30D;500E::20")
  • - The values probably encrypted / obscured. Just do search as in your video and look at neighbored address, see if there's multiple address with the same value, just change the first one to 0 and the last one to your desired value.

---

Thank you for answering

-The exp and coin values as explained can only be seen in DOUBLE, I understand the first point

- But I don't understand the second point, can you explain "neighbor's address"?, at the same value? What do you mean by doing a POINTER to an 8 bytes address?

*By the way, the value I did was on PLAYER EXP, NOT HERO, until now the value I managed to change was only on gaining additional exp from potions and that has a hero limit, And the value for each level is different, which requires that every time I exceed the limit I have to look for the value again

-PLAYER EXP available only in DOUBLE

-EARNED FROM HERO EXP GROWTH, CONTAINED IN DWORD