Sign in to follow this  
Cryward

Need For Speed No Limits 2.7.3

6 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

Learn how to hack the game properly without breaking it.

Hey, if not by my mistake or anyone else make the mistake, no one will know and notice by it..Everyone learn from zero man and for you infomation, not in ANY videos that I watch in youtube say/write "DON'T STAGE UP THE CARS WHILE THE CHEAT HAVEN'T DISABLE". Because of failure there is success..REMEMBER IT..Don't just came and bash people that make mistake..At least the mistake that I make can be useful for other persons.

19 minutes ago, Slyxx said:

AjayP, Yes and it still dint work..Yes I fully staged up all the cars by using the type of cars not by the all cars tabs cause there some of the car are showing text:string thing and it just stuck at the build page and only restarting the game..

For the solution i just wait for 3-5 hours while sleeping where I suspect that the Black Market daily refresh fix it for me.

Yeah good. Thanks for telling me that it will automatically fix after refresh. And quote button is just at the end of the comment :D

21 minutes ago, AjayP said:

Yeah good. Thanks for telling me that it will automatically fix after refresh. And quote button is just at the end of the comment :D

I guess you can put a warning message for players who get freaked out by this in your script. It will help.

6 hours ago, datguygamer said:

I guess you can put a warning message for players who get freaked out by this in your script. It will help.

Yeah thanks for suggestion. I'll do that in next update. 

8 hours ago, AjayP said:

My chrome cant qoute or write for gameguardian web..Dont ask me I dont know..To lazy to clear cache because got Dragoncity cache there ..Now using opera opening gameguardian..

There other bug too..It when you enable the cheat for me and maybe some people) and entering the garage there will be multiple car to craft like 2 ae86 treuno and just pick the first 1 no the second because the second is will give you text:string and can only be fix by restarting the game..Also Nissan 180 sx pink version cant be craft for both and bmw event car that got awesome vinyl also cant be craft???Hennessey  that got vinyl also cant..

2 minutes ago, Slyxx said:

My chrome cant qoute or write for gameguardian web..Dont ask me I dont know..To lazy to clear cache because got Dragoncity cache there ..Now using opera opening gameguardian..

There other bug too..It when you enable the cheat for me and maybe some people) and entering the garage there will be multiple car to craft like 2 ae86 treuno and just pick the first 1 no the second because the second is will give you text:string and can only be fix by restarting the game..Also Nissan 180 sx pink version cant be craft for both and bmw event car that got awesome vinyl also cant be craft???Hennessey  that got vinyl also cant..

DO NOT Stage up or Upgrade the cars through All Cars section. U can do it by going in individual sections. There r only working cars in individual sections. And it is not a bug in the cheat. Actually if there r duplicates of the same car then one of them is from special event and usually it can't be staged up.

19 hours ago, Slyxx said:

"DON'T STAGE UP THE CARS WHILE THE CHEAT HAVEN'T DISABLE"

I don't know where you got this bull**** from but it's not correct ?

I staged up ALL of my cars on two accounts before hiding the fake cars.
Like I said, one needs to learn the basics of memory editing before coming and crying here.

Edited by SomethingToDisplay

On 2/25/2018 at 10:30 AM, AjayP said:

DO NOT Stage up or Upgrade the cars through All Cars section. U can do it by going in individual sections. There r only working cars in individual sections. And it is not a bug in the cheat. Actually if there r duplicates of the same car then one of them is from special event and usually it can't be staged up.

Yes I do it by using the section, after learn with hard way by crash the game 5-7 times.. Only Gtr34 by Blackbridge Rivals  can be built from All car.
-Do anyone know tuning tool hack?

15 hours ago, SomethingToDisplay said:

I staged up ALL of my cars on two accounts before hiding the fake cars.
Like I said, one needs to learn the basics of memory editing before coming and crying here.

~Well at least for me it gave me some weirds text:string and it COINCIDENTLY happened to me..So what your answer?

~And what I mean at the "DON'T STAGE UP THE CARS WHILE THE CHEAT HAVEN'T DISABLE"just build the car dont stage up till you disable it..

~Where do you see i coming here to cry? I came here to seek guidance ,help and knowledge..
 ~Not everyone learn just by look and do it.. Everybody style of study or learning difference , some study just from book,  some just learning by see/follow and do it, some seeking help from others, some just self learning and many more..
  ~Everyone start from zero and different situation/point..
  ~That why learn how to speak nicely and dont just criticized people and look down on them just because some are new and doesnt know how to hack or mediacore..
 ~Please change the way you speak/write. Because I see too many cancerous persons speak/write using your provoking style..(Take it or leave it.Before you reply mine, read it twice and understanding my message before you reply.)

3 hours ago, Slyxx said:

Do anyone know tuning tool hack?

Yes. Once you unlock tunning tools u can hack it easily using exclusive hacks section in my script. U can use data hack to fully max some tunable car.

86400 -> -9999 for reset daily sponsorship/docks etc. doesn't work anymore? 

edit : it still work, my bad, i dont know why, last night i try over and over still no effect, but this morningi try its work again ?

Edited by vRo
im wrong

On 2/26/2018 at 10:51 AM, Slyxx said:

So the hacks all work for you or not? Also are you VIP 10 or VIP 0?

I have a problem....

When i hack tuning point...my storage become like this....anyone can help?

And when i go to storage, the game freeze it's self....

I really need help.....

Screenshot_No_Limits_20180228-011517.png

Screenshot_No_Limits_20180228-011841.png

20 minutes ago, dianr789 said:

I have a problem....

When i hack tuning point...my storage become like this....anyone can help?

And when i go to storage, the game freeze it's self....

I really need help.....

Screenshot_No_Limits_20180228-011517.png

Screenshot_No_Limits_20180228-011841.png

Try taking the storage number 750 and raise it

43 minutes ago, Bloodbathking said:

Try taking the storage number 750 and raise it

why don't you just scrap that item, and use blueprint hack data for maximize car

cant u revert it?

for tuning point, you can use gold/scarp hack way, they're same

(your point);327680~327699::5

wish me luck ? maybe will get banned soon lol

Screenshot_2018-02-28-04-09-26-370_com.ea.game.nfs14_row.png