By TopGEOYTHello Guys.
It is Simple Multi Choise Menu .
If You Like Templastes Like This , I will Continiu Uploading This Type Files.
This file is intended to be used by script developers.
If you don't develop scripts or don't know what it is, ignore this file.
The file consists of three functions:
- "attachHandler" function modifies a function in a way that when it returns a string, specified error handling function is called with that string as argument. It returns modified version of the function. This function should only be used on functions that return a string with error description when an error occurs. There is a list of such functions from GG API in the file.
- "defaultHandler" function is an example of error handling function.
- "testError" function (commented by default) "simulates" a function that has returned a string with error description, used for testing.
How to use:
1. Include contents of the file at the beginning of your code.
2. Optionally create custom error handling functions. Error handling function has to accept 1 argument - a string with error description.
3. Use "attachHandler" function to get modified version of the function and either redefine original function with it or store it in a new variable.
4. Repeat step 3 for all desired functions.
-- Custom error handling function local function myHandler(errorText) gg.toast('Whoops, looks like something went wrong', true) gg.toast('Mysterious error: ' .. errorText) print('Description of the error that has occurred during script execution:\n' .. errorText) end -- Using default error handling function and redefining the original function gg.searchNumber = attachHandler(gg.searchNumber, defaultHandler) -- Using custom error handling function and storing modified function in a new variable local getResultsModified = attachHandler(gg.getResults, myHandler) -- If an error occurs, "defaultHandler" function will be called gg.searchNumber('123', gg.TYPE_DWORD) -- If an error occurs, no error handling function will be called local results1 = gg.getResults(100) -- If an error occurs, "myHandler" function will be called local results2 = getResultsModified(100)
By FevirreSince most people dont know how to make scripts with multiple menus here's one I whipped up for all of you it's very simple although you will need to fix up the functions like
gg.search number and all of that stuff
The script was made in the Vietnamese Language but thank me for translating it to English
Anyways enjoy scripting!
By noblackNew Gui: gg.Alert Gui
Make Your Script be different
I made this because i think gg.choose or other can't be that beautiful,like:
when you use gg.choice too many times,you'll think that it's kinda ugly?
And this,can make your script be not simple.
You can use arrow key (< >) to control the function you want
Use ( [Select] ) Button to select function
(BTW i didn't encrypt it)
How to convert Normal Script to New Gui
(If you don't know how to use it)
+ Control with using (< >),( [Select] ) button
+ auto create a ( [■]Exit[■] ) for you ( Can enable/disable on settings)
Some Garbage code
+ Always Showup Word option on settings
No more Garbage Code
Explore the Script yourself
(Recommend coder to use it)
(Who on earth care is it garbage or not)
By MORTY_TOPTime Script you can use for your own script, put in gg.toast, gg.alert, print and more.
By BackliftThis is a Simple hack script.
Purpose of this script is mostly a source code for understanding lua scripts and making scripts for other games based on it.
It's intentionally with some unnecessary commands, use this as a manual.